my problems with xbox 1

Discus and support my problems with xbox 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; these are my problems I have found I dislike after a month of use. When at home and u push B ur taken back in to ur last played game even if u quit the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ridley13576, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Ridley13576
    Ridley13576 Guest

my problems with xbox 1

these are my problems I have found I dislike after a month of use. When at home and u push B ur taken back in to ur last played game even if u quit the complete and party chat is glitchy sometimes when I join a party I cant hear any 1 and they cant hear
    me so hopefully these problems will be addressed in the august update but there nothing to major just a few things the are a little annoying

:)

Ridley13576, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Problems with Xbox 1 X

I am having the same exact problem. Were you able to get it fixed? We are going to return the console tonight and it exchange it for another one. But I don't want to waste my time if I get another one and it does the same damn thing.

SlinkyBaton8929, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Problems with Xbox 1 X

my 1x keeps telling me there is a problem with my saved games. Ive tried resetting my console and keeping my games and apps probly a dozen times and done a factory reset 3 times in the last week and redownloaded everything. The error keeps coming back repeatedly
    and sometimes freezes my console. I also frequently (7-8 times a day) have to unplug my console because it freezes and won’t do anything unless I do. Anyone have any suggestions?

SniperBaitOhaha, Aug 7, 2014
  4. my problems with xbox 1

Thanks for that, I am on the preview I know there are problems and they are working hard to fix them, also some good stuff coming good luck.

GrowlingYapper, Aug 7, 2014
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

my problems with xbox 1

Thanks for that, I am on the preview I know there are problems and they are working hard to fix them, also some good stuff coming good luck.
  6. Romp3rStomp3r69 Win User

Strange Problem With My Xbox 1

I have been having the same issue for a while and no idea when or how it started. I'm hoping it may get fixed with the new update about to come out
  7. D4vid 360 Win User

Got a problem with my xbox 1

Maybe a factory reset could help.

But this seems pretty much a hardware problem. I assume your tv works fine, so you are sure it is the xbox, right?

Anyway, the reason could be a problem with power maybe? A power drop, or something related to electricity. I am not able to explain better, also because i am not a native english speaker, but sometimes also lightinings can ‘fry’ consoles or electronic devices
    plugged in. Of course this has sense if it was raining.

Before a factory reset (which anyway i doubt can really help), try to unplug the console for half an hour at least. Then try plug it in again.
  8. Goooner1 Win User

Strange Problem With My Xbox 1

There are loads of threads with variations on the same problem. Instant On is broken, MS won't even acknowledge the issue, let a lone fix it.

All you can do for now, is switch to Power Saving mode, or be prepared to do a hard reset every time it doesn't load properly.
  9. geoffwake Win User

xbox 1 problem

I have a good internet strenght and all connections check out ok
Thema:

my problems with xbox 1

1. my problems with xbox 1 - Similar Threads - problems

2. Sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problem: So I'm trying to sign in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft. I sign in on my phone and punch in the code on my Minecraft screen , and it says " we tried to sign you into your Microsoft...
  3. Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem: hello, I need help with the Windows Minecraft starter pack 700 minecoins problem for it doesn't appear in any of my devices and I have tried all the helpful suggestions they give to fix the...
  4. Code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code problem: So i just bought xbox one wireless headset, and there was code for dolby atmos access. I put the code in and it said that the code is allready used. How is that possible?...
  5. problem with forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with forza horizon 4: [img] somebody know how to fix it? e61983e3-27e7-49e2-a000-76dfe260fc88
  6. Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]: Bueno mi principal problema es que me he instalado el carrion y el Halo:MCC por el xbox game pass pero al cerrar el juego y volver a iniciar después de un tiempo simplemente no me ha guardado la...
  7. games problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games problems: Some of my games aren't working including PES 2020 that i bought. i need help microsoft. fix my problem e181760c-3cf1-4289-a456-a9877573cf10
  8. Console problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console problem: Hi just posting to see if anyone can help, i am having problems with my xbox where i can no longer access it due to it taking up to an hour to load up from the green start up screen then finally...
  9. Forza horizon 4 xbox one x. Start problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 xbox one x. Start problem: Hello. Does anyone know what to do with it? All games work for me without a problem. Only FH4 does this to me. https://youtu.be/-6F4HRPP8SE 9c311574-a79c-44d0-b67b-426e0e6b4ec5
  10. Elite series 2 controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller problems: Hello, for 2 months I have been having problems with the button Y it remains stuck, and I requested to send it to technical service, but 2 days have passed and I have no response from UPS, I need...