My rank in killerinstinct was Wildcat 20 and somehow it reset back to button masher and 0 Kp, ...

Discus and support My rank in killerinstinct was Wildcat 20 and somehow it reset back to button masher and 0 Kp, ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Restore my kller instinct multiplayer level rank 20 Wildcat please all my kp and rank was reset todat i am so mad. a0b98303-6a5d-4ab0-b9eb-357ca7834ab9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Felix Buda, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Felix Buda
    Felix Buda Guest

My rank in killerinstinct was Wildcat 20 and somehow it reset back to button masher and 0 Kp, ...

Restore my kller instinct multiplayer level rank 20 Wildcat please all my kp and rank was reset todat i am so mad.

:)

Felix Buda, Mar 8, 2014
  2. Custom button layout

I read a bit into the controller made by Razer, it has 4 customisable buttons (2 on the back and 2 in between the bumpers)

On the Xbox Elite controller you can change all buttons so if you want your bumper to be the A button you can do that, and still have 4 extra buttons on the back. In the end it all comes down to which you prefer. The Xbox Elite controller is heavier because
    it has steel components. The Razer Wildcat is lighter and has different features.

Razer Wildcat:
    www.razerzone.com/.../razer-wildcat-xbox-one

Xbox Elite Controller:
    www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller

FearedNightmare, Mar 8, 2014
  3. My credits reduced for no reason?

Hello

The credit that were converted to Microsoft credit total more than £20 but somehow its got reduced to for no reason and I wasn't notified about it. I want my credits to be restored back to £20 and more.

Also I want to transfer the credits to someone else or at least let my but currency and give it to someone.

SargentDynamit8, Mar 8, 2014
  4. nforce4
    nforce4 Guest

BUMP! Similar situation happened to me. PLEASE FIX THIS!

nforce4, Mar 30, 2014
  5. nforce4 Win User

My rank in killerinstinct was Wildcat 20 and somehow it reset back to button masher and 0 Kp, thats it I want my rank restored bacj to Wildcat 20

BUMP! Similar situation happened to me. PLEASE FIX THIS!
  6. KameronSmith Win User

Killer Instinct Leader board question

SOME ONE PLZ HELP MY KILLER INSTINCT JUST RESET SOME HOW ALL MY UNLOCKS ARE LOCKED AGAIN EVERYTHING HAS GONE BACK TO 1 MY RANK IS BUTTON MASHER AGAIN MY COSTUME AND ALL THE STUFF I BOUGHT ARE LOCKED MY KI POINTS ARE BACK ON 0 IM FREAKING OUT SOMEONE PLZ
    TELL ME HOWTO GET EVERYTHING BACK WITH OUT HAVING TO START FROM SCRATCH IM NOT A GOOD PLAYER SO IT TOOK A LONG TO GET AS FAR AS I WAS
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Killer Instinct Rank Matches

Speaking of ranked matches, I heard that everyone's rank and KP will reset on the 15th due to the new season 2 update. Is there any truth to that?
  8. KameronSmith Win User

xbox one _ killer instinct

im sorry i have to come here to say this but its the only place i could fined SOME ONE PLZ HELP MY KILLER INSTINCT JUST RESET SOME HOW ALL MY UNLOCKS ARE LOCKED AGAIN EVERYTHING HAS GONE BACK TO 1 MY RANK IS BUTTON MASHER AGAIN MY COSTUME AND ALL THE STUFF
    I BOUGHT ARE LOCKED MY KI POINTS ARE BACK ON 0 IM FREAKING OUT SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOWTO GET EVERYTHING BACK WITH OUT HAVING TO START FROM SCRATCH IM NOT A GOOD PLAYER SO IT TOOK A LONG TO GET AS FAR AS I WAS
  9. Windows10XboxOne Win User

is it okay to delete the beta now?

My rank got reset to 1 somehow and luckily I still had the beta saves to get my weapons back.
Thema:

1. My rank in killerinstinct was Wildcat 20 and somehow it reset back to button masher and 0 Kp, ... - Similar Threads - rank killerinstinct was

2. Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485: Hoping it's a great end to the newest Master Chief trilogy and that they tie in the story from Halo Wars 2 as well (although that may be wishful thinking). I just really want a great game and...
  3. About Ranking of Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    About Ranking of Insider Hub: [IMG] Is this user a staff member? he got 400 quests points in a week and appeared out from nowhere, i never see before a user grow up in the ranking so fast before....
  4. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  5. What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?: I noticed I have a Season X Level and an Account Level can someone please explain to me these basics of the Leveling System for Fortnite. Is the Max Level 50 or 100 or 1,000 or etc?...
  6. How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?: How do you level up and down in Fortnite? What are the ranks from start to end in Fortnite? Is it easy to level up and down in Fortnite? b4d12457-0d73-478d-b736-996a8f61ed4d
  7. Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha: I’ve been in the 3 preview rings: omega, delta, and beta, and I’ve been an insider for 2 YEARS and 4 months and I STILL have NO option to select Preview Alpha, I am really beginning to think it’s...
  8. Myvip rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    Myvip rank: How do i know what myvip rank stars iam and do i move up ..cant find anything. That explains the ranks? What rank im in and how to move up?? Need a table of content! Some 1 help me...
  9. halo 5 rank reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 rank reset: Hello I logged into halo 5 guardians to play some SWAT. I was ranked Plat (4 or 5). I decided to warm up first though on Master Chief Collection so I switched over. I come back to Guardians, and...
  10. Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39