My picture flashes in and out

Discus and support My picture flashes in and out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Howdy, so little backstory my old xbox broke messed up HDMI port I believe. So I got a brand new xbox and HDMI cord. So now my new xbox is having the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EW199, Oct 1, 2019.

1. EW199
    EW199 Guest

Howdy, so little backstory my old xbox broke messed up HDMI port I believe. So I got a brand new xbox and HDMI cord. So now my new xbox is having the same problem, my picture flashes in and out. Ive tried flipping cords and between my tv and brand new
    monitor. Happens on both. Any ideas to help. I have flipped cords, between screens, and hard resetting my Xbox. Same problem, the back of my xbox isnt hotter in the back than normal and its in a well ventilated area.

:)

EW199, Oct 1, 2019
  2. EW199 Win User

Yes with a brand new HDMI cord
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Have you tried different HDMI cords (I can't tell if you have by the wording you used)
  4. EW199 Win User

All the time, its just random. Twitch to games.
  5. AridLizard Win User

is this all the time or in a specific game or app?
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Have you tried changing the picture setting and resolution settings on both your tv and xbox too match a different output mode?
Thema:

1. My picture flashes in and out - Similar Threads - picture flashes

2. Ban appeal for gamer picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban appeal for gamer picture: Id Iike some help as your algorithm does not engage real people. I was banned for use of a gamer pic that was not offensive was submitted by a troll online. Id like some justified help and...
  3. proflie pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    proflie pictures: So when i log on to my xbox everyday . i cant see anyones customs proflie pictures even mine . what should i do ? 5e92ea96-c08a-4ea6-96f6-30232840a88b
  4. Profile picture is acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile picture is acting weird: A few days ago I wanted to change my profile picture, It was approved and everything but it could be only seen by others, what I mean is that If I go to my profile I see the old one and if I go to...
  5. Who is your Borderlands 3 Main Character? Share some pictures if you have them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is your Borderlands 3 Main Character? Share some pictures if you have them.: Mine is Fl4k with the Jabber pet! [img] a9c173a1-63fd-41c3-85de-17636d032910
  6. Gamer Picture Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture Changed: Hello, Recently I was playing fortnite with my friend and we hosted a looking for group match to play with others. A hacker caught attention to this looking for group post and spammed my friend...
  7. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.: The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill...
  8. Gamer picture problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer picture problems: I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has nothing wrong. But I guess it does....
  9. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  10. Picture intermittently flashing black for a split second

in XBoX on Consoles
    Picture intermittently flashing black for a split second: This started yesterday out of nowhere. The picture goes black for a split second then goes back to normal. It does it once every few minutes, but is also on occasion doing it several times, strobe...