My profile picture don’t change

Discus and support My profile picture don’t change in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My profile picture don’t change Hi there, be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Lynxgamano2, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Lynxgamano2
    Lynxgamano2 Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic13

Also keep in mind that sometimes it may take a bit longer

If you are 100% sure your picture doesn't break any of the rules then I suggest trying to upload it again after a couple of days. to see if it works.

If it keeps failing be sure to try a different picture to see if that will work or not, if the other one does work then it might be something with the gamer picture why it won't change.

Let us know the results

:)

Lynxgamano2, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Infvee
    Infvee Guest
    Profile Picutre Issue

I don’t know if it’s just me but everytime I change my profile picture from the Xbox App my profile updates with the picture but then a minute after reverts back to the default profile picture... It’s persistent no matter how many times I try.

Infvee, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Gamer Picture

Hey I tried to change my gamer picture with a custom one and on the top of my profile screen it said “ don’t worry your picture is still there we just have to verify that it is ok to use” it finally goes away but my picture doesn’t?

Slippy WILL26, Jul 8, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

If you are 100% sure your picture doesn't break any of the rules then I suggest trying to upload it again after a couple of days. to see if it works.

If it keeps failing be sure to try a different picture to see if that will work or not, if the other one does work then it might be something with the gamer picture why it won't change.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jul 8, 2018
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic13

Let us know the results
  6. 24 UW Win User

Profile pic changed on its own

This person invited me to a party for a game that we were playing. Him and I were going to trade in this game. Except, he said look at your profile picture; it was changed. I he was telling me to give him my stuff and I said no and blocked him. I don’t
    think he can do much but.... my picture is also changed on microsoft’s website and other things so yea....
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Changing my profile picture

Hello Venom,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. There seems to be an issue after the last update with this. A lot have had the gamer pic change too. We recommend just being patient and see if in near future a patch comes out to resolve this.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Gamerpic bug?

When I take a picture using the website, it doesn't actually change the gamerpic used on my profile.

From the site:Change your gamer picture on your console in Settings, Profile, Edit Profile, Gamer Picture
  9. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
Thema:

1. My profile picture don’t change - Similar Threads - profile picture don’t

2. Xbox Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Custom profile picture: Hey so a couple of days ago my rights to using a custom profile picture got suspended for supposedly violating the code of conduct. Im positive it doesn’t violate any rules from it so I wanna know...
  3. Xbox profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile pictures: My son was banned from xbox for 24 hours for changing his profile picture to a Spongebob character. I am not very familiar with all the rules. I am just curious as to the reason he would be banned...
  4. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  5. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  6. Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends: Hello, I have an issue with updating my Xbox Profile Picture. Well, not an option actually changing it. It's more like... people can't see the change. I know this, because I have an extra...
  7. Custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture?: Hi is anyone still able to upload custom profile pictures on the Xbox one even if the file Explorer has been removed with the recent new update? 6e5190cb-5280-4865-b8d8-cc069a76e805
  8. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...
  9. Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting: Good afternoon, I've been having this "bug" (I'm not sure) for 2 days. I uploaded a custom picture to my profile and it changes after a couple of seconds, but after few minutes it gets reset...
  10. suspention lifted still cant set new profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspention lifted still cant set new profile picture: hello, i was comm banned till today and i can talk again in parties but not in game. i cant change my picture. i didnt have to change my picture either, and it wasnt forcefully changed....