my pfp doesn't change or takes days to, and when it does it goes back to other pictures i...

Discus and support my pfp doesn't change or takes days to, and when it does it goes back to other pictures i... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been trying to change it and it either takes long or just changes to a picture i had before but not really to the one im changing it. any ideas of what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nuyia, Nov 29, 2021.

1. /u/Nuyia
    /u/Nuyia Guest

my pfp doesn't change or takes days to, and when it does it goes back to other pictures i...

Been trying to change it and it either takes long or just changes to a picture i had before but not really to the one im changing it. any ideas of what is happening? or is the system just slow right now or something

submitted by /u/Nuyia
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nuyia, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Yuki Tokisaki Win User

Unable to change profile gamer picture

So because of this virus I can't change my picture? Sorry if I seemed or sound weird but what does Covid 19 has to do with my pfp? Its a virus that has nothing to do with changing pictures I know you're doing your job but this confuses me a lot
  3. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

Xbox Gamerpic

Hi Rxvenge

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to change your Xbox PFP to your custom picture. I suggest uploading a different picture and once the other one gets accepted try to re-upload
    the original one. Hope this helps!
  4. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Gamerpic bug?

When I take a picture using the website, it doesn't actually change the gamerpic used on my profile.

From the site:Change your gamer picture on your console in Settings, Profile, Edit Profile, Gamer Picture
  5. MakaylaHernandez2 Win User

Xbox Account

Hey, Makayla

I live in Brazil and this function is working now, try to restart the connection or the console.

May I hope
    I know they enabled custom profile pictures but I can't change my alt accounts profile picture to a custom pfp cause it says I need an adult.
  6. Fat Terrier 00 Win User

Gamer pic upside down?

I am not sure about other pictures, for the past two days I have tried to reupload this one in different ways and when it didnt work I changed it back to a default xbox picture. There is a about a day turnaround on when the picture gets approved by a moderator so any changes i make I have to wait a day to see if it worked. Every time i pull the picture up in any sort of editor its always right side up but when its uploaded its upside down.
Thema:

1. my pfp doesn't change or takes days to, and when it does it goes back to other pictures i... - Similar Threads - pfp doesn't change

2. Transparent PFP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transparent PFP: Why are transparent gamerpics no long working? It just adds a white backround for some reason. 8bb52019-951b-4d83-8c01-693519a63c1e
  3. Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.: So, I'm using the Xbox app on Windows 10, and want to change to a custom PFP. I thought I knew where the button was, but upon me entering the "Edit Gamerpic" menu, it doesn't show an option for a...
  4. My custom pfp won't change to a new one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My custom pfp won't change to a new one: Hello everybody so I have a problem, when I try to change my pfp it won't change and I got this problem a week ago I think and I don't know how to make it change to the new one I have. And idk...
  5. Pfp not working ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pfp not working ?: I’ve tried to change back to my gamerpic but it won’t change and now I have a default picture 06d11d20-4ea4-44f2-8022-619ab6e0b014
  6. pfp wont change

in XBoX Accessibility
    pfp wont change: Hello, for some reason ive tried over 20 different pfps on xbox and none of them seemed to change my original one. i have all my settings right or maybe i dont idk but what can i do to fix this?...
  7. Xbox Custom PFP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Custom PFP: I am trying to change my profile picture and it says it has to verify that it is ok with the terms of service but it never changes even though it doesn't go against the terms....
  8. My pfp won’t load or even verify, need help

in XboX Insiders
    My pfp won’t load or even verify, need help: I just got unbanned from my pfp editing and when I try to set it to a custom pfp(Not Inappropriate what so ever) it says that it will be visible when verified, but no matter how long I wait,...
  9. Custom pfp on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Custom pfp on PC: I can't change my pfp on the Xbox app. I'm 18+, agreed to everything, but I don't even have the option to make one. I was able to a month ago, but now I can't. Help!...
  10. it wont let me change my pfp even though its 1080x1080px

in XBoX on Consoles
    it wont let me change my pfp even though its 1080x1080px: wont let me change my xbox pfp even though its 1080x1080px edc965e5-b87c-4c7c-a90f-9625c5015952