my problems with xbox 1

Discus and support my problems with xbox 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; these are my problems I have found I dislike after a month of use. When at home and u push B ur taken back in to ur last played game even if u quit the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ridley13576, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Ridley13576
    Ridley13576 Guest

my problems with xbox 1

these are my problems I have found I dislike after a month of use. When at home and u push B ur taken back in to ur last played game even if u quit the complete and party chat is glitchy sometimes when I join a party I cant hear any 1 and they cant hear
    me so hopefully these problems will be addressed in the august update but there nothing to major just a few things the are a little annoying

:)

Ridley13576, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Problems with Xbox 1 X

I am having the same exact problem. Were you able to get it fixed? We are going to return the console tonight and it exchange it for another one. But I don't want to waste my time if I get another one and it does the same damn thing.

SlinkyBaton8929, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Problems with Xbox 1 X

my 1x keeps telling me there is a problem with my saved games. Ive tried resetting my console and keeping my games and apps probly a dozen times and done a factory reset 3 times in the last week and redownloaded everything. The error keeps coming back repeatedly
    and sometimes freezes my console. I also frequently (7-8 times a day) have to unplug my console because it freezes and won’t do anything unless I do. Anyone have any suggestions?

SniperBaitOhaha, Aug 7, 2014
  4. my problems with xbox 1

Thanks for that, I am on the preview I know there are problems and they are working hard to fix them, also some good stuff coming good luck.

GrowlingYapper, Aug 7, 2014
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

my problems with xbox 1

Thanks for that, I am on the preview I know there are problems and they are working hard to fix them, also some good stuff coming good luck.
  6. Romp3rStomp3r69 Win User

Strange Problem With My Xbox 1

I have been having the same issue for a while and no idea when or how it started. I'm hoping it may get fixed with the new update about to come out
  7. Goooner1 Win User

Strange Problem With My Xbox 1

There are loads of threads with variations on the same problem. Instant On is broken, MS won't even acknowledge the issue, let a lone fix it.

All you can do for now, is switch to Power Saving mode, or be prepared to do a hard reset every time it doesn't load properly.
  8. geoffwake Win User

xbox 1 problem

I have a good internet strenght and all connections check out ok
  9. geoffwake Win User

xbox 1 problem

Remove your account from the console
    according to these instructions

Then hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds.

After the console has shut down completely, start the console again. Make sure the console shows you a green boot screen. If you don't see a green boot screen, and the console immediately goes to the Start screen, hold the power button on the console for
    10 seconds again.

After the console has properly rebooted, add your account again with the instructions linked above.
Thema:

my problems with xbox 1

1. my problems with xbox 1 - Similar Threads - problems

2. Xbox one s problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s problem: Im having a problem with nba 2k20 when iclick on it it says getting game ready then another message pops up saying something went wrong and it gives me a error help code 0x80073cf6 how do i fix...
  3. 战争机器5翻译问题 [Translate] War Machine 5 Translation Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    战争机器5翻译问题 [Translate] War Machine 5 Translation Problem: 我买了微软的游戏:战争机器5 XboxOne版+Win10商店版,从1代起我就接触了这个系列,直到今年的5代,始终都是这个系列的 实玩家。 但是我对本次战争机器5的中文翻译质量感到非常失望。...
  4. Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?: The menu is not working properly and the it would not scroll, so its impossible to see whats in the vault or in the preview test games. Wanted to check for Fallen Order yesterday but it did not...
  5. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  6. El problema del Idioma [Translate] The Language Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    El problema del Idioma [Translate] The Language Problem: Hola, presento unas quejas, no se trata de que la consola no tenga el idioma, si no de los logros y los juegos. Logros: La última actualización del X360, los logros se pusieron el idioma ingles y...
  7. Problema de instalação de mídia física no xbox one s [Translate] Problem installing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de instalação de mídia física no xbox one s [Translate] Problem installing...: Não estou conseguindo instalar a mídia física do game red dead redemption 2 no meu Xbox one s pois ele interrompe logo no início. Já tentei de tudo mas não deu certo [Translate] I'm not able...
  8. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  9. there is a problem in elite pad 2 trigger deadzone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a problem in elite pad 2 trigger deadzone.: i've been using elite pad 1 since the release and i still love it. couple of days ago , i bought elite pad 2 because of their 3 profile functions and other stuffs. but their left and right...
  10. Problem recovering my installed game

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem recovering my installed game: I've just cloned my HD where my games were installed because i bought a new one, but now my xbox app (still installed on the SSD not on the new HD) cannot let me install my game (or recover the...