My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Discus and support My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlyJonat, Sep 11, 2019.

1. FlyJonat
    FlyJonat Guest

A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the discount. I got my refund.

The problem now is that my refund of the game pass ultimate canceled not only the game pass but also my xbox live gold subscribtion. It was still good until January. How do I get my xbox live gold subscribtion back?

:)

FlyJonat, Sep 11, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Youu'll have to resubscribe. when you subscribe to ultimate everything merges into one subscription and if you cancel it you lose everything.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

When you upgrade to ultimate it converts any remaining gold or game pass you already have on your account. So your gold was technically cancelled when you bought the promotion and it was converted. So by obtaining a refund that cancels your Ultimate subscription
    which includes gold. You can try contacting support to see if there anything they can do, but typically you would have to buy a new subscription. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. GrzegorzPerz Win User

Xbox game pass subscription

I don't have informations about paying for my subscribtion but on Microsoft store i have information about outstanding pay. I bought xbox game pass and i think that i cancel my subscribtion but im not sure
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
Thema:

1. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion - Similar Threads - refund game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund: Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until today, when I received an email saying my...
  3. Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]: Bonjour, j’ai etais prelever de 29€ pour un renouvelement d’abonnement Xbox game pass que je n’est meme pas je suis aller voir dans mes achat il n’y a rien n’y dans mes abonement donc je suis...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: Hi there! Unfortunately, I was too late to disable autorenewal for 3 months (€29.97) via PayPal for the Xbox Game Pass for Console. However, I no longer wish to make use of it and therefore I was...
  5. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I accidentally bought a month of an Xbox game pass subscription and I didn't want to. Can I get a refund for this? I checked the sites like xbox.com/refund but it doesn't work for me. I feel...
  7. xbox game pass para iadesi [Translation-xbox game pass refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass para iadesi [Translation-xbox game pass refund]: 3 aylık game pass aboneligim 20.7.2019 tarihinde kendiliginden yenilenmis ve kartımdan 3 aylık 177 tl cekilmis para iadesi istiyorum [Translation-3 month game pass subscription on 20.7.2019 on my...
  8. Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?: I haven't even used it (couldnt stream my game through steamlink) and i forgot to cancel subscription on my and my girlfriend account. Whom should I contact? 0e3e3066-09d9-44a8-b092-0299572f2947
  9. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: I bought the xbox game pass deal where I got 3 months for one dollar a couple months back and it was supposed to renew on the 24th of this month but it renewed on the 18th charging me 30 dollars I...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681