My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

Discus and support My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i go to bing and check my points and i look ate my xbox and it says that i have less points 6eea7f13-37b8-47ca-82a3-c1379cb25683 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManuelRoblero, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:22 AM.

1. My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

When i go to bing and check my points and i look ate my xbox and it says that i have less points

:)

ManuelRoblero, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:22 AM
  2. CRracer 912 Win User

Issue with rewards email received

I'd just as soon have these points transferred to my Microsoft rewards if that makes things easier.
  3. Halo Pro Win User

Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

Hello sanwhich08 I believe you must have purchased the xbox one S from the Microsoft store during the correct time period, if this is what did than I would reach out to the Microsoft Rewards support either through email or chat.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support. However, since the
    purchase was made before the offer became available, it may not be eligible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I didn't get my microsoft rewards points

Fo help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

In order to qualify, the console has to be purchased from the Microsoft Store. If you purchased it from a different retailer, it would not be eligible.
Thema:

My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

1. My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox - Similar Threads - points didn't transfer

2. Didn't receive Xbox rewards points after completing the punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Xbox rewards points after completing the punch card: I didn't receive my 2500 points for purchasing Apex Coin for the Apex season 7 punch card on xbox rewards. Can someone help? 46bd8cd7-730d-492e-be51-cd56ab930cf4
  3. bought cod points and didn't get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought cod points and didn't get them: yesterday I bought the $20 cod points and didn't get them. 189da56e-dd45-48fb-bc74-b2e1f3201df5
  4. COD POINTS não veio, o que eu faço??[COD POINTS didn't come, what do I do ??]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD POINTS não veio, o que eu faço??[COD POINTS didn't come, what do I do ??]: Oii, boa noite pessoal, comprei hoje COD POINTS de 1.100 por um cartão pré - pago, e até agora não chegou, o que eu faço?? OBS ; Fiz a compra á tarde, e até agora nada. [Translation - Hi, good...
  5. Didn't receive bought cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive bought cod points: I purchased a $9.99 cod bundle and I didn't receive it. It's been a week that I bought it. it still hasn't come. 6f707016-4bd5-4de0-9eec-d00d67f8d1b4
  6. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  7. I didn't receive the points for purchasing my games.

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't receive the points for purchasing my games.: Hi, I recently contacted xbox support about me not receiving the points for the games I own, they told me to come here and that you guys would fix it. acff5696-7815-4cd4-98e4-fb0251b50c77
  8. i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it

in XBoX Rewards
    i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it: when I ordered 1.25 with my points it didn't deposit but took my point Microsoft pls deposit $1.25 in my account af744b61-34ee-47b9-8676-581e6e33592f
  9. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  10. I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points: I bought an Xbox One X recently from my local retailer when I noticed today after having it for nearly a week that I didn't get my 50,000 points. Is there a way I can get them? Or did I just get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought cod points and didnt get them