My Rewards didn't Go through

Discus and support My Rewards didn't Go through in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I went to my rewards to see that there was rewards for owning the Xbox one x and far cry 5. Which I have both of but I never received the rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ihatecapncrunch, Jul 13, 2018.

1. My Rewards didn't Go through

I went to my rewards to see that there was rewards for owning the Xbox one x and far cry 5. Which I have both of but I never received the rewards points. I talked to someone on Xbox support chat and they told me to go here.

:)

ihatecapncrunch, Jul 13, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    My rewards points wont go through

Hello lickutung34,

You can see a complete Credit history for your account from the MyStatement of the MyRewards page. There you will see that you have only ever received a deposit of 1550 Credits (1.55 USD) back in September 2016. You then spent this deposit on Destiny Silver;
    keep in mind that promotional currency in your Microsoft Account such as Xbox Live Rewards deposits take priority and will be used first. You can review this from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account),
    where your deposit will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.

You may be thinking of a different program, since this is the only deposit that has ever been made on your account. We see that you currently have 2250 Credits pending currently, but since we only automatically perform a deposit at 5000 or more pending Credits,
    they have not been scheduled automatically for a deposit. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards, that is a different program. You would have to contact their support from their webpage for assistance with that program.

XBLRewards8, Jul 13, 2018
  3. lickutung34
    lickutung34 Guest
    My rewards points wont go through

I have been having problems with xbox rewards for 4 years now, and ive tried xbox support to get help and this is the first time ive been sent here, I was hoping to figure out what the problem is and get my points,

The problem is that when I try to cash my points it tells me that that it is being processed but it never does and still uses up my points, i have lost over a $100 worth of points, is there a way to fix this and get back my points

lickutung34, Jul 13, 2018
  4. My Rewards didn't Go through

Unfortunately, you have to purchase an Xbox One X and/or Far Cry 5 DURING the promotion period in order to receive the rewards points.

JustAnotherJay, Jul 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
    Keep in mind if they were purchased before the offers began, they may not be eligible.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

My Rewards didn't Go through

1. My Rewards didn't Go through - Similar Threads - Rewards didn't through

2. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  3. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...
  4. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  5. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  6. Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X: wondering if anyone can credit my account with the 50,000 points I was suppose to receive for buying an Xbox one X Many thanks GT: 63041d5b-6dd6-43ee-8878-44887398a07f
  7. Ok didn't receive my reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Ok didn't receive my reward: i purchased 9.99 in-game content and didn't received 5 dollar reward b0dffec7-1b93-4b3c-a0a0-7492b65d855d
  8. I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points: I bought an Xbox One X recently from my local retailer when I noticed today after having it for nearly a week that I didn't get my 50,000 points. Is there a way I can get them? Or did I just get...
  9. Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my microsoft rewards points: on the Microsoft Rewards app it said if i bought the xbox1 S I'd received 28000 points and i had the console since Christmas but did not get my points 5bc660c2-079d-451b-ba61-d83c0a799de6
  10. Didn't receive my Mixpot rewards from E3 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my Mixpot rewards from E3 2018: I watched the entire stream on Mixer during the live e3 briefing. I did verify that I was logged in both before and during the show. Also I am certain that I was within the first million viewers...