my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge

Discus and support my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My son's phone number was used to buy games from Microsoft and the bill was debited on my account as I pay for his phone bills. what surprises me is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EdsonMayahle, Dec 31, 2018.

1. EdsonMayahle
    EdsonMayahle Guest

My son's phone number was used to buy games from Microsoft and the bill was debited on my account as I pay for his phone bills. what surprises me is that we do not have an xbox but a ps4 so there is no way my son bought those games. Tried to use his email
    address to log on to his Microsoft account but nothing was bought on there so just wondering how that happened. Now trying to give the phone number to Microsoft to find out what's going on the just want the email address only so what's really going on.

:)

EdsonMayahle, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge - Similar Threads - phone was used

2. How do i change my email address to the one im using on my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my email address to the one im using on my phone: I am unable to find anything about that so im asking everyone else. 6f574005-331d-44d3-87f1-1e4fdc1681c7
  3. Microsoft rewards without using phone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards without using phone: hi there.. i have 7,000 ms points and wanted to use it to Redeem the 5$ Xbox digital gift card but the one issue is the phone option but i don't have my phone anymore is there a way to bypass it...
  4. Can you use the Xbox app on your phone to play in VR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use the Xbox app on your phone to play in VR?: Ive recently bought a VR headset from Walmart to use with my phone. I am curious if I could use the Xbox app on my phone to view the game I am playing in a VR format. Any advice would be more than...
  5. Using the Xbox app on your phone or PC to type on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using the Xbox app on your phone or PC to type on the Xbox One: So I'm trying to use the Xbox app on my phone and PC to connect to my Xbox One and use the keyboard on my phone/PC to type in mixer or any chat for that matter. I swear I used to be able to do it...
  6. Using the MS Solitaire collection app on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using the MS Solitaire collection app on my phone: I am a premium user and I have the solitaire app on my iPhone 6. The phone app synchs with my computer but I get annoying adds between games on the app. How can I stop getting the ads?...
  7. Beware when using microsoft phone support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beware when using microsoft phone support: Be careful when you call support for help, i spent over two hours on the phone with support yesterday with the call ending with them telling me a support ticket has been created and that id...
  8. I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.: Hello all, I'm using my phone's mobile hotspot to connect online and u have been doing it for months with no issues. Now probably two after the new update when i tried to get online it says I'm on...
  9. Cant use my phone number for product registration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use my phone number for product registration: When trying to register my new X Box one, however I enter my phone number, be it my mobile or landline I always get the message "invalid phone number". This is driving me MAD. I really would...
  10. How to record your Xbox One Using Your Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to record your Xbox One Using Your Phone: How TO record Your Xbox One Using Your Android or IOS Device Just Follow This LINK to a YouTube video to Show you How Just Using Your Phone and Your Xbox One. 36ccdb7d-6c7d-4a0f-83b1-4499de00d06d