My pdp after glow controller will not work

Discus and support My pdp after glow controller will not work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My pdp after glow controller will not work aeae8ed3-cde0-4f58-bb4f-9256096c0804 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanHalash, May 24, 2020.

1. EthanHalash
    EthanHalash Guest

:)

EthanHalash, May 24, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

How long ago did you get this 3rd party controller and do you think you can take back to retailer for a replacement?.
  3. CHEEZ IT 305 Win User

Thumb Stick dead spots

Yea my after glow controller has it
  4. eyeangle Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

I did find a solution. There's an app called PDP Control Hub that allows remapping of the trigger keys but it only work with PDP controllers.
  5. Ninjamaster0605 Win User

headset

hi, still not working

i now have a wired controller from the brand PDP for the xbox, and there my headset works perfect

and on the 2 original wireles controllers not

dont understand it
  6. Bush is key2 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

what control do you have

because If you have a pdp control if in the settings of the pdp control
Thema:

1. My pdp after glow controller will not work - Similar Threads - pdp glow controller

2. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  3. PDP controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP controller: I have a PDP afterglow controller. It lights up for a few seconds with the wire and then shuts off again. I have to maneuver the wire into certain positions to get it to light up for those few...
  4. Pdp controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp controllers: Do Pdp controllers work with all mic’s like turtle beaches fad43f96-e1c0-4793-adc7-51c137ff61e3
  5. PDP App AfterGlow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PDP App AfterGlow: its a brand new controller as well im trying to download a app for my new controller its called pdp Hub for the xbox one afterglow controller to change its color and i seem to be having a issue...
  6. PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half

in XBoX on Windows
    PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half: Bonjour, j'ai depuis peu un soucis avec ma manette "PDP Wired controller Xbox One & Windows", elle marchait très bien fût un temps, pas de soucis, on peut dire que c'était impeccable. Je n'ai pas...
  7. XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver: I recently purchased the PDP - Talon Media Remote for Xbox One. I am loving the thing. If im doing anything aside from gaming, I prefer to navigate using a remote like this. Its great. I'm having...
  8. Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC: I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?! The store page is missing and says, "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot...
  9. Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler: I recently bought a controller to play on pc. At first, everything was working fine, but a few weeks after the purchase, the audio stopped working through the controller. The computer detects the...
  10. how do you fix a pdp controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix a pdp controller: How to fix a pdp controller if it light up but it doesn't move anywhere and I'm not talking about a glow after dark but a regular pdp controller 37a5cc43-2472-43e1-b495-edcdba49ff6a