My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back

Discus and support My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it just happend 2 days ago, i tried power draining my XBOX ONE, uninstaling and reinstaling the game, reinstalling my xbox live profile. Nothing has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zzzx RAMBO xzzz, Apr 12, 2014.

1. My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back

it just happend 2 days ago, i tried power draining my XBOX ONE, uninstaling and reinstaling the game, reinstalling my xbox live profile. Nothing has worked. i was a level 95 racer and now have nothing, can any one help me

:)

zzzx RAMBO xzzz, Apr 12, 2014
  2. corrupt profile

so apparently my profile is corrupt i have deleted it, cleared cache restarted and downloaded but i get 2 error codes 80151015 and 8007045D how do i get my profile back, can anyone help please?

SpicyKielbasa, Apr 12, 2014
  3. TBC x Pac
    TBC x Pac Guest
    2k players deleted

how can I get my players back after it had been hacked and deleted by somebody

TBC x Pac, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Apr 13, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

6. Onrop69 Win User

Status code 80151011 occurs when I try to sign in to Xbox LIVE

BUT: my profile on the xbox was shown as corrupted, so I had to delete it completely. The downloaded profile is only 40 KB, how can I get back my missing things? (BTW: this is my secondary console, I hope the main console back at home has still the profile
    with 60 MB content??)
  7. dvlordofthesith Win User

Can't download profile,80070571

ok so you deleted the corrupted profile but how did you get your profile back. I deleted mine and now I cannot download my profile at all. same error but it did not solve my problem.
  8. DeadlySulfur Win User

My account is corrupted

but just to come back at my question...

how can i delete my corrupted profile from my hardrive, except for the way of clicking on it and press delete profile only, because then it will say There was a problem performing that action...
  9. Selphic Win User

Save game information just DISSAPEARS!!!

Edit: I had deleted my profile and items, and now everything is gone how do i get it back!!!!~~!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!??????????
Thema:

1. My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back - Similar Threads - Profile Has been

2. My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...: [img] My screen has expanded and i cannot see the top of my screen. Its the same when i play games, what do i do? 6749b13d-6ece-4888-a223-ebf4b4adb197
  3. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  4. Why has xbox blocked my profile photos?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has xbox blocked my profile photos?: Ayer por la noche cambié la foto de perfil y xbox me la quité y no sé por qué me la quitaron, la foto es esta, no veo nada extraño en la foto, no sé por qué me la quitan y También bloqueo las...
  5. Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update: I have looked at all previous threads and help pages regarding this matter. I have an Xbox 360 E 4GB that I bought used. It didn't come with a hard drive, so I bought one at GameStop. I have...
  6. Rewards Has Been Stuck on "Update Profile" for Months

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Has Been Stuck on "Update Profile" for Months: My account is fine and updated, I just haven't been able to make a deposit in months and I have thousands of credits that I'd love to redeem. 59450149-ec91-4086-b141-755b0e4d948d
  7. My hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox profile has been temporarily suspended & I can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox profile has been temporarily suspended & I can't ...: Hi All, My hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox profile has been suddenly temporarily suspended & I can't sign in with my Xbox profile. How can I solve this issue ?? Appreciate if anyone...
  8. Profile has disappeared on xbox 360 console. How do I download it back onto the xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile has disappeared on xbox 360 console. How do I download it back onto the xbox?: Profile has disappeared on xbox 360 console. How do I download it back onto the xbox? 1d5416c2-30ae-463a-8381-ed93ed07ba25
  9. the signed in profile has been changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the signed in profile has been changed: my game keeps doing this: the signed in profile has been changed. The game will now close. If you wanna keep playing , please restart the app does anyone know how to fix this...
  10. My profile in COD mwr has been reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile in COD mwr has been reset: hi, my account has been reset with no communication as to why. No emails or anything. I hadn't prestiged and have no regal camos etc but from what I've read apparently boosting lobbies or...