My RB is always being held down, even if I’m not pressing it

Discus and support My RB is always being held down, even if I’m not pressing it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sometimes (not always, its random when it happens) my RB is just stuck held down. The button isn’t actually being pressed, so it’s not stuck down. It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProGammer9756, May 7, 2020.

1. My RB is always being held down, even if I’m not pressing it

Sometimes (not always, its random when it happens) my RB is just stuck held down. The button isn’t actually being pressed, so it’s not stuck down. It’s almost as if some sort if electronics in it broke in the Controller. Why is this happening?

:)

ProGammer9756, May 7, 2020
  2. ProGammer9756 Win User

There are some fixes on youtube,
    Do you think you can find a link to a fix?
  3. ProGammer9756 Win User

When customizing my car I try to toggle between the different options with RB but then it jumps like I was clicking more than one time !
    Thats exactly the problem. It just stays held down and it just becomes unresponsive to tapping
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ProGammer9756,

Thanks for reaching out tot he Forums for advice on what could be happening with your controller. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page for controllers we call the Wireless
    Controller Solution
    when you get the chance. If that does not do the trick you might have to get the

controller replaced

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Geth Win User

It could be the little press spring not coming back on the controller. There are some fixes on youtube, but this does void the warranty and can cause issues if the controller is modified on a deeper level.
  6. Korhog Win User

is it software issue? may be updating a firmware will help
Thema:

1. My RB is always being held down, even if I’m not pressing it - Similar Threads - always being held

2. Xbox one X captures are always only 22 seconds and won’t playback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X captures are always only 22 seconds and won’t playback.: Ever since i got my new xbox one x jedi fallen order bundled console, the recordings havent worked right. I have a 4k TV and my console set to 4k HDR. I have my recording and capture settings set...
  3. Xbox Elite series 2 not always powering up Xbox one x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 not always powering up Xbox one x.: Xbox Elite series 2 not always powering up Xbox one x. Yes its latest firmware and i am running Alpha OS. 41ff2fab-75f0-4f97-b16f-644108fb6bba
  4. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  5. Always an outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always an outage: Its almost Every week lately that there is some type of outage or service that is not working that we all pay for. I think microsoft should start compensating us back for time we cannot use their...
  6. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  7. Always appearing offline on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Always appearing offline on Xbox Console Companion: I've got my profile set to appear online, but for some reason none of my friends can see me online. They cannot receive my messages but can receive my invites ironically. I've reset privacy...
  8. xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.: I have tried to start up my xbox360. It started up a few times and I had to update my software. When I try to start it now it usually (9 times out of 10) will only show a green light in the center...
  9. Always happens no matter what picture I choose

in XboX Insiders
    Always happens no matter what picture I choose: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpinnersDinners [link] [comments]
  10. Losing connection to host, and more.. getting irritated with always not being connected!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing connection to host, and more.. getting irritated with always not being connected!: I don't know if this is relevant to this forum or not but I'm having issues with staying connected to Xbox live. I as asleep to play for awhile but then get kicked out due to,being disconnected,...