My photos are not showing up in OneDrive when I want to change my Gamer Picture.

Discus and support My photos are not showing up in OneDrive when I want to change my Gamer Picture. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have looked it up and nothing came up. Please help! 676e9b5d-dd18-4c4f-9888-23fc081f5b48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllieRBLX, Mar 24, 2020.

1. AllieRBLX
    AllieRBLX Guest

My photos are not showing up in OneDrive when I want to change my Gamer Picture.

I have looked it up and nothing came up. Please help!

:)

AllieRBLX, Mar 24, 2020
  2. AllieRBLX Win User

Hello, Selena! I am fixing it on a PC. When I try to change my gamerpic via Xbox One S, nothing shows up.
  3. SeaOfSelena Win User

Hello Allie, I'm Selena and I am an Xbox ambassador!

I am going to try to help fix your current problem.

May I know, are you trying to change your gamer picture on your phone or PC?

Also, can you see any older pictures, or do absolutely no pictures show up in your OneDrive?

:)
  4. DoorlessLion439 Win User

Custom profile picture?

Not really i don't use the Xbox app but i got the onedrive app both on Xbox one and my phone i could upload them from the onedrive app on my phone to the Xbox one onedrive app i changed mine here though i did change mine on the Xbox one with the Godzilla
    picture as my custom profile picture they would also be on the photos app under collection album
  5. NevynPA Win User

Windows 8 Shows old Gamerpic

The games app shows the old picture when it signs in and shows my profile. My Microsoft ID photo is the correct, up-to-date photo.

Whenever I'm in a game (Monsters Love Candy, Adera, etc.) and it signs in to Xbox LIVE, the old photo shows up there as well.
  6. AHal Win User

My "Personal Picture" doesn't change when I change my Gamerpic - help?

[quote user="thiennguyen8199"]

hello there

doesnt your personal picture and gamerpic pretty much the same thing? so when changing it shouldnt it also change too?

[/quote]

That's what I'm trying to figure out, why my personal picture doesn't change when I change my gamer picture. I read somewhere that your personal picture was visible to yourself and friends only and your gamer picture was what showed up to all others (obviously
    if they are the same picture, everybody sees the same thing). My dilemma is that when I go to change my gamer picture, I have to then repeat it for my personal picture (right below the gamer picture option on your profile in dashboard). For most people, changing
    your gamer picture automatically changes your personal picture, but not for me... and I'd like to know how to fix that.
Thema:

1. My photos are not showing up in OneDrive when I want to change my Gamer Picture. - Similar Threads - photos are showing

2. Personalizar foto no Xbox[Translation-Customize non-Xbox photo]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Personalizar foto no Xbox[Translation-Customize non-Xbox photo]: Bom dia, Ao tentar realizar a troca da minha imagem de perfil, seja ele pelo Xbox Companion no PC, no aplicativo Xbox para Android, ou diretamente pelo Xbox, a mensagem "Não é possivel carregar a...
  3. Photo Upload Problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Photo Upload Problems?: Hello I am having an issue where every time I attempt to change my gamerpic to a custom one I keep getting a message saying, Sorry we can’t upload the gamerpic now and try again later, has anyone...
  4. Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?: For some reason when I try using a custom image, the xbox app says "Sorry we cannot upload this picture right now, try again later." This has happened to me a few times over the span of a few...
  5. I can't change the photo on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't change the photo on ios: is that my app already works and I wanted to change the photo but it won't let me and well I wanted to know why thank you 043ac7fe-f3c1-49f6-9785-8a478fc3388a
  6. FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP: Dear community, please help me to get some clue about the situation. For two weeks suddenly I can't open Auction House, save photos, use custom blueprints and liveries. No one answers on...
  7. My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...: For some reason the picture wont upload if you need the picture text me on Instagram@willdroid07 7e5f4e50-cd4a-4822-8a9c-82d8e8b3fc56
  8. Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room

in XboX Insiders
    Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room: [IMG] submitted by /u/Joker7175 [link] [comments]
  9. True Cheat person proof photo show?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Cheat person proof photo show?: I found ready real person cheat youngteen age 13 think, I need call xbox live name will be ban cheat and hack repost. I caught person have cheat happen look photo proof show. Person are hack lots...
  10. GTA 5 Online Heists Coming Next Month? Leaked Photos Show Potential Weapons (PHOTOS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Online Heists Coming Next Month? Leaked Photos Show Potential Weapons (PHOTOS): Hope this is true 'GTA 5 Online' Heists Coming Next Month? Leaked Photos Show Potential Weapons (PHOTOS) 5eaf998b-fe10-4093-a22b-27fc686aaa33