My profile will not download onto my Xbox

Discus and support My profile will not download onto my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi am having a problem downloading my profile on my xbox last night I could sign in on my console with my profile now I tried to sign in today and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KronicHate12, Aug 6, 2014.

1. KronicHate12
    KronicHate12 Guest

hi am having a problem downloading my profile on my xbox last night I could sign in on my console with my profile now I tried to sign in today and I got the message can't sign in to this profile please re download profile and so I deleted my profile
    off my xbox just my profile only. go to download my profile and all am getting is can't download profile right now. please fix this issue so I can get back online.... It's annoying and frustrating....

:)

KronicHate12, Aug 6, 2014
  2. Gc xJuice
    Gc xJuice Guest
    Code 80150101

Can not download my profile back onto my Xbox 360

Gc xJuice, Aug 6, 2014
  3. xXxSAH4NDxXx
    xXxSAH4NDxXx Guest
    Code 80150101

xXxSAH4NDxXx, Aug 6, 2014
  4. My profile will not download onto my Xbox

If you download attempt failed, that the problem might be just temporary. Wait a while before trying to download it again.

If the problem persist, you should contact xbox live support:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

DangerousBard, Aug 6, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

If you download attempt failed, that the problem might be just temporary. Wait a while before trying to download it again.

If the problem persist, you should contact xbox live support:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  6. xXxSAH4NDxXx Win User

Code 80150101

7. SHHush Win User

On-demand Game not working on new Xbox

Nevermind! Once I downloaded my old profile onto the new xbox, I was able to re-download the game onto the harddrive
  8. Haakan Win User

Downloading my profile onto a different Xbox.

9. XBF Chris J Win User

Downloading my profile onto Xbox 360

Hey Charles,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I have split your post into its own thread in order to help you out directly. That error code means that your Microsoft account may be locked or that there's a problem with it. To resolve this issue, you will
    have to remove your profile from all 360 consoles where it has been saved. Follow these steps since you do not have access to your old 360 :

1. Sign in to your Xbox Live account at any
      Xbox.com
      page, such as this one.
    2. Find and select My Account, which may be located in the upper-right corner under your gamertag or in the left navigation pane under
    3. Select Security, family & forums.
    4. Select Xbox 360 profile protection.
    5. Under "Consoles that do not require your password for sign-in," select
      Require Profile Download
      (the green button). This will clear your profile from any Xbox 360 consoles where it's currently saved.
    6. Return to the Xbox 360 console and
      download your profile

Let us know the results!
Thema:

1. My profile will not download onto my Xbox - Similar Threads - profile download onto

2. Can't download profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile onto Xbox 360: Hello, For months now I have been getting the error... "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem....
  3. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  4. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  5. não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...: pq não consigo baixar o meu perfil no xbox live no 360 ? [Translate] PQ I can not download my profile on Xbox Live on 360? 6b302972-b919-4034-8017-4706f051e1ef
  6. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  7. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  8. Downloading my profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading my profile onto Xbox 360: Split from this thread. I just got a new Xbox 360(used) and I am trying to down load my profile and I keep getting error code 80151012... How can I fix this so I can get my profile? I do not...
  9. Profile has disappeared on xbox 360 console. How do I download it back onto the xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile has disappeared on xbox 360 console. How do I download it back onto the xbox?: Profile has disappeared on xbox 360 console. How do I download it back onto the xbox? 1d5416c2-30ae-463a-8381-ed93ed07ba25
  10. Download profile onto USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download profile onto USB?: I cannot sign into my Xbox profile on my Xbox One. I know Live is having issues and is a factor. I can access my profile on my computer, so can I download it onto a USB drive and put it on my...