my purchased items do not show up on my xbox one?

Discus and support my purchased items do not show up on my xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purshaed the tomb raider game while it was under the gold FREE and do not see it on my xbox one neither do I see Titanfall which was purchased using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tbluhp, Feb 14, 2014.

1. tbluhp
    tbluhp Guest

I purshaed the tomb raider game while it was under the gold FREE and do not see it on my xbox one neither do I see Titanfall which was purchased using the promo code from the beta. I did a live chat with tech support but still unresolved.

:)

tbluhp, Feb 14, 2014
  2. How to play tracks purchased on Phone on XBOX

Hi,

I purchased few tracks from my Phone (Lumia 920) through XBOX Music service. The tracks show up on my PCs but they do not show up under My Music in XBOX Music App in XBOX. I have Gold membership, but do not have XBOX music pass. However these tracks are
    purchased. How do I get them on my XBOX?

Thanks.

Vipul Modi - MSFT, Feb 14, 2014
  3. motsmagic
    motsmagic Guest
    Delete passed items from my purchase history.

How can I delete items that we're purchased on my console in the past? I looking to delete some old movies that were downloaded so that similar items don't show up in my suggestion tiles on my xbox live dashboard.

motsmagic, Feb 14, 2014
  4. ST DownDeep Win User

Will I be able to transfer over my Xbox Live Gamertag to Xbox One even if my Xbox Live expires?

I just purchase my Xbox one and did everything as instructed to do. How every not all of my purchases transfer over ie: my Call of Duty Ghost store items.

It states that I already installed my Onslaught and it doesn't show up.

I purchase most of all the customization packs and it doesn't show up.

Can anybody point me in the right direction on what to do. I have all the billing history etc....

Thank you.
  5. jay_max Win User

Zune Music Pass no longer offering 10 song credits??

I'm able to access my 10-song credits via my WP8 phone through the Store and purchase songs that way. If you have your desktop Xbox Music set up to download items purchased on other devices, the songs will show up there as well.
  6. Frathos Win User

Xbox one App Didn't recieved my purchased game

I encountered a similar issue a few weeks back when I bought some items via the web site store and I didn't receive a confirmation email right away, it showed up ca 4 hours later. If your account history purchases shows the item as purchased then you can
    go into the store on your Xbox, search for the item and it should show you the Install option (YMMV, it did for my items), click that and the game should start installing right away.

Good luck!
  7. JAMorgan2002 Win User

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack

Same issue... redeemed code, Tricentennial Edition shows up in my transaction history but doesn't show up under licenses.

However when I view the Atom Store within Fallout 76, the items are there, and indicate they have been purchased.
  8. motsmagic Win User

Delete passed items from my purchase history.

No I am trying to delete the items from my purchase history so it doesn't show similar items in the suggestions tiles
Thema:

1. my purchased items do not show up on my xbox one? - Similar Threads - purchased items show

2. HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items: Hello, I have the available funds to purchase items from the store of whatever game I am playing but when I buy it nothing happens. I dont get the item and it doesn't take the money. Help...
  3. Purchased same item twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased same item twice: Hello, In December 2018, I bought Minecraft starter edition for my son from the store. Yesterday, I wanted to install this on a different device, but I accidentally bbought the same item again....
  4. Can you transfer purchased items from one account to the other

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you transfer purchased items from one account to the other: Hi I've had multiple xbox accounts due to forgetting emails and passwords and what not as a kid, but i managed to find one of my old accounts with a majority of my dlc and game purchases although...
  5. Unable to purchase item on Xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase item on Xbox store: So I'm trying to buy the season pass for Saints Row the Third and it's saying this nonsense. I'm pretty sure all my privacy settings are right as I've bought many things on the store before. Plz...
  6. My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items

in XBoX on Consoles
    My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items: I have a problem where my Microsoft account balance isn't showing up when I try to make a digital purchase. The only thing that shows is "add profile address," but I can't add a profile address...
  7. Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...: Starting this morning (28 Nov 2018) I am getting error "Choose another item" when trying to start up Microsoft Sudoku. I play this game on a daily basis, and this is the first time I have...
  8. ESO Crown Store Accidentally purchased wrong item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Crown Store Accidentally purchased wrong item: This is for the Crown Store in the game Elder Scrolls Online I went to the crown store to purchase an item I saw on my other character. I clicked the wrong item and pressed "X" to view bundle,...
  9. I've purchased several item for the Freedom Rewards, and nothing seems to be showing up.

in XBoX Rewards
    I've purchased several item for the Freedom Rewards, and nothing seems to be showing up.: I have bought several items for Warframe and it doesn't show up on the Xbox Rewards site, I'm not sure if it's supposed to show up anywhere else. Did I just not do it right or is something wrong?...
  10. Purchased items not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased items not showing: I shared an Xbox One with my family member and we both had different accounts on it. We had bought DLC and many games on the Xbox, but then I got my own Xbox. When I put the game disc in, and go...