My refund i have't got my money back

Discus and support My refund i have't got my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i request a refund and i am still waiting for my money I want my money b ack 962ba03f-2cb1-46ee-9616-8d46b415fc0a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoodedRat598082, Sep 2, 2019.

1. My refund i have't got my money back

i request a refund and i am still waiting for my money

I want my money b

ack

:)

HoodedRat598082, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

My refund i have't got my money back

1. My refund i have't got my money back - Similar Threads - refund have't got

2. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I ordered an xbox one wireless controller on the 2nd of September 2019 it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd as i had a console and no controller so i waited and it didnt arrive my partner went to...
  3. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  4. Refund Gear 5 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Gear 5 ultimate: I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on ultimate gamepass, how can i refund the order on...
  5. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  6. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  7. Please give me a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give me a refund.: [img] [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] dadcc5b6-a8e4-406e-a57a-960375fd9999
  8. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  9. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  10. Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund: Ayer compre un juego y quiero devolverlo. No lohe usado mas de dos horas. Sigo los pasos pero no me aparece la opcion de reembolso. Como debo hacerlo para reembolso o hay juegos q no tienen esa...