My party’s are not working

Discus and support My party’s are not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive plugged my mic in and when i start a party it says “ we are unable to find a microphone for these people “ how can i fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jackbarnes4, Aug 21, 2019.

1. jackbarnes4
    jackbarnes4 Guest

Ive plugged my mic in and when i start a party it says “ we are unable to find a microphone for these people “ how can i fix this

:)

jackbarnes4, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Xbox game share issue

Both parties must set each others account as Home.

For example party 1's xbox must have party 2's account as home. Party 2's xbox must have Party 1's account as home
  3. T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Got a question, I've got my x12's set-up and can hear party chat but no game chat? I'm using a HDMI, and the RCA Component cable in the back of my TV, but it's not working? Help?
  4. jackbarnes4 Win User

Ive done all these things amd its saying go to device settings
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Ive tried 3 mics so do you think its the place that i plug my headphone jack into because ive had my controller for three years now
    Yes try a diff controller if you have one. Headphone jacks a fragile parts
  6. Biggshow Win User

Have you tried to unplug, then plug the headset back in? Also have you tried to leave the party and join back in? Sometimes I have this happen and it is a simple fix. Also if you have a removable mic like myself, make sure you have that plugged in correctly.
    The only other thing I can think of is making sure you have the headset plugged into the adapter on the controller properly. If it is not, it will not recognize the headset.
Thema:

1. My party’s are not working - Similar Threads - party’s are working

2. Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.: Hello, I have tried getting into Xbox voice chat but even though my Xbox picks up my headset and mic and I can hear friends, Its not picking up my voice Tried changing privacy settings but...
  3. Game chat not working on any game but party chat works

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on any game but party chat works: This has been a long term issue on one specific game that has now spread to others. I have two headsets now. One is the Astro A50 Gen4 I believe. Other headset is Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 700...
  4. Xbox party stops working? Need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party stops working? Need help: App on pc let’s me join parties and I can talk and hear at first but after a bit it stops working. If I disconnect and rejoin it I can hear and talk again but will do it again. Started happening...
  5. xbox party chat not working in stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox party chat not working in stream: me and my buddy always stream together and on xbox it was no issue everything was fine and when he got a pc his audio( game and party chat) will no longer work in stream how would i go about...
  6. Xbox Party to Speaker Setting Doesn’t Work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Party to Speaker Setting Doesn’t Work: Hello, I’m trying to stream my party audio to capture card. I read that setting the party audio to headphone and speakers will resolve this but my xbox still does not output party audio. Has...
  7. Xbox Game bar Party chat not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game bar Party chat not working: For the past few days I have started seeing some problems show up with party chat on my computer. whenever I get into a party with my friends, after about a minute I can't hear anyone and I don't...
  8. Party chat not isn’t working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not isn’t working for me: I can’t get my party chat to work when I press on it it turns grey but never makes the party submitted by /u/Wide-Flounder5317 [link] [comments]
  9. Party chat on xbox and the app not working 0x801900cc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat on xbox and the app not working 0x801900cc: Since the issue at the start of Feb 22 I have been without party chat. In game chat works but not party chat. Sometimes the invites are delayed and when I'm in the party it says connecting then...
  10. Mic not working in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic not working in party chat: The mic was working perfectly fine and last few days the kid can hear people but they cannot hear him I’ve gone through all settings done everything it advices this is the new Xbox series x...