My reviews for this game

Discus and support My reviews for this game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't get impressed easily now days with games. Been playing video games since pac man was fresh out. After playing the same old rehashed cod, bf,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Red KillMachine, Feb 19, 2014.

1. My reviews for this game

I don't get impressed easily now days with games. Been playing video games since pac man was fresh out. After playing the same old rehashed cod, bf, and halo titles since back in 05 when I had a playstation 2, I will give my review of titanfall without
    spoiling anything.

1) The first beta I have played that impressed me. the game looks great and I was even trained on how to use things before playing. I kind of got the feeling when I first put in I/W's cod 2 and went through the training mission.

2) graphics were clean for a beta and can't wait for the real deal, the game for me even ran smooth and gave me no glitches.

3) I know most of you I/w cod fans will enjoy this game. I feel like I'm playing cod 4, mixed in with bf, with a little bit of halo 2 combined with some other cool stuff like running on walls.

Downs

1) I hope the real game will give us more customizable setups that include more weapons and equipment.

2) when I get in a heated titan battle when you have several titans fighting in close range its hard to tell who is your friend and who is your foe. When fists start to fly I lose track of who I'm hitting. Or in other words a lot of
    s@#t is going on and the screen gets a little filled with gun blasts and explosions.

3) on the pilot setup screen the people's faces are so funny looking I can't stop laughing and wonder where in the world did you guys get the goofy looking faces from? I hope they aren't faces of Respawn employees and if so I'm sorry for pointing out the
    odd looking faces. I think full helmets would be fine and make the guys flat chested and give the females some bust.

:)

Red KillMachine, Feb 19, 2014
  2. SuperDeluxo
    SuperDeluxo Guest
    dead rising 3

Let's wait for the reviews until we pass judgement. If the reviews are generally bad (when they start to appear) I will be cancelling my pre-order for this game. Fingers crossed It will be decent, I am still really looking forward to this game.

SuperDeluxo, Feb 19, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    The1337gamer, Feb 19, 2014
  4. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

My reviews for this game

COD2 training....Are you talking about throwing the potatoes?

I actually really did enjoy the training session. It was well designed, quick and to the point.

CODukes4, Feb 19, 2014
  5. CODukes4 Win User

My reviews for this game

COD2 training....Are you talking about throwing the potatoes?

I actually really did enjoy the training session. It was well designed, quick and to the point.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My Review For TitanFall

My review is the game is aight.
  7. Wick98 Win User

So Dungeon Siege 3 is out tomorrow.....

I really enjoyed it. Nothing revolutionary, but it's pretty polished stuff. My review
  8. Christyna64 Win User

Why can't we review gamepass games?

I can leave reviews for Gamepass games as long as it's installed on my Xbox at the time of trying to leave a review.
  9. xSpectreOrangex Win User

Need help with gaming reviews on my account

Don't know if this helps just checked on some of my older gaming reviews on my xbox one and i found some up but it's strange i noticed my positive reviews are still up but the two reviews that I can't update and aren't showing up when i search so far was
    my Far cry 5 and battlefront 2 reviews and both of them was negative reviews i wrote.
Thema:

My reviews for this game

1. My reviews for this game - Similar Threads - reviews game

2. Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.: Вопрос, почему игра одинаковая ( FH4: Стандартное издание ), но показывает разное количество отзывов? [Translate by Mod] The question is, why is the game the same (FH4: Standard Edition), but...
  3. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?: Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my...
  4. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  5. Impact of game reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impact of game reviews: In all honesty I don't really put any faith in review scores, I've seen a lot of games get great review scores that have stunk the joint out, similarly I've seen great games get middling ratings!...
  6. How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall): Tonight at 9pm (CST) two people I know will be playing a match in Titanfall and co-streaming on Mixer with the idea of creating more interest and better sportsmanship for the Titanfall community....
  7. Microsoft Store Game Review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Review: Logged in using Xbox Live connected email address and posted a game review using my computer. The name posted as my first name and the platform defaulted to PC. Did not give me an option to change...
  8. What is a Game Review in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is a Game Review in a game?: Hello everyone today I have seen a game that has its name and aside parentheses is written Game Review, and according to the description the game could be modified or not, but I have seen a...
  9. Cannot Review a Game I Own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Review a Game I Own: Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to write a review of Fallout 76 and can't seem to be able to do so even though I preordered the game. Buy Fallout 76 - Microsoft Store On the page...
  10. Can we raise the character limit for game/app customer reviews to 2,000?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we raise the character limit for game/app customer reviews to 2,000?: Hello. I have a minor suggestion. First of all, you know how each game and application has a review section for customers who purchased or downloaded the concerned products, right? (You know, the...