: My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher

Discus and support : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher When I try and change the resolution it goes off the xbox screen but it doenst turn off... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by LeandreNteziryayo, Oct 27, 2020.

1. : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher

When I try and change the resolution it goes off the xbox screen but it doenst turn off everything else is fine except the resolution, I have changed tv and hdmi cable but it doenst work. Some people have told me it might be a graphic chip problem and how
    much woulda replacement be?

:)

LeandreNteziryayo, Oct 27, 2020
  2. JUSTMTL514 Win User

Xbox One S only working on Low Resolution

The video shows me how to reboot in low resolution which I am able to do but I cannot get a higher resolution afterwards...
  3. BubonicBeast Win User

Next Gen Graphics... Framerate or Resolution?

OP: The higher the framerate the smoother the game. I can see a very perceptible difference between 60, 30 and sub 30. Games with low framerates have input lag. COD feels smoother and more precise than othe console shooters because of high framerate.

Resolution apart from making graphics more clear and pretty makes aiming more precise in shooters.

High framerate over resolution every day of the week.
  4. ilm1rko Win User

Series X.... what TV we going with?

The framerate is more important for me than a higher resolution.
    60fps with 144Mhz or more it's the way! but i would see beautiful game no low solution
  5. DominumStige Win User

Vertigo and nausea with VR

While using VR, you may experience nausea and dizziness (called motion-sickness). The brain needs a period of adaptation. It often happens with low definition games (or in any case with low resolution) and higher movement speed. It really depends on the
    games used. However, you need to start gradually and try introductory games first.
  6. Aye Karamba Win User

Xbox One producing weird oily liquid?

Yes that does help. Can you take any higher resolution pictures of the staining?
Thema:

1. : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher - Similar Threads - resolution low can’t

2. Low resolution and laggy game play on Xbox game pass app cloud gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Low resolution and laggy game play on Xbox game pass app cloud gaming: is anyone else having this issue and do you have a solution for me?! I'm starting to question what the heck Im paying the fee to have xbox game pass ultimate when it barely works, and I know its...
  3. Xbox one S stuck in Low-resolution, time to cut my losses?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S stuck in Low-resolution, time to cut my losses?: Being new to gaming and consoles I thought I could save some money and bought a second-hand console. Four weeks after buying it and it's now stuck in low-res mode (480×640 or something). I've...
  4. Xbox one x stuck on low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x stuck on low resolution mode: My Xbox One X will only load up in low resolution mode (640x480). When I try to change the resolution to 720 or 1080p I receive a brief no signal error on my tv before it reverts back to 640x480....
  5. : Xbox One S stuck in Low Resolution Display.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One S stuck in Low Resolution Display.: : Xbox One S stuck in Low Resolution Display. https://youtu.be/Ls6Yz5U2LoU Try this video I hope this helps b7d6cae3-25a3-4431-8300-245fcd5163f5
  6. my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.: My xbox one s was working like normal when suddenly it went black and said mode not supported. I booted into low resolution mode but then the screen was to small to see so I tried a factory reset...
  7. Xbox One S only working on Low Resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S only working on Low Resolution: Hello forum I am seeking help because one morning my xbox one s would not give any signal to my projector, everything was working fine the night before ( two days ago). The only way I am able to...
  8. Video issues xbox 1S only works in low resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video issues xbox 1S only works in low resolution: my xbox 1 s is stuck at low resolution 640×480 Every time I try to change it the screen goes blank and it just changes back It all started when I switched from my TV to a computer monitor the...
  9. Xbox Console Companion - Bug fix: 2 black bars and low resolution while streaming to PC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion - Bug fix: 2 black bars and low resolution while streaming to PC on...: Hi guys, I was facing this problem for a long time and today I solved it by accident, so I would like to share it with other people with the same question. Sometimes when I stream from the xbox...
  10. How to I put my Xbox one s all digital in low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to I put my Xbox one s all digital in low resolution mode: I bought a portable monitor on Amazon for my Xbox one s and it wasn't working then I discovered that I needed to reset my Xbox because the last time I played it was on a higher resolution but my...