My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online

Discus and support My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically what the title says. For some months now, my profile says I am online when I am not actually online and vice versa when I am actually online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mexi95x024, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Mexi95x024
    Mexi95x024 Guest

My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online

Basically what the title says. For some months now, my profile says I am online when I am not actually online and vice versa when I am actually online playing any game. Cant seem to find what the problem is.

:)

Mexi95x024, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mexi95x,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying to
    uninstall and reinstall the profile
    if you are able to connect online. There could be some corrupt data or glitched part causing the issue. Also,

when you go offline
    are you changing the setting in network settings? If you just disconnect internet it will show online still to others.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ValodyJean-baptiste Win User

Twitch streaming : Your account is restricted from broadcasting

I actually solved the issue, and it was the appear online thing...IT is VERY misleading because when you go on your profile, if the button shows "appear Online" then you are actually appearing offline...Click on it so that it says "appear offline" .

So basically it doesn't show your current online/offline status, it shows what you can set it to.

Hope this helped.
  4. JEEPERGUY-623DE162-3 Win User

appearing offline even though profile says "appearing online"

So, I also am having this same issue. I have tried all the above things as well and even though it shows on my screen that I'm online ...... I appear offline to everyone. I have power cycled the unit. I have unplugged all my internet stuff. I have tried
    to change myself to Offline and back to Online. still shows to everyone on my friends list as being Offline. I'm online now, but if you're to look me up : JEEPERGUY you will find me as offline. I'm a little frustrated because I actually had put myself as
    Offline for a few days, then when I changed myself back to Online, my friends still say that I'm Offline. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.
  5. zopen117 Win User

Xbox one onlime status unknown

Can anyone help?

Try to play pubg with friends. I am online and connected to internet. However my friends do not show as online and i am unable to recieve party or game invites. When i try and changw my profile to offline it says online status unknown.

What the hell is going on?

I have hard reset, deleted and reactivated account, turned off internet, checked NAT settings and still not working
    see if in the settings you are "offline"
  6. Basketballb0y00 Win User

X Box Live -

My account shows up for others that I am offline when I am online and I am unable to do multiplayer online with my friend on halo 5. It kicks me from the fireteam or just won't let me join the custom game. I have no restrictions on my account please help.
    Also it shows my internet and multiplayer connection is good.
Thema:

1. My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online - Similar Threads - profile shows online

2. Want to show online statue on Xbox 1 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to show online statue on Xbox 1 profile: Friends Xbox 1 profile is online . Status is online yet it shows offline. How can we help him? What internet address can I give him for support? 8413d6c4-37b9-4fb3-a0cf-e6096d19ef3b
  3. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  4. my xp on m,y profile wont show

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xp on m,y profile wont show: unable to see my xp on xbox ambasadors 3cec2708-3a7a-4a2d-aa70-ec568ae66c83
  5. Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram achievements not showing up on my Profile on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram achievements not showing up on my Profile on Xbox...: Back in February 2018, I played Steins;Gate Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram on my Xbox One (it’s an Xbox 360 game so I played it via Backwards Compatibility). I got all the achievements for it but it...
  6. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  7. Xbox Profile Creation Showing Wrong Birthdate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Profile Creation Showing Wrong Birthdate: Hello there, Today I wanted to make an xbox profile, but struggled a bit with my birthdate, as it was set to 1-1-2011 for some reason. Anyway, we took care of that and my birthdate is now correct...
  8. My profile's status shows me as offline even though my settings are set to show me online

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My profile's status shows me as offline even though my settings are set to show me online: My profile's status shows me as offline even though my settings are set to show me online For some reason my account shows me as offline to everyone even thought it's set to show me online. when I...
  9. Far Cry Primal not showing up in online profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal not showing up in online profile: I bought Far Cry Primal, it is on my console, I can play with it, but it is not showing up in my online profile. Any idea why is this? Thank you. 335f8342-20d8-4d71-9a19-538f1186fa70
  10. Far Cry Primal not showing up in online profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal not showing up in online profile: I bought Far Cry Primal, it is on my console, I can play with it, but it is not showing up in my online profile. Any idea why is this? Thank you. 07049883-ac89-459e-b7f9-8b2abb6118fd