My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...

Discus and support My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; as the title says i was anned today on my Hope Is A Must account and i need help as to where i can go to figure out why i got banned ..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FllankinG, Jun 19, 2014.

1. FllankinG
    FllankinG Guest

My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...

as the title says i was anned today on my Hope Is A Must account and i need help as to where i can go to figure out why i got banned ..

:)

FllankinG, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Its Spaze
    Its Spaze Guest
    Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??

Can someone please tell me why my brother cant play online My account is banned but not his? Its like the whole console is banned even with other accounts i cant play online

Its Spaze, Jun 19, 2014
  3. TSD Frosty
    TSD Frosty Guest
    i got a communications ban

i recently got a second communications ban, this time for 7 days. But i cant figure out why i got it. The first time i got banned was obvious and a correct desicion. but i cant wrap my head around this one. it said in a email that i have been using inapropiate
    language towards people, but i havent talked to random people in gamechats. ive only been talking to friends in xbox partys. i never go gamechat anymore. i havent even been sending any hate messages. i asked friends if their friends have been reporting me,
    but they have not. im not a "toxic" person.

please respond to this post and answer my questions.

also do i get perma banned if i get a third ban? i dont want to lose my account

TSD Frosty, Jun 19, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

TrippIE, Jun 19, 2014
  5. TrippIE Win User

My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this out

6. AdHd PaNdA 69 Win User

Can't apply case for review.

happening to me also is getting quite stupid. i got a communication ban from my friend playing on my account. i go to submit a review and it doesn't allow me to. and the people i talked to didn't know what to do they kept telling me to file one but cant
  7. Ravin Delirious Win User

Hello, I Have Been Banned From Gears of War 3. Help?

I just got banned on another account that I haven't modded or anything on gears of war 3. Can anyone tell me why that might be?
  8. SteelySoap80207 Win User

Banned

So your telling me the enforcement team don't really care who they ban or why and I would love to go onto that site but I cannot do anything when my account is perma banned... Which is why I made a whole new account just to get them to tell me WHY I am banned
    until the end of time......
  9. Man Ray is here Win User

Xbox account banned

Also I forgot to mention that I just got banned for two weeks and then got hit with the perma ban. Seems like it was an error

Once an account is under investigation other infractions can be discovered of a more serious nature
    Yep I know that as well, I'm saying i got banned for two weeks then immidietaly got perma banned. I got banned once before that as well recently (wasn't long) so there's nothing in the past that they could use against me in a perma ban but since guys say
    you cant help there's no point
Thema:

1. My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ... - Similar Threads - account recently got

2. Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?: I redeemed MC windows 10 on my PC and played it and it worked fine, but when I went to play it on my laptop it says I don't own it anywhere despite me having achievements in game and previously...
  3. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  4. I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.: So I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account and have installed it, however, it won't let me sign into my XBOX account, claiming that I need to purchase...
  5. There is recent activity on my account with a gameI do not have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is recent activity on my account with a gameI do not have: There is recent activity in my account with a game I do not have 7c933af7-718f-471d-997a-1bbbcd5746e4
  6. My live account was recently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My live account was recently suspended: Hello, I am writing this to inform you that my account has underwent a suspension that does not allow me to communicate. However, I believe that I have been falsely suspended and would like to get...
  7. Xbox Live gold rewards account not showing up on my Xbox one x that recently purchased.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live gold rewards account not showing up on my Xbox one x that recently purchased.: I have an Xbox Live gold subscription that I renewed on 10/20/17 but on my Xbox one x rewards page it is not acknowledging my gold account or my membership to the rewards program. My account...
  8. How do i delete achievment from recent account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i delete achievment from recent account?: I created new account. It gave me random username. Iceking595959. Didn't like it. So i changed it. Microsoft let me change it one time. Then in achievement history it says Iceking595959...
  9. Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.: After one of the recent updates where i was opted into pretty much start over as if i just bought a new xbox. My xbox live account is gone and only my sons account comes up with the email i used....
  10. Recently my account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently my account got hacked: earlier today I gave my friend my account to use, he's a long distance xbox friend, which I should have never trusted. But he tried to change my password which he failed at, and I changed all my...