My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

Discus and support My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BostonSox50, Aug 8, 2019.

1. BostonSox50
    BostonSox50 Guest

My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How do i get them back?

:)

BostonSox50, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings or anything

Hello BostonSox,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns games missing from your ready to install list on your Xbox One console.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console, but if the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  3. PURPLEKILLPANDA Win User

Missing games in ready to install

I'm missing 180+ games from my ready to install list.

Only one game, APB:Reloaded remains.
  4. MadeOfSteel Win User

Madden 19 and other games not on my ready to install list

Hello,

I have the same issue. I purchased the bundle which includes Fifa 19 and Madden 19. Fifa installed with no issues, but Madden is not showing in my ready to install list.

When I go to the store to download from there, there is no option to install to my devices. It just says that I own the game.

Steve
  5. Maxlmele Win User

Can't Reinstall FIFA19

Same, when i load fifa 19 it came up with the expired sign so i uninstalled it and i went on to ready to install and it was just gone
  6. Rumplestilscar Win User

Owned games missing from ready to install list

I had this happen to me once a few of my games I had purchased had disappeared from.the ready to install what I did was I just went to the store and found them again and hit install and then they were back on my ready to install.
Thema:

1. My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings... - Similar Threads - ready install games

2. Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChopperCampbell [link] [comments]
  3. missing games from my ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing games from my ready to install list: 100 of my purchased games have completely dissapeared from my account/xbox as in december i had over 500 games ,now i have only 403 and i have no idea which ones are gone. i have reset my xbox and...
  4. The games on my external hard drive all moved to Ready to Install

in XBoX on Consoles
    The games on my external hard drive all moved to Ready to Install: I was able to play my games on my external hard drive yesterday, but then I had to take it out. (I share a console) I tried to plug my HD into the console today and it recognized it. However,...
  5. Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  6. Games missing from "ready to install" page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from "ready to install" page: I have been noticing my games slowly disappearing from my "ready to install" page. For example I own gears of war 1. I can search it up from the store and I can download it from there but it...
  7. Duplicate game in ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate game in ready to install list: 1st off would rather talk to Microsoft about this but they don't do that anymore. so that said. I went to DL The Witcher 2 and noticed it was in the list twice. If I DL one of them it wont play...
  8. All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...

in XboX Insiders
    All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...: Under all games it shows that they all are Ready to Install. I found out after looking at the download sizes of all my games. In particular, KH3. I noticed they were the same. I suspected the...
  9. I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?: Been trying different combos to figure it out. Outside of that, I like the new setup. submitted by /u/Honchoed [link] [comments]
  10. Duplicate Games Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate Games Ready to Install: I noticed with the latest My Games and Apps update that when I go to Manage my Game on a title, lets say Red Dead Redemption II, there is an additional RDR2 game file listed under Ready to...