My Pc Auto Locks It Self When I Play Cs Go Or Hello Neighbor And I Tried To Update Drivers...

Discus and support My Pc Auto Locks It Self When I Play Cs Go Or Hello Neighbor And I Tried To Update Drivers... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Pc Auto Locks It Self When I Play Cs Go Or Hello Neighbor And I Tried To Update Drivers , msconfig , lower settings ecc but still doesent work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fedig, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Fedig
    Fedig Guest

My Pc Auto Locks It Self When I Play Cs Go Or Hello Neighbor And I Tried To Update Drivers...

My Pc Auto Locks It Self When I Play Cs Go Or Hello Neighbor And I Tried To Update Drivers , msconfig , lower settings ecc but still doesent work

:)

Fedig, Dec 7, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

My Pc Auto Locks It Self When I Play Cs Go Or Hello Neighbor And I Tried To Update Drivers , msconfig , lower settings ecc but still doesent work

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Microsoft has released an update to correct this issue. To install the update, follow these steps:

Select the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Settings.

Select Update and Security > Check for Updates.

Select View optional updates, then select update KB5004476 from the list.

KB5004476

Select Download and Install.

When the update is complete, restart the device.

You should now be able to install, update and launch games.

Are you still in trouble?

Create a notepad file with the following name:

"RepairGamingServices.ps1"

inside the file paste this text (if quotes):

"

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

"

Then, to run, right-click on the file, and run as administrator. then restart windows. then you need to open the Xbox app from Windows 10 that will be warning you that you need to install an extra component for the app, accept and wait for the installation. After that, Microsoft guarantees that you will be able to reopen and download Xbox Game Pass games on Windows 10.

another option is to use this tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-a...
  3. Fedig Win User

i do not see the kb5004476 update

:(
  4. Scorponok v3 Win User

Xbox headset audio cracking, and audio issues.

Hello,

I had this same issue when I purchased mine.

Have you tried plugging it into a PC, downloading the updated drivers?

Good luck.
  5. AOD Kayzu Win User

Xbox one controller wont work with pc

I am having the same issues as the guys above...when I connect my controller to my PC it first starts the sound like it connects a device. Then my Controller does not respond and the light on the Plug and Play micro usb cord does not light up.

If I try to turn on the controller it just connects to my Xbox One...it completely ignores my PC.

Now here is what I have tried:

I have downloaded the PC driver manually.

I have updated the controller software.

This is a brand new PC so all the drivers are new and I have ran all the updates I can through Microsoft Automatic Updater.

I have even gone into my Device manager and ran trouble shooting on the driver.

All I get when I do any of the PC side updates is that the driver has not been installed correctly or that the driver is fully p to date. Hopefully this all helps.
  6. BashTian Win User

Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC

Split from
    this thread
    I continually receive the error code 0x87dd0005 cannot sign into xbox live right now when trying to play Hello Neighbor. I have the same error and I tried this method with no luck.

This issue was driving me nuts, (and MS support could not help). The solution, (I laughed for a couple minutes after I was able to reproduce and resolve the issue several times) is quite simple. I clicked on the Hello Neighbor game window several times,
    when the select the letter "A" option came up. Doing so will probably make the select "A" option go away and leave you with the hit "Enter" option. I was then able to access the Hello Neighbor game menu.

Hope this helps others.

Thank you
Thema:

1. My Pc Auto Locks It Self When I Play Cs Go Or Hello Neighbor And I Tried To Update Drivers... - Similar Threads - Auto Locks Self

2. The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load

in XBoX on Consoles
    The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load: When I open the wireless display app it auto crashes and doesn’t load I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it , shuting down my Xbox and connect Ethernet for Wi-Fi. Please help with fixing...
  3. Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login: Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login i played minecraft since 1.16 already 400 hour i really like the game but since storage moved,(1.18) update...
  4. Xbox Series X Allow Dolby Vision/Dolby for Gaming and Allow Auto Low Latency Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Allow Dolby Vision/Dolby for Gaming and Allow Auto Low Latency Mode: I have chatted with an Xbox Agent and while I read specifics about what is in articles online and the info given by a Microsoft agent are different I would like 1 same definitive answer. My TV is...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Auto Pilot Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Auto Pilot Not working: I ran into a problem with the last update, SU 7 I think, where enabling auto pilot causes the aircraft to veer sharply to either the left or right then spirals into the ground. Rather than waste...
  6. How to turn off Xbox controller auto shut off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off Xbox controller auto shut off?: I am using a keyboard and because the Xbox one s does not have a aux port I have to connect my head set to the controller but the controller turns off after 15 min or so. How do I keep the...
  7. Controller Auto Turn Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Auto Turn Off: Ive played xbox for over 10 years and something that has always bothered me was the controller auto turn off feature. As of now, this is not a setting. Controller auto turn off interrupts video...
  8. Auto homing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto homing: Hi. Whenever I add an account to my Xbox، It automatically makes it Xbox home. But I don't want it to happen? What should I do to stop it? 2468f1b2-5f0d-4945-8eb7-59cfa28e296d
  9. Auto deleting clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto deleting clips: Hi Instead of auto deleting why not have the system ask before deleting clips? No other computer device I own, camera, phone, ps4, pc, auto deletes anything. If its full it tells me so and I can...
  10. Thread "auto-lock?"

in XBoX on Windows
    Thread "auto-lock?": Hi folks! So, this might be more of a "suggestion," but I still think it's a valid question. Is there any way to make it so threads on the forums here automatically lock when the most recent post...