My refund

Discus and support My refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i did request refund how long will it take 83f8155f-59a3-45e6-a2c2-405eaf5a294a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HoodedRat598082, Jul 10, 2019.

1. My refund

Hi i did request refund how long will it take

:)

HoodedRat598082, Jul 10, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

My refund

We in the forums do not have any access to the billing system.

If you have requested a refund you will need to wait for 72hours to get a reply from the billing department. If it has been over 72 hours try to contact support again.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

My refund

So when would the money come through
    It usually takes 3 -5 business days once a refund is initiated for it to go back in your bank/on your card. You should receive a message from Microsoft stating as much once they process the refund.
  4. choppyseize Win User

My refund

Worst case scenario you just make the same purchase again when the money is refunded.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

My refund

It may not be too late as it takes up to 78 hours for them to get back to you. Best to follow Parity's advice above
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

My Refund

No one here will have the information on why your refund was denied. However once denied it is pointless trying again and again.
Thema:

My refund

1. My refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  3. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  4. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I ordered an xbox one wireless controller on the 2nd of September 2019 it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd as i had a console and no controller so i waited and it didnt arrive my partner went to...
  5. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  6. Refund Gear 5 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Gear 5 ultimate: I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on ultimate gamepass, how can i refund the order on...
  7. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  8. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  9. Please give me a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give me a refund.: [img] [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] dadcc5b6-a8e4-406e-a57a-960375fd9999
  10. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...