My picture flashes in and out

Discus and support My picture flashes in and out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Howdy, so little backstory my old xbox broke messed up HDMI port I believe. So I got a brand new xbox and HDMI cord. So now my new xbox is having the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EW199, Oct 1, 2019.

1. EW199
    EW199 Guest

Howdy, so little backstory my old xbox broke messed up HDMI port I believe. So I got a brand new xbox and HDMI cord. So now my new xbox is having the same problem, my picture flashes in and out. Ive tried flipping cords and between my tv and brand new
    monitor. Happens on both. Any ideas to help. I have flipped cords, between screens, and hard resetting my Xbox. Same problem, the back of my xbox isnt hotter in the back than normal and its in a well ventilated area.

:)

EW199, Oct 1, 2019
  2. EW199 Win User

Yes with a brand new HDMI cord
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Have you tried different HDMI cords (I can't tell if you have by the wording you used)
  4. EW199 Win User

All the time, its just random. Twitch to games.
  5. AridLizard Win User

is this all the time or in a specific game or app?
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Have you tried changing the picture setting and resolution settings on both your tv and xbox too match a different output mode?
Thema:

1. My picture flashes in and out - Similar Threads - picture flashes

2. how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it: how to access files since my file explorer is gone . want to access a photo I saved off a web page on edge 1bc9c696-f0fb-461d-b81d-5e1596289ffd
  3. DevKit Profile Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    DevKit Profile Picture: Hey everybody! I have a question here that needs to be clarified. Earlier today I saw an old forum post about being able to access some developer settings through a weird trick, and being as...
  4. How do I add picture proof to report a player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add picture proof to report a player: Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed] and also I told him that I reported him and...
  5. Am I allowed to post pictures of being in xbox streaming preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to post pictures of being in xbox streaming preview?: submitted by /u/DaRalRedditer [link] [comments]
  6. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  7. The Companion App not uploading Custom Gamer pictures.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Companion App not uploading Custom Gamer pictures.: This is not really a question, i just could not find a reliable way to get help or let you guys know. My Companion app is not uploading custom pictures from my files and computer downloads. They...
  8. Can’t change profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change profile picture: I can’t change my profile picture on my PC, xbox app or on console. I keep getting an error message saying “Sorry we can’t upload that picture at the moment. Try again later.”, I have been having...
  9. Gamer Picture Stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture Stolen: Ive been having this issue that i recently found out about and i don’t know what to do about it i recently found out that another profile on xbox stole my gamer pic and i have no idea who they are...
  10. Picture intermittently flashing black for a split second

in XBoX on Consoles
    Picture intermittently flashing black for a split second: This started yesterday out of nowhere. The picture goes black for a split second then goes back to normal. It does it once every few minutes, but is also on occasion doing it several times, strobe...