My refund

Discus and support My refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i did request refund how long will it take 83f8155f-59a3-45e6-a2c2-405eaf5a294a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HoodedRat598082, Jul 10, 2019.

1. My refund

Hi i did request refund how long will it take

:)

HoodedRat598082, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

My refund

So when would the money come through
    It usually takes 3 -5 business days once a refund is initiated for it to go back in your bank/on your card. You should receive a message from Microsoft stating as much once they process the refund.
  3. choppyseize Win User

My refund

Worst case scenario you just make the same purchase again when the money is refunded.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

My refund

It may not be too late as it takes up to 78 hours for them to get back to you. Best to follow Parity's advice above
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

My refund

We in the forums do not have any access to the billing system.

If you have requested a refund you will need to wait for 72hours to get a reply from the billing department. If it has been over 72 hours try to contact support again.
  6. Biggshow Win User

My refund

So when would the money come through
    This is something Xbox Ambassadors have no control over or answers to. Best to call/contact support to get your answer.
Thema:

My refund

1. My refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Microsoft says no more refunds for me!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says no more refunds for me!: My daughter is a minor and used my husband’s debit card to buy $2214.00 of Microsoft Xbox digital product since later October 2019. She got a hold of that card somehow. Since this is an account...
  3. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  4. Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]: Ben bir ay önce 6 tl ye 1 aylık xbox gamepass üyeliği satın aldım,bu gün süresi bitiyordu bu gün iptal edecektim fakat edemeden üyeliğimin yenilendiğini gördüm,hesabımdan 15 tl çekilmiş ve ben...
  5. Xbox refund services not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox refund services not working: Since yesterday I have been trying to get a refund for batman arkham knight and other dlc from that game through this page...
  6. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  7. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: i am wanting to get a refund for GTA 5 due to the fact of me not being able to save the online data after doing missions or anything. is it possible to get a refund for this game now?...
  8. Refund Link and SignOn link not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Link and SignOn link not working: I have been trying to get a refund since December 28, 2019. The request a refund link goes here:...
  9. REEMBOLSO ASSINATURA [Mod Translation - SUBSCRIPTION REFUND]

in XBoX on Consoles
    REEMBOLSO ASSINATURA [Mod Translation - SUBSCRIPTION REFUND]: Como de costume, hoje cobra minha assinatura recorrente do xbox game pass ultimate. Problema é que cobrou, descontou na minha conta, mas não liberou no meu xbox! Apenas diz que tenho que comprar!...
  10. Issues with support (Refund)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with support (Refund): 2nd time I've requested help and the employees either don't allow me to respond back or just don't answer me at all. I'll be calling later today as well as probably corporate too. This is...