My privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked

Discus and support My privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've never had this problem until now. When I try downloading a clip from the xbox app onto my phone this pops up, "You cannot share to social networks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jarodnunyabusiness, Nov 23, 2020.

1. My privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked

I've never had this problem until now. When I try downloading a clip from the xbox app onto my phone this pops up, "You cannot share to social networks because of how your account is setup. To change this, customize your Xbox Live privacy settings". I
    found the setting that I had to allow, but every time I save the settings it reverts back to blocked. It's only been happening this week, last week this wasn't happening so I don't know what's going on. If someone can help me with this problem that'd be greatly
    appreciated.

:)

Jarodnunyabusiness, Nov 23, 2020
  2. TylaGratton Win User

Xbox Privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked

I also have the exact same problem
  3. NE SavageQueen Win User

A setting keeps reverting to block instead of allow

4. NotoriousVD Win User

A setting keeps reverting to block instead of allow

My problem isn’t being able to play on the xbox one console. I can change the privacy settings on the console easily. But for some reason when I go to the Xbox website and go to my privacy settings it says thay my allow online multiplayer is set to block
    while on console is set to allow and I can change it on console but not the website.
  5. jdpup1300 Win User

I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

Keep blocking and reporting and set safety and privacy settings to friends only don't let one bad apple get you down if you give in and quit your just letting him win
  6. StellaArtois-0346A59 Win User

Account Online Presence

never mind seems all my privacy settings were set to blocked
Thema:

My privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked

1. My privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked - Similar Threads - privacy settings keep

2. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  3. Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy & online safety settings: Through my browser on pc, I'm trying to access my privacy & online safety settings in XBOX settings but when I click the link to pull up the settings it just loads another of the exact same page...
  4. Microsoft Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Privacy Settings: I'm trying to buy a Bedrock Realm but rather than being able to I need to access privacy settings. I go into it and I find myself going in a constant loop rather than find out how to change my...
  5. I believe we need too restart minecraft or change our privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I believe we need too restart minecraft or change our privacy settings: I believe we need to sign out of minecraft and sign in with the same acount or change your privacy settings 8dba0013-b233-4085-bc9f-0ed384df9de6
  6. cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...: In my account I cannot change my xbox privacy settings I do not recall it being a child account please help. d8944020-3a82-48cd-9d2a-942dfecaf76a
  7. privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    privacy settings: So I'm trying to change my privacy settings and whenever I click "privacy settings" It takes me to a page where it tells me everything about the privacy settings and I go where ever the page tells...
  8. Can't change privacy settings with Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings with Xbox.: I recently installed Bedrock edition on my pc, when I tried to join a realm my account apparently didn't have the right "permissions". I knew that this was not related to a parent account as my...
  9. I can't change my xbox account privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my xbox account privacy settings: I want to play on a Minecraft Bedrock realm, and when I go to change my settings, it just brings me to the support page on how to change my settings, no matter what link I click. Please help....
  10. Xbox Privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked: I recently lost the ability to upload clips or screenshots to xbox live via my PC. When i went to check my privacy settings on my Xbox account i have 3 settings that are set to blocked. "Broadcast...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app screenshots you cannot share to social networks