My phone data won't connect to my Xbox I don't know what for a

Discus and support My phone data won't connect to my Xbox I don't know what for a in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My phone wont connect to my Xbox and I have data on the phone aswell 8564fcd3-f63b-48f4-b826-8eaff80c6624 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SR0812019, Aug 4, 2019.

1. SR0812019
    SR0812019 Guest

My phone wont connect to my Xbox and I have data on the phone aswell

:)

SR0812019, Aug 4, 2019
  2. xMissVix Win User

Hello,

In the network settings for your Xbox, look for a network that shares the same name as your phone, i.e. “(Your Name)’s Phone” or whatever you’ve thought to name your phone. You should be able to connect
    using the password listed in the Personal Hotspot settings on your phone, either the randomised code your phone created itself or whatever password you assigned to it.

If that doesn't work try manually typing in the name of your phone and searching for it that way.

Hope this helps
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

Are you trying to connect your phone and Xbox via the Xbox companion app for mobile phones? If so you simply click the menu button top left of the app, scroll down to console, click it and let it search for your console.
  4. Jigster01 Win User

Xbox One - Games not updating / installing but apps do

I have around 1TB left on my hard drive so shouldn't be a problem with space.

I have tried connecting via my phone's hot spot and that's got it working but ideally don't want to use my phone's data!

On my normal router where I'm having the problems, I can play multiplayer games but just won't download updates or any new game.
  5. נαηηαвαккє Win User

Error code 80151015, Please help!

Additional info: It seems when I play AC4, the data is still there.. But it says it won't save because storage device isn't connected. I don't know what this means...
  6. ThreeRndsOfHell Win User

Apparently error code 0x8923000a doesn't exist?

i got it to work by connected my xbox to the hotspot on my phone and using the data off that.
Thema:

1. My phone data won't connect to my Xbox I don't know what for a - Similar Threads - phone data won't

2. Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?: I have the old Xbox one controller (Model number 1537 Image it's a windows version "Microsoft xbox one pad" what it is called, but not sure), is there a way to connect it wired to my Android...
  3. Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!: Hi! I was having sync issues with Wordament on my new Android phone. I would have to uninstall the app and/or clear all data in order to be able to open the app at all. Otherwise it was getting...
  4. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...
  5. My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.: Hello, I am facing an issue with my Microsoft account since the first day of the creation of my Microsoft account. Every day, my Microsoft account keeps getting locked, saying I violated the ToS....
  6. Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020: Since March 2020, achievements that are unlocked on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 will not sync to Xbox profiles. I've seen numerous people reporting that they have the same issue. That being when you...
  7. phone number verification not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    phone number verification not working: I was on customer service support twice today and thought they could fix my issue I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem I tried to get a text sent to me on a phone number I've had...
  8. Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...: Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try buy vbucks or games it says we cant process your paymeant plz someone help...
  9. how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account: I cant login in to my old Hotmail account. How can i update my cell phone on my xbox live account Let me know 035083f5-453a-40a5-8ed9-f66de4724041
  10. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app: I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out and about, amazing stuff. I'm just going to run...