My PC does not recognize my Xbox One controller via USB connection

Discus and support My PC does not recognize my Xbox One controller via USB connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my PC via USB connection but my PC does not recognize the controller. My controller is wireless but my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harrison Russell, Aug 15, 2022.

1. My PC does not recognize my Xbox One controller via USB connection

I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my PC via USB connection but my PC does not recognize the controller. My controller is wireless but my PC does not have Bluetooth so I can only connect my controller using the USB. I have tried troubleshooting and reading support pages but I could not resolve the problem. When I power the controller on it blinks and does not connect with the USB wire. Please help.

:)

Harrison Russell, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Tormaz Win User

I Can not Connect My Xbox One controll to My pC

Hello!

Does your PC recognize other USB devices connected to it? Does your controller turn on ok without being plugged in via USB?
  3. Harrison Russell Win User

I have tried other USB cables and still the same result

[​IMG]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Harris

Which Xbox one controller do you have?
    The one that came with the original Xbox one?
    (If you can attach a picture could be great)

Also, may I know if you tried using a different USB cable? Or connecting it to a different device to see how it goes
  5. MPJSport Win User

Error updating xbox one controller EN-ES

Hi xbf crystal

my controller is not recognized by windows. I have everything updated, and the bug fixer does not give me any solution. If I go into configuration -> devices -> controller-> controller properties tells me that it is an xbox controller, but the controller
    does not recognize it properly because does not respond and the xbox accessories application does not recognize it either. In configuration -> devices appears as a ''controller'' but without being well installed as it is impossible to use.

In conclusion, my pc knows that I connect to the usb an xbox one controller but does not have the driver or the proper update to use it and my xbox tries to update every time I connect to the console but is frozen at 0% or 100% of the update, never ends.

Thank you for your help!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem Adaptator xbox one for pc

On your Windows 10 PC, I would recommend opening Device Manager and check that the adapter is being recognized properly on the PC and there are no issues listed with that device.

I would also recommend trying to connect the controller up via a USB cable and see if the controller is recognized that way.

And before that, I would ask that this is a Xbox One controller, or is this an Xbox 360 controller that you're trying to use?
Thema:

1. My PC does not recognize my Xbox One controller via USB connection - Similar Threads - does recognize controller

2. Xbox Elite controller will not connect to computer anymore - USB does not recognize

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller will not connect to computer anymore - USB does not recognize: For about a year I have had no issue with hooking up my Elite controller to my computer. Now tonight, it won't connect and I get a message about the USB does not recognize. - Was able to get an...
  3. Xbox Accessories does not recognize wireless controller Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories does not recognize wireless controller Elite Series 2: I am encountering the following error when connecting an Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller to PC through USB cable. I am aware that this is a known issue and Xbox Accessories needs to be...
  4. XBOX GAME PASS DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY XBOX CONTROLLER ON PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY XBOX CONTROLLER ON PC: I acquired a 3-month xbox game pass license and I realized that my wired xbox controller does not work correctly in any game, the problem is that with other games and other platforms it works...
  5. New Xbox One Core Controller Does Not Recognize Wired Mono Headset Model 1564

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Core Controller Does Not Recognize Wired Mono Headset Model 1564: Just bought a new Xbox One Core Controller model# 1914 and my headset model# 1564 is not being recognized. I've done a controller firmware update three times, power cycled the console, and soft...
  6. Controller does not recognize headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller does not recognize headset: help, we ave multiple headsets and multiple xbox controllers and they were working. Yet for some reason the headsets are not recognized by the controller. I have tried every video and every...
  7. Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset: Headset stopped working. Tried general troublshooting with no luck. Replaced headset and same issue. Updated controller and nothing. Tried headset in alternate controller and no luck either. Any...
  8. CONTROLE DO XBOX ON X NÃO RECONHECE FONE (TIPO P2) [XBOX ON X CONTROL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTROLE DO XBOX ON X NÃO RECONHECE FONE (TIPO P2) [XBOX ON X CONTROL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE...: Estava tudo normal, o controle funcionava perfeitamente com os vários tipos de fone e headset, até que ontem (26/06/2019) o controle passou a NÃO reconhecer mais os fones que encaixavam no P2 do...
  9. Horizon 3 suddenly does not recognize my controller.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 3 suddenly does not recognize my controller.: Last night, while racing across country (Horizon 3) in my 2015 BMW, my controller suddenly lost control. I have no reverse, acceleration is minimal, and the reverse has now become the brake. I...
  10. Controle nao reconhece o fone de ouvido [ Control does not recognize earphone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle nao reconhece o fone de ouvido [ Control does not recognize earphone]: Pessoal, estou com problemas, meu controle do xbox one nao esta reconhecendo o fone de ouvido, tem dia que funciona normalmente, mais muitas vezes ele conecta e desconecta ao mesmo tempo, acredito...