My pc lags when someone joins party on xbox app

Discus and support My pc lags when someone joins party on xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I recently noticed that my PC lags in-game whenever one of my friends joins my party my entire pc stutters and games drop FPS hard. All this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Panndaaa, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Panndaaa
    Panndaaa Guest

So I recently noticed that my PC lags in-game whenever one of my friends joins my party my entire pc stutters and games drop FPS hard.

All this happens on the Xbox Console Companion App

Does anyone have a clue as to why this happens?

Windows Specs:

Windows 10 Pro

Ver. 2004

OS Build: 19041.153

PC Specs

Ryzen 3950x

32GB Ram

2080 Ti

4tb nvme ssd

12tb hdd

:)

Panndaaa, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Whitey Black Win User

maybe you need to check the back ground how many app are consuming ram check it
  3. joeybrooks Win User

Xbox app Closes by itself, No error message.

I have tried testing out everything you have mentioned at it seemed to work for a while, until i noticed that it started to close/crash every time someone new joined a party i was in. I have tested it out with friends and when someone
    joins the party who hasn't been in the current party session, my Xbox app closes down.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Just so that I am clear when you are trying this in party chat? In game chat?

You can hear the other players in the chat but they can not hear you?

Are you starting the party through the stream on the xbox itself? Or are you starting the party through the xbox app on the pc itself?

These are two different things.

I personally have noticed that if I try and join a party through the Xbox itself and not the xbox app I can hear the other people but they can not hear me. If I join the party or start a party and have people join through the xbox app on the PC then it works
    fine.

So try that and see if that fixes your problem.
  5. Freshprincepapi Win User

Weird gamerpicture glitch?

whenever i join parties, the names in the xbox live parties lag too
  6. X7 TrendZ Win User

'Your network settings are blocking party chat. 0x89231806' GETTING SICK OF THIS!

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME AS WELL ITS PISSING ME OF SO MUCH AND I'M IN AUSTRALIA AND USING THE XBOX APP ON PC. EVERYTIME I JOIN SOMEONES PARTY IT SAYS 0x89231806 XBOX YOUR NETWORK SETTING ARE BLOCKING PARTY CHAT IS THERE ANY FIX AT ALL AND THIS IS BEEN HAPPENING
    TO ME FOR 4 WEEKS IM GETTING SICK OF IT
Thema:

1. My pc lags when someone joins party on xbox app - Similar Threads - lags someone joins

2. hello lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello lag issues: my nat type on xbox says it is open but i am still haveing serious multiplayer lag issues please help 5420a267-8ebb-4c32-be99-3dda3f26e350
  3. XOBOX ONE X VS XBOX ONE S Input Lag Difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XOBOX ONE X VS XBOX ONE S Input Lag Difference?: Hello Someone here ho can givi me Info about the Input lag on ONE X Has the Xbox one X less input lag than the one S? or are the Same im not sure . thanks for info ....
  4. How to stop the lags in overwatch xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop the lags in overwatch xbox one?: I change the dns to cloudflare dns and restart my xbox one. The overwatch still lagged. I change the mac, nat type and the port, restated my xbox one. Still lagged. I clear the persistent storage...
  5. : I am lagging a lot only on xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I am lagging a lot only on xbox: : I am lagging a lot only on xbox The video game servers are pretty overloaded. It is not your Xbox. This is happening on every game system. The servers don't usually get this much traffic. They...
  6. Game lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag: Hello, When i'm playing a game my fps drops very hard and my pixels become worse. I tried to restart my console and delete some games but nothing helps. 85ec429c-b671-47bb-9649-85f8670e8bba
  7. Why is my game lagging?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game lagging?: My download and upload speeds on my wifi are 60 mbps download and 25 mbps upload, but i still lag when i play online games. What could the problem be? 8d6c008f-6e2c-4424-81c8-61998b1f5dee
  8. I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT: Here is my Network diagram. [img] All connections from DISH to XBOX one are wired. I have configured DMZ for XBOX one IP (192.168.0.10) on Linksys E1200, Linksys E1200 is at 192.168.0.1 with...
  9. Lag in games despite really good network speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lag in games despite really good network speeds: I am receiving lag in games which comes in the form of stuttering around every 15-20 seconds within Call of Duty (and other games) in which a group of 3 small orange coloured squares appear on the...
  10. Xbox one x lagging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x lagging: In almost every game I have I experience a very noticable amount of lag when turning in videogames and in cutscenes in games on the xbox one x. All my other xboxes run games a cutscenes fine. I...