My profile picture don’t change

Discus and support My profile picture don’t change in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My profile picture don’t change Hi there, be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Lynxgamano2, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Lynxgamano2
    Lynxgamano2 Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic13

Also keep in mind that sometimes it may take a bit longer

If you are 100% sure your picture doesn't break any of the rules then I suggest trying to upload it again after a couple of days. to see if it works.

If it keeps failing be sure to try a different picture to see if that will work or not, if the other one does work then it might be something with the gamer picture why it won't change.

Let us know the results

:)

Lynxgamano2, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Infvee
    Infvee Guest
    Profile Picutre Issue

I don’t know if it’s just me but everytime I change my profile picture from the Xbox App my profile updates with the picture but then a minute after reverts back to the default profile picture... It’s persistent no matter how many times I try.

Infvee, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Gamer Picture

Hey I tried to change my gamer picture with a custom one and on the top of my profile screen it said “ don’t worry your picture is still there we just have to verify that it is ok to use” it finally goes away but my picture doesn’t?

Slippy WILL26, Jul 8, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

If you are 100% sure your picture doesn't break any of the rules then I suggest trying to upload it again after a couple of days. to see if it works.

If it keeps failing be sure to try a different picture to see if that will work or not, if the other one does work then it might be something with the gamer picture why it won't change.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jul 8, 2018
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic13

Let us know the results
  6. 24 UW Win User

Profile pic changed on its own

This person invited me to a party for a game that we were playing. Him and I were going to trade in this game. Except, he said look at your profile picture; it was changed. I he was telling me to give him my stuff and I said no and blocked him. I don’t
    think he can do much but.... my picture is also changed on microsoft’s website and other things so yea....
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Changing my profile picture

Hello Venom,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. There seems to be an issue after the last update with this. A lot have had the gamer pic change too. We recommend just being patient and see if in near future a patch comes out to resolve this.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Gamerpic bug?

When I take a picture using the website, it doesn't actually change the gamerpic used on my profile.

From the site:Change your gamer picture on your console in Settings, Profile, Edit Profile, Gamer Picture
  9. WestFiddle496 Win User

Profile Pictures

how do I change my picture on profile
Thema:

1. My profile picture don’t change - Similar Threads - profile picture don’t

2. Profile picture is acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile picture is acting weird: A few days ago I wanted to change my profile picture, It was approved and everything but it could be only seen by others, what I mean is that If I go to my profile I see the old one and if I go to...
  3. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.: The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill...
  4. profile picture xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile picture xbox account: still the image of my xbox account profile is one of the images that have already been introduced. I decided to change the image, and noticed that from the "compansion console xbox" app it was...
  5. Xbox Profile Picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Profile Picture: Heya everyone, Recently I created my new Xbox Avatar and made a new profile picture with it! Now I want this picture for my Xbox Ambassador account. I took a screenshot of my profile picture...
  6. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  7. Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures: Heyo, so recently i was banned for making a custom profile pic that is yet innocent but funny. It has no nudity. Its nothing bad at all. Im not really bothered by it but i just wanna ask the...
  8. Profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture: Hey My issue is that i am not able to change my profile pic. Every single time I try to change it it gets taken out and i get banned. The thing is that there is no underwhere or boob in my pic....
  9. Users Profile pictures change if reported 6 or over times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Users Profile pictures change if reported 6 or over times: the issue is involving the Xbox Reporting system the issue with this is that when any player report other players which are innocent that had not broke any Xbox rules their profile pictures change...
  10. Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension: So my profile picture was deemed inappropriate and this was the first time I had ever had a profile picture that apparently violated Microsoft guidelines. I don't have the option to submit a...