My phone data won't connect to my Xbox I don't know what for a

Discus and support My phone data won't connect to my Xbox I don't know what for a in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My phone wont connect to my Xbox and I have data on the phone aswell 8564fcd3-f63b-48f4-b826-8eaff80c6624 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SR0812019, Aug 4, 2019.

1. SR0812019
    SR0812019 Guest

My phone wont connect to my Xbox and I have data on the phone aswell

:)

SR0812019, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. My phone data won't connect to my Xbox I don't know what for a - Similar Threads - phone data won't

2. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  3. Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...: I have a wall charger I use for my Xiaomi Mi 8 phone which outputs 2.4A at 5V and I have the official Elite 2 Charging Dock that came with the controller (see picture below). Can I safely plug my...
  4. Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  5. How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  6. Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone: The device I am using for xcloud (actually multiple) will not pair with the controller and return an error mentioning a pin code. My controller is updated. submitted by /u/AnonymousPizzaRolls...
  7. Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?: Are there any capable Bluetooth controllers that attach to the phone itself so it's less bulky than a phone attached to a standard Xbox controller? submitted by /u/ThinkFishTank [link] [comments]
  8. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

in XboX Insiders
    When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair: [IMG] submitted by /u/sleepyvengeance [link] [comments]
  9. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  10. Windows Phone 8.1

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 8.1: Since at least, November 1st, 2019. None of my Xbox Live enabled games have been working. I have been unable to unlock achievements in the games but none are posting to Xbox Live. All the games...