My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back

Discus and support My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it just happend 2 days ago, i tried power draining my XBOX ONE, uninstaling and reinstaling the game, reinstalling my xbox live profile. Nothing has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zzzx RAMBO xzzz, Apr 12, 2014.

1. My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back

it just happend 2 days ago, i tried power draining my XBOX ONE, uninstaling and reinstaling the game, reinstalling my xbox live profile. Nothing has worked. i was a level 95 racer and now have nothing, can any one help me

:)

zzzx RAMBO xzzz, Apr 12, 2014
  2. corrupt profile

so apparently my profile is corrupt i have deleted it, cleared cache restarted and downloaded but i get 2 error codes 80151015 and 8007045D how do i get my profile back, can anyone help please?

SpicyKielbasa, Apr 12, 2014
  3. TBC x Pac
    TBC x Pac Guest
    2k players deleted

how can I get my players back after it had been hacked and deleted by somebody

TBC x Pac, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Apr 13, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

6. Onrop69 Win User

Status code 80151011 occurs when I try to sign in to Xbox LIVE

BUT: my profile on the xbox was shown as corrupted, so I had to delete it completely. The downloaded profile is only 40 KB, how can I get back my missing things? (BTW: this is my secondary console, I hope the main console back at home has still the profile
    with 60 MB content??)
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

how can i get my profile back.

Hello JesseGriggs,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can recover the email address for your Microsoft account. We have a support article on our website which provides solutions for

locating your Microsoft account email address
    . Also, the
    Xbox Support Team
    may be able to assist you with recovering your account if the support article does not resolve the issue. Go ahead and try out some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  8. dvlordofthesith Win User

Can't download profile,80070571

ok so you deleted the corrupted profile but how did you get your profile back. I deleted mine and now I cannot download my profile at all. same error but it did not solve my problem.
  9. DeadlySulfur Win User

My account is corrupted

but just to come back at my question...

how can i delete my corrupted profile from my hardrive, except for the way of clicking on it and press delete profile only, because then it will say There was a problem performing that action...
Thema:

1. My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back - Similar Threads - Profile Has been

2. Xbox 360 profile has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile has disappeared: My son has been playing Minecraft on his xbox 360 in a certain profile for months now. Yesterday he played the morning but when he went to play later on in the day the profile had disappeared! He...
  3. I cannot edit my profile after my suspension has been lifted

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot edit my profile after my suspension has been lifted: My account received a suspension two days ago, which I have already completed, but I still cannot edit my profile even though the Enforcement site said it would take four hours for everything to...
  4. Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.: Hello All My Xbox 360 was damaged and replaced by insurance. Did not turn on anymore. I have now upgraded to an Xbox One. How do I make sure no one fixes the 360 console, and then uses my...
  5. HBO Max Child Profile Has All Content Locked, Despite Permissions Given to Appropriate Age...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO Max Child Profile Has All Content Locked, Despite Permissions Given to Appropriate Age...: So, I recently got HBO Max all set up on my Xbox. I noticed there is a lot of children's content available, so I setup a profile for my daughter and used the appropriate parental controls. When my...
  6. Using LT/RT in the guide to quickly jump up/down a person's mini profile has been broken...

in XboX Insiders
    Using LT/RT in the guide to quickly jump up/down a person's mini profile has been broken...: If you open the guide, go to your friends list and click on a friend to bring up their mini profile, "Join party or game" is highlighted at the top, as expected. If you pull the right trigger,...
  7. Rewards Has Been Stuck on "Update Profile" for Months

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Has Been Stuck on "Update Profile" for Months: My account is fine and updated, I just haven't been able to make a deposit in months and I have thousands of credits that I'd love to redeem. 59450149-ec91-4086-b141-755b0e4d948d
  8. My hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox profile has been temporarily suspended & I can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox profile has been temporarily suspended & I can't ...: Hi All, My hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox profile has been suddenly temporarily suspended & I can't sign in with my Xbox profile. How can I solve this issue ?? Appreciate if anyone...
  9. the signed in profile has been changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the signed in profile has been changed: my game keeps doing this: the signed in profile has been changed. The game will now close. If you wanna keep playing , please restart the app does anyone know how to fix this...
  10. My profile in COD mwr has been reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile in COD mwr has been reset: hi, my account has been reset with no communication as to why. No emails or anything. I hadn't prestiged and have no regal camos etc but from what I've read apparently boosting lobbies or...