my points

Discus and support my points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i meant you didnt count the xbox live gold 12 month subscription back in february and that is more than 40 points the same applies to the month game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SharperIsland65, May 14, 2018.

1. my points

i meant you didnt count the xbox live gold 12 month subscription back in february and that is more than 40 points the same applies to the month game pass back in february too , you didnt ave me the points and that is what you are missing

:)

SharperIsland65, May 14, 2018
  2. LuigiDjukiic
    LuigiDjukiic Guest
    my point

hello,

Where is my problem regarding my deposit because that is enough it is too long time that this hard

LuigiDjukiic, May 14, 2018
  3. My points

I have so many points that I want them over before the 15 please help me please and thank you.

WAKEUPMYINRDRGN, May 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

my points

There are no offers to receive credits or gems for purchasing/renewing gold or game pass.

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. i spent money doing that i guess and in the faq i think is written there

SnakierIce55222, May 15, 2018
  6. that is my point , i think in the faq only says we dont win if we buy things at a retailer wich isnt the case but either way i spent more than they gave me i should have at least 40 more points

SharperIsland65, May 15, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There are challenges to receive gems for keeping gold and game pass for a certain amount of time, but there are no offers to receive credits or gems for actually purchasing them. And subscriptions do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  8. my points

i can get that still hey own me more gems for the things i bought even taking out that they own me around 40 gems

SharperIsland65, May 15, 2018
  9. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello SharperIsland65,

Subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP and do not generate payback, progress, or Gems.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  10. SharperIsland65 Win User

my points

There are challenges to receive gems for keeping gold and game pass for a certain amount of time, but there are no offers to receive credits or gems for actually purchasing them. And subscriptions do not count towards VIP.
    i can get that still hey own me more gems for the things i bought even taking out that they own me around 40 gems
  11. SnakierIce55222 Win User

my points

There are no offers to receive credits or gems for purchasing/renewing gold or game pass.
    i spent money doing that i guess and in the faq i think is written there
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

My points

Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

You can review when your Credits were pending, as well as when you had 5000 pending, on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  13. Smwutches Win User

my points

Game pass doesn't matter. In order to qualify you have to purchase the game. If you didn't actually purchase the game, it doesn't count towards the offer.
  14. EquableVoyage40 Win User

My points

when redeeming rewards points you will receive a purchase confirmation along with a 25 character code which you will need to enter on your account to receive your 1 month gold membership, It can under some cases take upto 24 hours
    to receive the code but most times it will come through to your associated email address within 5 minutes.
    This exactly. I was having similar issues in the past
Thema:

my points

1. my points - Similar Threads - points

2. 2 x mobile points was for 30 days,right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 x mobile points was for 30 days,right?: Had no problem with this reward tell today. Just 7 days short almost Micr osoft 72bca832-a722-40af-8cda-b99b71706b4b
  3. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  4. honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point

in XBoX on Consoles
    honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point: is it just me or am i the only one whos beyond annoyed at xbox support? not only has xbox live gone down twice in less then 24 hours, but also has gone down multiple times just this month. as a...
  5. Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points: My son bought £50 worth of fifa points off my debit card and i was wonderinf if therr is any way i can get the money back 6db8573e-b3b8-41a3-874b-a467ebb57a28
  6. Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X): I really need help with this. I've been doing a gaming channel, with 4k game clips, usually about 40 mins to an hour long. I had no problems before the recent update. I'm using two different...
  7. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  8. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...
  9. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...