My rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...???

Discus and support My rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...??? 6573bcc1-8ff2-44bc-954a-6eccd0cf2d22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VinnyArmstrong1, Jan 27, 2020.

1. My rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...???

rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...???

:)

VinnyArmstrong1, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

My rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...???

Can you give more details? What rewards are you referring to?
  3. MightyMackem61 Win User

Missing XBox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards

I can see the credits have been added to my XBox Live Rewards account not the Microsoft Rewards account. I assume these will be moved over on switch day?
  4. Darren2810 Win User

parental consent doesn't work...

Thanks. Started all over and it's now worked. I've got box live fir my son. That's great, less ear bending from him to do this.

I do now have another small problem... He's been playing with a profile on my machine and has accumulated G from playing games etc. The new profile with the box live account does't have any points at all. Can we migrate them at all? He's a bit downhearted
    at the prospect of starting over... as I would be too if it were me.

Sorry if this is off topic now. Cheers.
  5. allan.m1980 Win User

Vault reedems

my guess is they have removed the items as once it switches over to MS rewards your vip gems are worth way less than they are now. Just a way to screw over loyal customers.
  6. WPAK Win User

changing emails

Hi there,

there are a few requirements before you can move/switch the account

- You can only move/switch once every 30 days

- You can only move/switch the account when it has been on a console for at least 30 days, without it being downloaded etc.

See this link for the the how to etc to move/switch the account:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
Thema:

1. My rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...??? - Similar Threads - rewards etc bit

2. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  3. When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?: I live in Greece and I'm so jealous of all the other supported countries. The rewards app updates regularly and I always have hope that that might be the day but NO. It always says that my market...
  4. Rewards quest page problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards quest page problems: Hi folks, Since the May 2020 update the game pass page and perk page have been renamed xxx and yyy respectively. Guessing that was a developer oversight that needs sorting. But also as of today,...
  5. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  6. Not receiving any rewards in terms of reward points, VIP Gems, Etc.

in XBoX Rewards
    Not receiving any rewards in terms of reward points, VIP Gems, Etc.: So I am not receiving rewards for things that are CLEARLY stated you get rewards for. For example, the MyAcheivements section states that you receive multiple rewards for raising your gamerscore...
  7. Wanted to know why I don't receive all of the accumulated rewards VIPs gems etc since I ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Wanted to know why I don't receive all of the accumulated rewards VIPs gems etc since I ...: Want to know why I don't receive all of the accumulated rewards VIPs gems etc since I couldn't go through each level. I start at the end and just get the last level. It's like being punished for...
  8. Not Recieving Microsoft/Xbox Rewards Emails or Prizes, etc.

in XBoX Rewards
    Not Recieving Microsoft/Xbox Rewards Emails or Prizes, etc.: Hello! Looking to get help with correcting my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards accounts so I can be notified about it via email. I signed up a long time ago, I just have had many email changes in the past...
  9. No reward points (15,000) received for preordering Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon Wildlands etc.

in XBoX Rewards
    No reward points (15,000) received for preordering Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon Wildlands etc.: No reward points (15,000) received for preordering Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon Wildlands. This also goes for Sniper 4 Elete and Resident evil. All were pre orders and within the rewards timeframe....
  10. When Does Xbox Live Rewards coming to other countries? (Ex. Israel etc.)

in XBoX Rewards
    When Does Xbox Live Rewards coming to other countries? (Ex. Israel etc.): so I wondered when does xbox live rewards coming to Israel because I don't have money and I have some pretty high Gamerscore and I wanna spend it. please return with an answer . thanks....