My profile Gone!!!!!

Discus and support My profile Gone!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey frends i copied my profile from xbox hdd to usb and checked on my usb it is copied in profiles but when i attached to my laptop for hozion to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adarsh Das, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Adarsh Das
    Adarsh Das Guest

My profile Gone!!!!!

hey frends i copied my profile from xbox hdd to usb and checked on my usb it is copied in profiles but when i attached to my laptop for hozion to create themes it did not show the profile the profile disappeared ... and again when connected to xbox it
    is not shoiwng my profile that was copied and not anywhere in my xbox or in my usb... and my profile is gone... but the save files are there in my xbox hdd.... but it is saying unkown profile under the save files.... plz help me frends to recover my profile
    ... Is it will be in my usb or it is gone ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

:)

Adarsh Das, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Mr Excrucio
    Mr Excrucio Guest
    My profile is gone!!!!!

ill get one later today and try this. hopefully it works

Mr Excrucio, Jan 23, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    My profile is gone!!!!!

Can you please post the error code you receive when you try to download the account?

onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

My profile Gone!!!!!

What you were trying to do is a violation of the terms & conditions so no one here can help you.

Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

My profile Gone!!!!!

What you were trying to do is a violation of the terms & conditions so no one here can help you.
  6. Mr Excrucio Win User

My profile is gone!!!!!

ill get one later today and try this. hopefully it works
  7. onyxishere Win User

My profile is gone!!!!!

Can you please post the error code you receive when you try to download the account?
  8. WPAK Win User

My profile is gone!!!!!

Just to be sure,

when you check the profiles section on your storage device, does it show any corrupt profiles? If so please delete those. They will say corrupt and show a yellow icon with exclamation mark. After deleting it when present be sure to clear the console cache
    and restart the console before trying to download the profile again.
  9. onyxishere Win User

My profile is gone!!!!!

Is there a an error code when this happens? If so, is it the same as you posted above or different?
Thema:

My profile Gone!!!!!

1. My profile Gone!!!!! - Similar Threads - profile Gone

2. Achievements and profile data gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and profile data gone?: To whom it may concern I have had this profile with Xbox for 8 years now with the release of gear 5 I was absent for a while and have just realised that I have achievements missing from games...
  3. All my Xbox Profile in Xbox App and Xbox.com are gone now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    All my Xbox Profile in Xbox App and Xbox.com are gone now.: Something bad happened today. On Xbox App and Xbox.com, I have no more access to anything. Why? This is the screen I get as says: Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the...
  4. Xbox 360 Profiles and Storage Systems Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Profiles and Storage Systems Gone: I went to play a game on my Xbox 360 Slim, and I noticed that all my profiles and storage systems do not show up. When I went in to look, there was some game data (very little though), and all of...
  5. Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile: So today I got on my 360 to play splitscreen Halo online with a friend. At first it wouldn’t sign in at all on one of my profiles, and just gave error 831188fe. I tried the troubleshooting guide...
  6. Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold membership gone after deleting and redownloading profile: So today I got on my 360 to play splitscreen Halo online with a friend. At first it wouldn’t sign in at all on one of my profiles, and just gave error 831188fe. I tried the troubleshooting guide...
  7. my nephew reset my console it will not show my old profile just new one all achievments gone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my nephew reset my console it will not show my old profile just new one all achievments gone ...: level60 titan gone all redeeming codes are not showing are they gone where else can ifind them. help please a175e60d-ad12-4f37-a403-566b9d5e9519
  8. My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.: My 360 froze while playing last night and when I got up this morning all the data had disappeared. It factory reset and everything is gone. d7cefa18-5572-4d26-aba7-6728107131bd
  9. Since Support made me remove my profile, all saves gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Support made me remove my profile, all saves gone.: Hi, I contacted support the other day as my xbox update continued to fail, after xbox support took me through many steps, including clearing cache, removing my profile and attempting to make me...
  10. My Profile Is Simply Gone? (Did not delete items)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Profile Is Simply Gone? (Did not delete items): I was having some difficulties with my account, and I tried to fix a problem by deleting my profile from my xbox 360, and i know i did not delete my items since my save files are still there, but...