My overwatch can’t load in game

Discus and support My overwatch can’t load in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamHamdan1, May 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM.

1. AdamHamdan1
    AdamHamdan1 Guest

Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load things(Ex:It takes too long to load the opening cinematic when you first login to the game). And when
    i try to get into a game, I get kicked out for inactivity since its taking too long to get in the match. I tried multiple things like troubleshooting my xbox, unplugging my router, cleaning my disc, and changing ports but the game is still not loading. But
    its not only my overwatch thats not loading, theres several other games that take too long to load as well. I don’t know what to do a this point so can someone please help me on this sticky situation.

:)

2. Dusty Rehab Win User

Hello Adam, I´m sorry to hear that. Xbox live servers are currently having problems due to server issues, they are working to fix this situation. You can always check the status in the following link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Definately take a look at the https://support.xbox.com/. Webpage, it sometimes tells if theres issues with the games
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Your Xbox shouldn't actually be loading from the disc. It will have downloaded the latest version of the game from the 'net. If it's not actually loading games it might be an internal fault. How old is the machine?
  5. Tormaz Win User

Can’t launch overwatch

Hello!

If you've already done the hard reset, and uninstalled & reinstalled the game you may need to talk with Xbox support at support.xbox.com then Contact Us. Two additional things you could try that may help are removing your account from your Xbox and then
    adding it back. Also there is an option to perform a factory reset without removing games and apps.
  6. Arminator Win User

Can’t launch overwatch

This seems like a game internal error.

Please contact Blizzard support at https://twitter.com/blizzardcs/
Thema:

1. My overwatch can’t load in game - Similar Threads - overwatch can’t load

2. Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch

in XBoX on Windows
    Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch: Can I use the xbox one console companion on pc or use the xbox game bar to play with my friend on xbox? dccfaa88-92c2-4bf9-a120-0bc6b78fd25a
  3. Overwatch keeps reverting to Trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch keeps reverting to Trial version: Hi all, I purchased Overwatch Legends Edition a while back, but since switching to the Xbox One X it's now showing as a trial version all the time and I don't know how to get rid of it. My...
  4. Overwatch origins edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch origins edition: So I got new xbox one recently and I put my account the xbox one and most of my games are appearing in my full library but overwatch origins edition isnt...I went to the microsoft store and...
  5. Is there ever going to be a Overwatch sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there ever going to be a Overwatch sale?: So, the spring break sale is out right now. Im looking through the games and they are kinda lame. I was just wondering if Overwatch would be on sale any time soom? Thanks...
  6. Why the highlights from overwatch xbox one not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the highlights from overwatch xbox one not working.: I think i have alot of healing points that is gold but i when to highlight and there no best play. When I go back to the menus the overwatch started connected as if the game having trouble...
  7. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  8. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition: Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started, but the game doesn’t appear in my download...
  9. I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S: I downloaded Overwatch on my Xbox One S with the Game Pass I bought but a few days after I downloaded it, it said I couldn’t open it anymore so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the...
  10. Can’t launch overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t launch overwatch: TE-1130E I have a problem with my installation I have tried reinstalling the game like it says and I have hard restarted my Xbox and it still doesn’t work 0150ee6d-37bf-4770-bc30-4c97a894947e