My power A enhaced controller sound is too weak

Discus and support My power A enhaced controller sound is too weak in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The sound is too weak, no bass at all, compared with original xbox controller on same game with same headphones 360b4665-dd41-4e06-9b92-180a24b12238 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarceloRivarola1, Jul 12, 2020.

1. My power A enhaced controller sound is too weak

The sound is too weak, no bass at all, compared with original xbox controller on same game with same headphones

:)

MarceloRivarola1, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

i would contact power a about the issue as this is a third party controller.

I have that controller and all works fine for me, loud, has good bass and i think the controller feels better than the xbox one controller.
  3. MarceloRivarola1 Win User

Thank you for your help , i ll do that, thanks again !!!
  4. Burst Axe Win User

Dear MS... my final plea...

Doesn't sound forced too me unless you are also forced to have a controller, a hard drive, a blu-ray drive, a power cable and a HDMI cord too.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

My Xbox One controller is having some problem that I can't identify

Hi there!

I'd be happy to help. This sounds like the radio signal between the console and controller is weak and is getting dropped by any kind of interference. Let's try and improve the signal.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

If you need to, go ahead and pair the controller again using the BIND button on the console and controller.
  6. THE ACTI0N MAN Win User

ZPG: Too slow + Too Weak.

I have yet to see it kill anyone with 100% that isn't hit directly. I get hit with ZPGs all the time and I just shrug it off as the 'sprinkle' of damage that it is (As long as it doesn't contact me directly).

Compared to the splash damage of the Chili bomb. . .That thing has killed me full rocket jump in the air height. That thing's range is ridiculous.
Thema:

1. My power A enhaced controller sound is too weak - Similar Threads - power enhaced controller

2. Xbox Series X USB ports power stops working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X USB ports power stops working: Xbox Series X USB ports power stops working. At random moments when playing different games on the new Xbox Series X I will lose connection to my Xbox One Controller which is plugged in through...
  3. Power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply issue: Can anyone help me with this? I have an original Xbox and when I plug my Xbox power supply into the console, the power supply goes from orange to white and back to orange( happens in a time frame...
  4. The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me: The power went out and all my movies and. Games are gone. Can you please help me 2a928557-169a-4f77-b9d7-cd06911db721
  5. Xbox Series X - Projector power control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Projector power control: My xbox one was connected through an AV receiver to a projector. I was able to have the xbox turn the projector on/off. However, dknt seem to be able to get the projector to do the same with the...
  6. Xbox One Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Supply: I'm having a problem where I am unable to turn on my Xbox One. When I have the power supply plugged into the wall it will light up orange like normal, but when I plug it in to the console the...
  7. Question: Can I use a generic two prong power cord on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Can I use a generic two prong power cord on my Xbox Series X?: Got my Xbox Series X today. Yay!!! Opened the box and found TWO High-Speed HDMI Cables but ZERO power cable. I personally don't want to deal with returning it and then waiting for a replacement...
  8. Xbox Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Powering Off: My xbox is shutting off whenever i try to play a game. Am i the only one having this issue? 5fff92cf-ac7f-4b8a-aaa4-b654eb67d57e
  9. Xbox Series X would not turn on - power logo blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X would not turn on - power logo blinking: Hi, I closed my xbox last night and went to sleep. When I woke up I saw that my xbox power logo was blinking. I tried to open my xbox with my controller but it did not work - the power logo kept...
  10. Power Rangers Battle for the grid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power Rangers Battle for the grid: I want to ask a question about the dlc of this game dee2d949-ce86-44d9-83b2-1cb2b19e8a6c