My question

Discus and support My question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft i have recently brought an Xbox and was wondering if my account from my old xbox will work on it. 21b3be2c-c9fa-4b8a-a84e-58fc6c484e5c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RickyParvez, Sep 2, 2019.

1. RickyParvez
    RickyParvez Guest

My question

Hi Microsoft i have recently brought an Xbox and was wondering if my account from my old xbox will work on it.

:)

RickyParvez, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

My question

Keep in mind that while sharing games using the Home setting does not necessarily violate any rules, sharing account information does.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My question

4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

My question

Hi Ricky,

Yes, all you have to do is the following to add it to your new xbox;

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft
      account.

If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.
    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
    5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

My question

Yes, you just need the email address and password and it will migrate over.
  6. slowrig47 Win User

My multiplayer questions

ok thanks question 1 well answered. question 2 well enuff. OK for question 3 when your in a room looking at players info that tells Gamertag what he/she is,level etc the big number in the box in the players info ive always wondered what that is still make
    any scence yet?
Thema:

My question

1. My question - Similar Threads - question

2. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  3. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  4. Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]: Tenho um saldo de 15 reais na minha conta e queria comprar algo que custa 19 reais.É possível eu completar os 4 reais com o cartão de crédito? Se sim como faço isso? [Translation-I have a balance...
  5. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  6. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  7. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  8. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  9. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...
  10. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...