My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Discus and support My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlyJonat, Sep 11, 2019.

1. FlyJonat
    FlyJonat Guest

A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the discount. I got my refund.

The problem now is that my refund of the game pass ultimate canceled not only the game pass but also my xbox live gold subscribtion. It was still good until January. How do I get my xbox live gold subscribtion back?

:)

FlyJonat, Sep 11, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Youu'll have to resubscribe. when you subscribe to ultimate everything merges into one subscription and if you cancel it you lose everything.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

When you upgrade to ultimate it converts any remaining gold or game pass you already have on your account. So your gold was technically cancelled when you bought the promotion and it was converted. So by obtaining a refund that cancels your Ultimate subscription
    which includes gold. You can try contacting support to see if there anything they can do, but typically you would have to buy a new subscription. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. GrzegorzPerz Win User

Xbox game pass subscription

I don't have informations about paying for my subscribtion but on Microsoft store i have information about outstanding pay. I bought xbox game pass and i think that i cancel my subscribtion but im not sure
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
Thema:

1. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion - Similar Threads - refund game pass

2. Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded: I accidentally renewed xbox ultimate game pass for 15$ today, so is it possible to cancel it and get my money back? 57ecca01-b942-45c1-b074-33289093fd28
  3. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b
  4. Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?: I purchased xbox gamepass on May 27th and it said that I would be billed again on July 4th. I was planning to cancel so I wouldn't be charged $15. However, it billed me on June 28th. Can I have a...
  5. Game Pass Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Refund: so my game pass expired and got charged, i am gonna pay it but how does the refunds work, cause I just dont want to charge it again and turn of recurring billing. I already checked the...
  6. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  8. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  9. X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.: I am hoping someone can help. My son got a gaming laptop for his Christmas last year and signed up for Game Pass for 1 month. I have now checked my bank statements and it has been taking £7.99...
  10. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...