My question

Discus and support My question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft i have recently brought an Xbox and was wondering if my account from my old xbox will work on it. 21b3be2c-c9fa-4b8a-a84e-58fc6c484e5c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RickyParvez, Sep 2, 2019.

1. RickyParvez
    RickyParvez Guest

My question

Hi Microsoft i have recently brought an Xbox and was wondering if my account from my old xbox will work on it.

:)

RickyParvez, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

My question

Keep in mind that while sharing games using the Home setting does not necessarily violate any rules, sharing account information does.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My question

4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

My question

Hi Ricky,

Yes, all you have to do is the following to add it to your new xbox;

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft
      account.

If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.
    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
    5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

My question

Yes, you just need the email address and password and it will migrate over.
  6. slowrig47 Win User

My multiplayer questions

ok thanks question 1 well answered. question 2 well enuff. OK for question 3 when your in a room looking at players info that tells Gamertag what he/she is,level etc the big number in the box in the players info ive always wondered what that is still make
    any scence yet?
Thema:

My question

1. My question - Similar Threads - question

2. Family sharing, games question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, games question.: I have tried to look through previously asked questions but did not see the answer. I currently have 2 xboxs in the house. Game sharing is up and running, now I want to add another for my...
  3. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...
  4. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  5. Family passcode lost and personal question to available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family passcode lost and personal question to available: Hi I bought my Xbox 360 secondhand and the previous owner can’t remember the family code or the personal question for me to change the passcode and unlock certain content. please help? cheers...
  6. Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question): I have two wired Xbox One controllers at home (the Duke and a powerA Enhanced controller) and when I play using the Duke, the rumble goes off in the powerA controller. Does anyone know how to fix...
  7. Please awnser my question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please awnser my question: Hi guys and mr phil i have an xbox one x i love it my question is when are you guys gonna bring streetfighter x tekken to xbox its not in the market on xbox but its on the microsoft market place ?...
  8. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  9. Xbox one Keyboard and Mouse Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Keyboard and Mouse Question: Hello, I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring and am having issues with my Corsair M65 Pro RGB Mouse. When I play Call of Duty Modern warfare it defaults to Mouse button 4 also the last update for 2019...
  10. Formatting External hard drive questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Formatting External hard drive questions.: I just bought 4TB external hard drive for my Xbox one S. It prompted me to format it and I selected the non-media option. 1. Should a progress bar be displayed? 2. How long will it take to...