My party’s are not working

Discus and support My party’s are not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive plugged my mic in and when i start a party it says “ we are unable to find a microphone for these people “ how can i fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jackbarnes4, Aug 21, 2019.

1. jackbarnes4
    jackbarnes4 Guest

Ive plugged my mic in and when i start a party it says “ we are unable to find a microphone for these people “ how can i fix this

:)

jackbarnes4, Aug 21, 2019
  2. jackbarnes4 Win User

Ive done all these things amd its saying go to device settings
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Ive tried 3 mics so do you think its the place that i plug my headphone jack into because ive had my controller for three years now
    Yes try a diff controller if you have one. Headphone jacks a fragile parts
  4. Biggshow Win User

Have you tried to unplug, then plug the headset back in? Also have you tried to leave the party and join back in? Sometimes I have this happen and it is a simple fix. Also if you have a removable mic like myself, make sure you have that plugged in correctly.
    The only other thing I can think of is making sure you have the headset plugged into the adapter on the controller properly. If it is not, it will not recognize the headset.
  5. Ultimategamer1 Win User

Yes a controller that's 3 years old will probably have headphone jack issues if you have been gaming since you got it just overall wear and tear is killer on controllers and headsets I find I'm usually getting new controllers and headsets every 2 years.
  6. jackbarnes4 Win User

Ive tried 3 mics so do you think its the place that i plug my headphone jack into because ive had my controller for three years now
Thema:

1. My party’s are not working - Similar Threads - party’s are working

2. Party chat mixer isn’t working as expected

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat mixer isn’t working as expected: Whenever I go all the way to the game i can still hear the party and the party volume doesn’t even change if I go all the way to the right it muted the game and doesn’t increase the party volume...
  3. Xbox Party issue, no voice chat working for others

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party issue, no voice chat working for others: Trying to party with friends. First I can hear myself. My voice shows up on the overlay. I can join parties and people can hear me. I cannot hear them. Also, they have been in their own parties...
  4. hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...

in XboX Insiders
    hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...: [IMG] submitted by /u/badvibvs [link] [comments]
  5. party chat on pc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    party chat on pc not working: hi im new to pc gaming and having trouble connecting to partys on the xbox app. everything else on the app works fine just gives me error codes and wont let me use the mic to talk??? can anyone...
  6. Xbox gamebar party chat not working as it should.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar party chat not working as it should.: This issue popped up last night when I joined my friends party. I was on PC and he was on Xbox at the time however even when I am by myself in a party to see if I've fixed the issue, the issue...
  7. My XBOX One party chats not working properly.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX One party chats not working properly.: Hi there people, I am currently having trouble hosting a party chat on my xbox one. Everytime I host a party everyone that joins either has connecting next to there name and cant hear me or me...
  8. Microphone not working on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on party chat: Hi, So my son’s Turtle Beach headset with microphone works fine on his ipad and other devices but for some reason he can hear friends in party chat on his xbox one, but he can’t be heard. So far...
  9. Headset microphone not working for in-game or party chat. (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone not working for in-game or party chat. (Xbox One): I have a PowerA Fusion headset that's not even a year old and for some reason my Xbox One stopped reading the microphone within the last 2 weeks. I can hear well through it, the only problem is...
  10. My party and messages aren't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My party and messages aren't working: everytime I press "start a party" the words just stay grey for about 10-20 seconds and then it either says try again in a while or says party encountered an error and when I try and go to chats...