My party’s are not working

Discus and support My party’s are not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive plugged my mic in and when i start a party it says “ we are unable to find a microphone for these people “ how can i fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jackbarnes4, Aug 21, 2019.

1. jackbarnes4
    jackbarnes4 Guest

Ive plugged my mic in and when i start a party it says “ we are unable to find a microphone for these people “ how can i fix this

:)

jackbarnes4, Aug 21, 2019
  2. jackbarnes4 Win User

Ive done all these things amd its saying go to device settings
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Ive tried 3 mics so do you think its the place that i plug my headphone jack into because ive had my controller for three years now
    Yes try a diff controller if you have one. Headphone jacks a fragile parts
  4. Biggshow Win User

Have you tried to unplug, then plug the headset back in? Also have you tried to leave the party and join back in? Sometimes I have this happen and it is a simple fix. Also if you have a removable mic like myself, make sure you have that plugged in correctly.
    The only other thing I can think of is making sure you have the headset plugged into the adapter on the controller properly. If it is not, it will not recognize the headset.
  5. Ultimategamer1 Win User

Yes a controller that's 3 years old will probably have headphone jack issues if you have been gaming since you got it just overall wear and tear is killer on controllers and headsets I find I'm usually getting new controllers and headsets every 2 years.
  6. jackbarnes4 Win User

Ive tried 3 mics so do you think its the place that i plug my headphone jack into because ive had my controller for three years now
Thema:

1. My party’s are not working - Similar Threads - party’s are working

2. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704
  3. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  4. Party Chat not working between Xbox and Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat not working between Xbox and Windows 10: I play on a Windows 10 computer and I can not connect in party chat with people on Xbox. I have tried port forwarding, completely removed/disabled the firewall on my computer modem/router and...
  5. Notifications not working when someone joins party

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications not working when someone joins party: submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  6. Party chat not working since modern warfare launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat not working since modern warfare launch: Party chat not working. when I check NAT in network settings it says can't find Teredo IP address. d9a235ea-30d3-4cd5-a01b-d9a3977f4807
  7. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  8. Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.: Work around: Reboot the console. I have also reported the problem through the xbox insider app. :) submitted by /u/SavagePotato404 [link] [comments]
  9. So have parties just not been working recently?

in XboX Insiders
    So have parties just not been working recently?: In Alpha ring and so are most of my friends. For about a week or two now me and my friends have been experiencing party problems that include Not being able to be heard even when it says...
  10. Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold: I had to send my xbox in to get it serviced, after I got it back and set all the home xbox stuff up for gamesharing, i can no longer start or join parties. It takes me to a screen where i can...