My Reputation Needs Work for some reason.

Discus and support My Reputation Needs Work for some reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'd like to figure out where to resolve this. It happened out of nowhere. Me and my buddies get into heated arguments occasionally and they'll often... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evan Downer, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Evan Downer
    Evan Downer Guest

I'd like to figure out where to resolve this. It happened out of nowhere.

Me and my buddies get into heated arguments occasionally and they'll often go out and report each other for no reason. This is the only reason i could think of, and if it is, i feel like my reputation should be restored to normal.

Why should the way i look change to all players after i goof around with my own friends?

Thanks for all the responses. I'll let them know.

Its the dumbest thing, they'll report each other for random things. I dont really report unless something is report-worthy, they just report anyone who could possibly sound rude. It kinda sucks that im the one that suffers and has to get a bad rep just because
    my friends are bumbling idiots.

Once again, thanks for the responses.

:)

Evan Downer, Jan 24, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

It's probably going to take a while to get your reputation up again. I would avoid playing with your buddies if it lowers your reputation.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

Dont reply to bad messages just block and report bad people players
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

The only way to raise your reputation is to avoid being toxic in games and thereby avoid negative reports.
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Best way is to ignore them. I know its hard but its also not worth it. The more negative feed back you receive the harder it will be for you to find matches and play multiplayer.
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

this just happens when you get reported (you may not do anything wrong just people report for anthing)

the best thing to do is to just ignore any messages regarding hate or how **** you are and play!
Thema:

1. My Reputation Needs Work for some reason. - Similar Threads - Reputation Needs reason

2. My Reputation is now "Needs Work" and I can no longer message anyone anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Reputation is now "Needs Work" and I can no longer message anyone anymore.: So, it's another sad day. My reputation is lowered permanently to Needs Work and I am banned from messaging anyone. Nothing can be done, now. 4cbb2e32-622d-451b-9b50-9ea20e6dde85
  3. Xbox Live reputation system needs some serious work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live reputation system needs some serious work: Firstly, I play gears of war, its the only reason I buy an xbox. I made a couple posts in the gears forums about how the devs (TC) reverted the game back to its launch state for the new Operation...
  4. Reputation Has Needed Work For A While

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reputation Has Needed Work For A While: A while ago I had my reputation set as Needs Work. I need help getting this removed by the enforcement team 27e18e7c-42d4-48f3-b195-86a34c4a3742
  5. Need Help with account reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help with account reputation: I got an avoid me reputation in early 2018 for trash talking on madden, i guess i deserved it. its caused me not being able to play Madden since then ( paid over 4 grand on this game for Madden...
  6. Reputation: needs work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation: needs work.: A few months back, I played Star Wars Battlefront II for Xbox One and performed the "rubberband trick" for a whole weekend while I went to work. When I came back, I had been reported so many times...
  7. My reputation says avoid me and I need help to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My reputation says avoid me and I need help to fix it: Please help me fix my avoid me account please because my a count has been set to avoid me for a year still nothing 4a341680-296a-462e-83a8-cfe544eec89b
  8. Xbox One "Reputation Needs Work" Ridiculous!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Reputation Needs Work" Ridiculous!!!: So i went from Page to page, reading and scanning, couldn't find anywhere how to complain if there's an issues, there is so many places that Look like they are going to give you a link or an email...
  9. Reputation Need To Be Remove

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation Need To Be Remove: Hi i have see many mane many idea in the feedback system about the reputation to be remove and seem like everybody is on the same page and we want get rid of the broken systeme where kids or ****...
  10. Reputation systeme need to be remove .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation systeme need to be remove .: We should have a question poll about the reputation systeme if it need to be remove entierety or stay for the worst, im pretty sure 99,99% of the ppl going to vote for remove. so can we do...