my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge

Discus and support my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My son's phone number was used to buy games from Microsoft and the bill was debited on my account as I pay for his phone bills. what surprises me is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EdsonMayahle, Dec 31, 2018.

1. EdsonMayahle
    EdsonMayahle Guest

My son's phone number was used to buy games from Microsoft and the bill was debited on my account as I pay for his phone bills. what surprises me is that we do not have an xbox but a ps4 so there is no way my son bought those games. Tried to use his email
    address to log on to his Microsoft account but nothing was bought on there so just wondering how that happened. Now trying to give the phone number to Microsoft to find out what's going on the just want the email address only so what's really going on.

:)

EdsonMayahle, Dec 31, 2018
  2. choppyseize Win User

Are you positive the purchase was from your phone? Does anyone else have access to it? They can check where the purchase was made if you call support. That would be your first step towards proving fraud. I would contact your bank as well so they are aware.
  3. LegendDolby1986 Win User

If you contact Microsoft support they will be able to refund you any money that was taken
  4. Hellhog Win User

Report: Microsoft Phasing out Microsoft Points

I hope not. I don't want Microsoft to have my CC number. I use cards for subscriptions and points. I'd actually like to see points used for Windows Phone so I can buy games without my CC.
  5. Randver Win User

Xbox One record your friends voices

If you live in the US I wouldn't be taping anyone in party chat without their knowledge. It's illegal to tape a conversation that's not in public without a persons knowledge. That's why taped phone conversations have that annoying beep even on 911.

Game chat where you join a public server may be a gray area but if GG invites me to a party there is an expectation of privacy and either of us taping the conversation would be illegal no different than a phone call.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards without using phone

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge - Similar Threads - phone was used

2. Como usar o fone LX 3000 no Xbox One? [Translation-How do I use the LX 3000 phone on Xbox One?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como usar o fone LX 3000 no Xbox One? [Translation-How do I use the LX 3000 phone on Xbox One?]: Olá! Tenho um headset LX 3000 da Microsoft e recentemente adquiri um Xbox. O mesmo é compatível com o console? Se sim, como faço para usa-lo?...
  3. If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...: I just want to know if I purchase minecoins from Minecraft Pocket Edition (on a android phone), Will the minecoins show on my xbox one as well? I have the same account on both devices....
  4. How do i change my email address to the one im using on my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my email address to the one im using on my phone: I am unable to find anything about that so im asking everyone else. 6f574005-331d-44d3-87f1-1e4fdc1681c7
  5. Microsoft rewards without using phone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards without using phone: hi there.. i have 7,000 ms points and wanted to use it to Redeem the 5$ Xbox digital gift card but the one issue is the phone option but i don't have my phone anymore is there a way to bypass it...
  6. Can you use the Xbox app on your phone to play in VR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use the Xbox app on your phone to play in VR?: Ive recently bought a VR headset from Walmart to use with my phone. I am curious if I could use the Xbox app on my phone to view the game I am playing in a VR format. Any advice would be more than...
  7. Using the Xbox app on your phone or PC to type on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using the Xbox app on your phone or PC to type on the Xbox One: So I'm trying to use the Xbox app on my phone and PC to connect to my Xbox One and use the keyboard on my phone/PC to type in mixer or any chat for that matter. I swear I used to be able to do it...
  8. Beware when using microsoft phone support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beware when using microsoft phone support: Be careful when you call support for help, i spent over two hours on the phone with support yesterday with the call ending with them telling me a support ticket has been created and that id...
  9. I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.: Hello all, I'm using my phone's mobile hotspot to connect online and u have been doing it for months with no issues. Now probably two after the new update when i tried to get online it says I'm on...
  10. Cant use my phone number for product registration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use my phone number for product registration: When trying to register my new X Box one, however I enter my phone number, be it my mobile or landline I always get the message "invalid phone number". This is driving me MAD. I really would...