My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account

Discus and support My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently while I was logged into my Xbox account on my ipad, i made a 20 dollar purchase of some coins in Minecraft, and at the time it did go through,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by chicken:nugget, Dec 25, 2019.

1. My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account

Recently while I was logged into my Xbox account on my ipad, i made a 20 dollar purchase of some coins in Minecraft, and at the time it did go through, but there was difficulty with the purchase switching to my device, not my account. The next morning, all
    purchases had been lost, and I checked my email and there was a bill confirming the purchase. I have tried updating my iPad, logging in and out, and turning my system on and off, but was wary not to delete the app with the device glitch. Please help me. I
    also checked billing Xbox account but it didn’t show anything at all.

TDLR ; Made a confirmed purchase on an account, it sort of worked for a night, then the next morning it vanished, but still billed me.

:)

chicken:nugget, Dec 25, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi chicken : nugget,

You may want to get in touch with Xbox Support via https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

They should be able to look into your account and see whats going on as this is potentially a billing issue.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

PUBG not giving me my purchase

This should be the right way to do it yes. Confirmed it with my PUBG crazy friend :)
  4. M0T0F1R3 Win User

You are the man!!! Thank you for the advice, it worked.
  5. TheOnlyScam Win User

hi have you checked your inventory section for the ticket on PUBG as you must activate the ticket for it to work no idea why PUBG done it that way but you have to activate the season ticket.
  6. M0T0F1R3 Win User

I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and restarted my console. No success doing that either.
Thema:

1. My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account - Similar Threads - purchase was billed

2. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  3. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  4. Facturacion de compras [Purchasing Billing]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Facturacion de compras [Purchasing Billing]: Buenas tardes! He recibido las facturas de compras en mi mail, pero en ningun lado esta el IVA discriminado. Entonces pareciera que es una compra en negro. ¿Como puedo ver cuanto me han cobrado...
  5. Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed: I tried to buy Vbucks. The transaction did not complete. I was billed $24.99. I online chatted with Xbox support. They told me to apply for a refund. I did that and was rejected. Any suggestions?...
  6. Facturacion de compra [Translation-Purchase Billing]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Facturacion de compra [Translation-Purchase Billing]: Buenas tardes! Soy de Argentina y necesitaria las facturas de las compras que realicé en la store, pero no encuentro como ni donde hacerlo. Desde ya muchas gracias [Translation-Good afternoon!...
  7. Cannot purchase GOLD status + double billing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase GOLD status + double billing?: Hi there, There is an issue with billing while purchasing the Gold status - since there is a sale on a Gold status, I've tried to purchase it. Current price on Gold is 30 RUB (average price is...
  8. Achat et Facturation [Purchase and Billing]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Achat et Facturation [Purchase and Billing]: Bonjour tous. Voil , je naviguais sur le Store et je souhaitai acheter le jeu Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Edition Numérique Deluxe. C'est une offre 44,99 avec 80% de réduction, soit un prix...
  9. Unable to Purchase Backwards Compatible Game - Billing Correct, Code Redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to Purchase Backwards Compatible Game - Billing Correct, Code Redeemed: Hi, I've filled out billing information as requested and I've redeemed a code €20, my intended purchase €9.99 (SSX 3 BC). Payment should go to my balance. I can see my balance is €20, why am I...
  10. Will Microsoft mail your billing account after gift card purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft mail your billing account after gift card purchases?: Hello, I am attempting to add a $25 gift card to my account, and in the process I’ve been prompted to confirm my billing address. My question is, does this mean that every purchase i make with...