My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs.

Discus and support My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What I think Xbox one needs: At the main dashboard there needs to be a direct link to your profile (right where your gamertag and profile picture... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vNexah, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/vNexah
    /u/vNexah Guest

What I think Xbox one needs:

• At the main dashboard there needs to be a direct link to your profile (right where your gamertag and profile picture is)

• I think that DLC content needs to be organised into a folder, so these they’re separated into a category within.

• A compromise between both Group A and Group B - Giving us the ability to customise the three tabs that sit next to the my games and apps tab (Group B - as example)

• I think that Xbox gold memberships should get a discount on Xbox name changes.

• Maybe a possible Xbox profile revamp, lots of space yet nothing to do with it.

• Xbox notifications/pop-ups : allow is to position where we would like to receive the notifications.

• Last but not least, wallpapers/backgrounds but not just any...allow us to have animated backgrounds.
    submitted by /u/vNexah
    [link] [comments]

/u/vNexah, Oct 28, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Can't Play Minecraft Online w/My Son

Log into his account and scroll over to the Family Settings option on the dash and take a look through to see if there's any options that need to be changed.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Just bought Xbox One

I said goodbye to ny xbox today for me personally have been unable to use my xbox properly since the new dash
  4. smileskybird Win User

Xbox Themes and Gamer Pics Discussion

You can also add personal photos to your Dashboard background. This is what I do on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. It makes it more "personal" than someone "supplying you" a picture just to add to your Dash background. I use personal photos on my Dash background.
    There's one good thing about that.... no one can flag you for Copyright for doing so. And you don't have to pay for it...

My Dash background is of some photos I took at Auckland Zoo with my Sony CX190 which does 4k stills and 1080p videos. I transfer the data from my camcorder to PC to console... wolla...

As for gamerpics, I've never been really into them. Others could be using the same gamerpic too on their profile.

I guess it's down to personal preference. I'm just glad I don't have to put up with the unchangeable black bland Dashboard background anymore OMGoey it was giving me sore eyes ;DD
  5. D4NJ4 Win User

Unable to "Grant Allowance" to another family account

My dash doesn't even give me the option to give points to my son. Only option I see is remove from family.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Personal Information displayed on dash

It gets your name from your live account YOU set up. You can go in and change the display name to what you want. Tested and worked.
Thema:

1. My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs. - Similar Threads - personal option dash

2. Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore: I'm turning 63 in January and approaching 400,000 (AKA ) Starting up Windows to add to the numbers just trying to figure out the keyboard and mouse. 307b77b1-d0ff-4e80-9d77-696ff0cfb06a
  3. Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu: The personalization tab isnt in my settings menu I have tried factory restarting It is something to do with the account because all my other accounts have the tab but my main still hasn't got it I...
  4. Xbox Personalization tab not showing in settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Personalization tab not showing in settings: Restarted my entire xbox factory reset it still cant see the tab or change my background its just missing 529a076e-7ae0-4eeb-9624-1392f70eeddf
  5. Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions): I'm an early adopter for Project xCloud. My experience has been fairly or mostly positive. I have a pretty decent internet. Playing with my Xbox controller on my Pixel 4 XL. I have to admit that I...
  6. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  7. Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: I have now been unable to access my account for 2 and a half months now . I have chatted to support about 10 times with no help but it being raised to next level of support. I have tried to call...
  8. Option to Block Children from Personal Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to Block Children from Personal Queue: I want to preface this with, I LOVE kids! Here's the thing though I want to be able to play with adults and have adult conversations. Maybe enjoy a few drinks for adults. Not hear some kid...
  9. Is there an option to not wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle in first person?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an option to not wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle in first person?: First person is absolutely fantastic! But is there an option I did not see where I could bypass the automatic helmet/shading in first-person mode while on a bike? Slightly annoying when...
  10. Not every person has Internet. Should be an option at the least for a hard copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not every person has Internet. Should be an option at the least for a hard copy: I am so extraordinarily upset. I just bought the forza edition. One. Without Internet myself.. Knowing the game was a digital copy I went straight to my friends house and used theirs. I left it...