My pre-order was cancelled.

Discus and support My pre-order was cancelled. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I had pre-order ny xobox series X on September 22nd when rhey first initially launched. I had patiently waited for the day that it would happen... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AbiCintron, Nov 21, 2020.

1. AbiCintron
    AbiCintron Guest

Hello.

I had pre-order ny xobox series X on September 22nd when rhey first initially launched. I had patiently waited for the day that it would happen delivered on November 10th but on November 11th when I had checked my order history on my account it said it was
    cancelled. No notice, no notification. Just that it was cancelled. I had tried my best to reach someone from Microsoft and no luck. I even went on the website for some sipport but nltjinh there was listed for my issue so i have basically sat in silence and
    disappointment. I had done everything right as a costumer and was lucky to have been able to preorder it for it only to be just cancelled anyways. Hopefilly im not the onlh one this has happened to and maybe i will get some sort of response but until then
    i just have to sit with no answer or resolution. If theres any chance tuat tjis can be fixed please let me know.

:)

AbiCintron, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

3. JGoody24 Win User

Be Honest. Who's re-preordering!?

never canceled my pre-order.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

soo who was able to get a preorder?

My GameStop has triple the number of PS4s as Xbox Ones available for pre-order. They've already had one Xbox One pre-order cancellation. The cancellation was switched to PS4.
  5. robnyack Win User

No Free Xbox One - Jumping to PS4

LOL....THAT'S IT....I'M CANCELLING MY PRE-ORDER!!!

-

;-)
  6. dempup Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

Thema:

1. My pre-order was cancelled. - Similar Threads - pre order was

2. pre order billing soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre order billing soon: i have pre ordered cyberpunk 2077 paid full $60 for it then i have gotten a notification about some pre order billing i just want more of a clarification of what that means...
  3. I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again: Ma’am/Sir... I am in need of your assistance. I pre-ordered Call of Duty Cold War during the preceding time. The order was paid using XBox gift cards. The balance on my gift cards balance showed...
  4. Pre order billing notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order billing notification: So I pre ordered cyberpunk last month with an xbox gift card. I just received a notification to make sure my balance is in order for payment. I didn't have a credit card until earlier this month...
  5. Pre order bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order bill: Yes, hello, i came here to ask about the pre-order bill, i pre-ordered a game last month, and i paid with microsoft credit, yet i’m being told that i’m going to be charged by credit card? I’d...
  6. If I deleted black ops Cold War will I loose my pre orders cosmetics and progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I deleted black ops Cold War will I loose my pre orders cosmetics and progress?: If i delete black ops cold war will i loose all my progress and cosmetics? For a new game and possibly re-install later. f7f20a81-5687-4616-a917-efa0ff373395
  7. Pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order: So I preordered the new call of duty back ops cold war and I had it for a week before it start to tell me I need to purchase it agina at the time the game had an outage bitnthen later after itnwas...
  8. Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?: I preordered the Series X on the desktop Microsoft Store on the first day of preordering back in September and received the new console on release day last week (November) - I was charged upon...
  9. Pre-orders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-orders: I pre-ordered the standard version of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on September 9th and immediately got charged $65.87 at that exact moment. On November 19th, after a few days of already...
  10. Xbox pre order cancelled 9 days after release. i ordered 22nd sept

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox pre order cancelled 9 days after release. i ordered 22nd sept: Hi I preordered the xbox series x on the 22nd of september (Order 1225256481) and was emailed on the 7th of november stating there was issues taking my payment. I called up several times in...