My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff

Discus and support My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; On Thursday the 13th, I was at 92% to Tier 4, now I'm at 81%. I bought Gears of War 4 on the 11th (the day it was released, not preordered) and Death... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Functional Mute, Oct 16, 2016.

1. My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff

On Thursday the 13th, I was at 92% to Tier 4, now I'm at 81%. I bought Gears of War 4 on the 11th (the day it was released, not preordered) and Death God University and my total went down and the rewards points only show 250. I don't need an excuse, I want
    it fixed. I purposely didn't preorder Gears so it counted towards my total.

:)

Functional Mute, Oct 16, 2016
  2. My missions Reward issue

I completed all steps of the my mission Reward last month ....bought well over the £32 worth of stuff, got myself a dragon avatars item (over £2) and 5 achievements in witcher 3 that I bought so expected 15000 credits.... previously posted when only 5000
    showed....it has now gone up to 9000 ....its past 96 hours but I definitely followed all steps so is there an issue or just a usual delay in all 15000 credits showing?

jambrua85a77f7-f102-4bbc-92e7-297940a90b95, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Activity Feed

My activity feed has not updated for 9 days, I've done all the troubleshooting techniques multiple times with the support department and nothing has worked. All my friends can post their clips and achievements and I can see them on the feed, just not my
    stuff and they can't see my stuff either the last week and a half...does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Kranium Krushur, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff

Hello Functional Mute,

We are aware of the issue with MyVIP, and are currently deploying a hotfix for the error. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Functional Mute,

We are aware of the issue with MyVIP, and are currently deploying a hotfix for the error. Apologies for the confusion.
  6. ClIxY9980 Win User

xbox one s

hi iv bought my kids 3 xbox one s for my kids last christmas (2018) and all 3 of them the hmdi port has gone, as a single mum it took me ages to save up and i bought all 3 at the same time and all have gone, we are in lock down and the kids have nothing
    as the last one has gone, i just think its unfair its happened to 3 of them
  7. bobbybuckner Win User

XBL services down, cannot play downloaded games

I bought stuff for in game buffs for a game called warframe now I can't use those buffs cuz they go by the hour for example exp boost last 24hrs I haven't been able to get on all day my boost is now gone
  8. Chip321 Win User

Gold Renewal Deals

[quote user="Original Godly"]

it all depences because gold has gone down in price since you last bought so if you look on amazon you should find a gold card for £30.

[/quote]

Really? Gold Subsciptions have gone DOWN - first ive heard of it.

Agreed that you can find deals on the net etc, but i dont think the official price from MS has gone down. Unless i have missed something here?
  9. Surreal Phantom Win User

Gold Renewal Deals

it all depences because gold has gone down in price since you last bought so if you look on amazon you should find a gold card for £30.
Thema:

1. My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff - Similar Threads - percentage has gone

2. Pasar el porcentaje de un juego de X360 a XONE -[Translation - Pass the percentage of a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pasar el porcentaje de un juego de X360 a XONE -[Translation - Pass the percentage of a...: Sab., 6 de abril Hola Quiero saber como pasar el porcentaje de un juego de X360 a XONE Agradezco de antemano su atención, un saludo -[Translation - Sat., April 6 Hello I Want to know how...
  3. Experation of gems/rewards points/rewards percentage

in XBoX Rewards
    Experation of gems/rewards points/rewards percentage: What in the rewards program expires and what does not. So do gems have an expectation date or a reset date. Same with cash back percentage stars and levels. Finnaly do rewards points reset or...
  4. How much percentages? and a question about FrankenRewards Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    How much percentages? and a question about FrankenRewards Credits: Hi Before the latest update you could see how much percentages it was left to the next star level, but after this update you can only see the green circle and the bit that's are left to fill it...
  5. My Dashboard has wrong percentage back on purchases, says I am not Gold

in XBoX Rewards
    My Dashboard has wrong percentage back on purchases, says I am not Gold: I see that at least one other person had this problem in the last 13 hours. So, I want to make sure that this is not isolated to just him or her. I am gold and should have 10% back, however your...
  6. My Dashboard has wrong percentage back on purchases, says I am not Gold

in XBoX Rewards
    My Dashboard has wrong percentage back on purchases, says I am not Gold: I see that at least one other person had this problem in the last 13 hours. So, I want to make sure that this is not isolated to just him or her. I am gold and should have 10% back, however your...
  7. My Dashboard has wrong percentage back on purchases, says I am not Gold

in XBoX Rewards
  8. My Dashboard has wrong percentage back on purchases, says I am not Gold

in XBoX Rewards
  9. Incorrect Storage Percentage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect Storage Percentage: So I had to reset my Xbox one to default, and picked for it to reset but not delete games and apps. It deleted them anyway so now I have to reinstall, but my storage and storage drive percentage...
  10. View download percentage when you view home menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    View download percentage when you view home menu?: I was thinking, let's say I'm playing a game, but I want to view the progress on a download. I would love to be able to press the home button and view the percentage of the download there in the...