My reviews for this game

Discus and support My reviews for this game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't get impressed easily now days with games. Been playing video games since pac man was fresh out. After playing the same old rehashed cod, bf,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Red KillMachine, Feb 19, 2014.

1. My reviews for this game

I don't get impressed easily now days with games. Been playing video games since pac man was fresh out. After playing the same old rehashed cod, bf, and halo titles since back in 05 when I had a playstation 2, I will give my review of titanfall without
    spoiling anything.

1) The first beta I have played that impressed me. the game looks great and I was even trained on how to use things before playing. I kind of got the feeling when I first put in I/W's cod 2 and went through the training mission.

2) graphics were clean for a beta and can't wait for the real deal, the game for me even ran smooth and gave me no glitches.

3) I know most of you I/w cod fans will enjoy this game. I feel like I'm playing cod 4, mixed in with bf, with a little bit of halo 2 combined with some other cool stuff like running on walls.

Downs

1) I hope the real game will give us more customizable setups that include more weapons and equipment.

2) when I get in a heated titan battle when you have several titans fighting in close range its hard to tell who is your friend and who is your foe. When fists start to fly I lose track of who I'm hitting. Or in other words a lot of
    s@#t is going on and the screen gets a little filled with gun blasts and explosions.

3) on the pilot setup screen the people's faces are so funny looking I can't stop laughing and wonder where in the world did you guys get the goofy looking faces from? I hope they aren't faces of Respawn employees and if so I'm sorry for pointing out the
    odd looking faces. I think full helmets would be fine and make the guys flat chested and give the females some bust.

:)

Red KillMachine, Feb 19, 2014
  2. SuperDeluxo
    SuperDeluxo Guest
    dead rising 3

Let's wait for the reviews until we pass judgement. If the reviews are generally bad (when they start to appear) I will be cancelling my pre-order for this game. Fingers crossed It will be decent, I am still really looking forward to this game.

SuperDeluxo, Feb 19, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    The1337gamer, Feb 19, 2014
  4. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

My reviews for this game

COD2 training....Are you talking about throwing the potatoes?

I actually really did enjoy the training session. It was well designed, quick and to the point.

CODukes4, Feb 19, 2014
  5. CODukes4 Win User

My reviews for this game

COD2 training....Are you talking about throwing the potatoes?

I actually really did enjoy the training session. It was well designed, quick and to the point.
  6. jerbear30ky Win User

Games reviews

i dont read reviews i play and make my own review of a game and a movie
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My Review For TitanFall

My review is the game is aight.
  8. Wick98 Win User

So Dungeon Siege 3 is out tomorrow.....

I really enjoyed it. Nothing revolutionary, but it's pretty polished stuff. My review
  9. Christyna64 Win User

Why can't we review gamepass games?

I can leave reviews for Gamepass games as long as it's installed on my Xbox at the time of trying to leave a review.
Thema:

My reviews for this game

1. My reviews for this game - Similar Threads - reviews game

2. Game reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game reviews: About a week ago I noticed that both the user rating & reviews are gone. Why? Although I generally see other reviews before making a purchase I often read the user comments before deciding if a...
  3. Gear 5 gaming review in project xcloud asia

in XboX Insiders
    Gear 5 gaming review in project xcloud asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  4. Darksiders 3 game review in project xcloud asia

in XboX Insiders
    Darksiders 3 game review in project xcloud asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  5. Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete

in XboX Insiders
    Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  6. play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review

in XboX Insiders
    play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  7. Delete review, game history w/ achievement.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete review, game history w/ achievement.: Hey there I have been asking for all over the place, how can I delete some things that are bothering me for a while now. I have some reviews that I did for mistake that I want to delete (Microsoft...
  8. Trying to review a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to review a game: Hello! This is a new one for me. I own Fallout 76 and when i try to review it wont let me, says i dont own the game. It will even let me buy it again. Not sure what to do. It does show up in my...
  9. Error in Store, you can not leave a review on a pre purchased game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error in Store, you can not leave a review on a pre purchased game: For example I pre purchased COD MW on Xbox, but I can not rate and leave a review in the store, because I did not buy this game. This error with all pre purchased games, I also can not leave a...
  10. Games reviews

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games reviews: Why isn’t there anyone Monitoring the reviews on these games on the xbox store so many reviews that isn’t a actual review or talking about killing babies and body parts. I thought the new...