My profile pic gamer points arnt showing

Discus and support My profile pic gamer points arnt showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone plz help me my profile pic gamer points messages arnt showing i cant access my profile as it says sorry but theres a problem plz try later... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stevenagehoof41, Jul 10, 2020.

1. My profile pic gamer points arnt showing

Can someone plz help me my profile pic gamer points messages arnt showing i cant access my profile as it says sorry but theres a problem plz try later its been going on for 6 days now i can connect and sign in but cant access online gaming ive done multiple
    factory resets removed and readded my account cleared mac address hard restart and its still the same there are no issues with my account ive checked plz can someone help me thanks

:)

stevenagehoof41, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Athingamgoo Win User

Trouble acessing... uh... servers?

Yes, but all the stuff on my profile doesn't show up. My gamerscore, gamer pic, and entire profile page doesn't show.
  3. N0nstph3adsh0t Win User

they arnt showing on profile

its fixed thank you all!!!
  4. PixelPatch Win User

u mean its showing more gamerscore than there should be?
  5. PixelPatch Win User

have u tried deleting your profile and then redownloading it? only delete the profile mind, not the saves as well.
  6. N0nstph3adsh0t Win User

its shows my gamerscore not the right amount tho way to much...........
Thema:

My profile pic gamer points arnt showing

1. My profile pic gamer points arnt showing - Similar Threads - profile pic gamer

2. My Xbox Profile Pic Was Reported and Deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Profile Pic Was Reported and Deleted: hey just hoping i can get an xbox mod to give me a way to recover the deleted picture as is was the only copy of a photo i had taken with a friend who isn't around anymore, i still dont agree with...
  3. Xbox app can't change profile pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app can't change profile pic: The xbox app wont let me change my profile picture to a custom image i know that the feature was stopped but my xbox friends can change there profile pictures. Why?....
  4. Xbox custom profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom profile pic: Hello, i need some help with my Xbox profile picture. I have my Xbox account on over 18 years old but it wont allow me too insert a custom picture because Im not old enough but my acc is over 18...
  5. Profile Gamer Pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Gamer Pic: I recently uploaded a custom profile picture on my Xbox. And ever since then it only shows my new gamer pic when I'm in a party but when I go to my profile picture it still shows my old picture....
  6. I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one: It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already 71ea7dd8-cf1c-4cab-9a06-76209e0cb54b
  7. Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic?: Why does the gamer pic on my forum profile show an old one and no games? Thanks. b0ade2b2-6528-4248-8154-100845213e59
  8. New profile page just *** my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    New profile page just *** my gamer pic: On the NXOE, I clicked in the new profile page to show my avatar. I did not change my gamer pic, nor did I click to change my gamer pic, nor was there any warning to say my gamer pic was being...
  9. Can't change gamer pic or the color in profile settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change gamer pic or the color in profile settings.: I tried to change my gamer pic and color of my profile and every time I click on those 2 options I'm sent back to the home screen and the friends option is in the biggest window on the home...
  10. hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic: i dont mean on the xbox system. i mean on here. the picture of my avatar is not appearing on the profile pic. its a picture of a stupid reptile looking thing aka default pic. yes i click save on...