My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

Discus and support My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BostonSox50, Aug 8, 2019.

1. BostonSox50
    BostonSox50 Guest

My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How do i get them back?

:)

BostonSox50, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings or anything

Hello BostonSox,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns games missing from your ready to install list on your Xbox One console.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console, but if the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  3. PURPLEKILLPANDA Win User

Missing games in ready to install

I'm missing 180+ games from my ready to install list.

Only one game, APB:Reloaded remains.
  4. MadeOfSteel Win User

Madden 19 and other games not on my ready to install list

Hello,

I have the same issue. I purchased the bundle which includes Fifa 19 and Madden 19. Fifa installed with no issues, but Madden is not showing in my ready to install list.

When I go to the store to download from there, there is no option to install to my devices. It just says that I own the game.

Steve
  5. Maxlmele Win User

Can't Reinstall FIFA19

Same, when i load fifa 19 it came up with the expired sign so i uninstalled it and i went on to ready to install and it was just gone
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Purchased content

Hello Lazy14

Have you went to my games and apps highlight Fifa 19 hit start or menu button then go to manage game, once there go to ready to install does anything show there?

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings... - Similar Threads - ready install games

2. Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use: How do i turn off the notifications that appear once a game or addon has been i stalled and is ready to use, withiut disabling all notifications? Under settings, preferences, notifications, Xbox...
  3. Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!: I've really had enough of this. Some games have disappeared from my ready to install list again. For example Season 2 of The Walking Dead (360). If I search on the store the game and dlc says that...
  4. Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion: Games that I have downloaded through Xbox Live Gold's free Games with Gold are not moving to the Ready To Install tab if I delete the game. Furthermore, if I go to the game's page in the Xbox...
  5. xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install: all the games on my console keep failing to open and they started randomly appearing in the ready to install section might there be a problem with the profile or network all the games on my segate...
  6. games missing in ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games missing in ready to install list: i need some help i had xbox one and i bougth xbox on x and its working fine but i wanted to try for honor and its gone from my ready to install list like me premium pass off battlefiel 1,now its...
  7. Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list: Hey, I'm having an issue where games I've bought and also some of my games with gold titles are not showing up in my Ready to Install list. I've already tried the following to correct the issue...
  8. Game not popping up in ready to install after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not popping up in ready to install after uninstalling: I tried to launch Minecraft, but an error popped up telling me to sign in with the owner of the game and some other stuff, and I thought this was a mistake, so I deleted Minecraft hoping the error...
  9. Missing Games in Ready to install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games in Ready to install.: So I went to download a game that i previously had downloaded. It was a games with gold title, went to download it again to play it and now its saying i have to pay for it. Now i know i'm missing...
  10. Some games with game are not available in my ready to install guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games with game are not available in my ready to install guide: Games like Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5 are not available in my ready to install guide but is available to download in the game store, already Project Car is not in my ready to install...