My rewards points have not yet converted to my Microsoft balance

Discus and support My rewards points have not yet converted to my Microsoft balance in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; A few weeks back, I got enough rewards points to have it converted into money. It said that it would take up to 96 hours for it to convert, but hasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Prafti, May 19, 2018.

1. Prafti
    Prafti Guest

A few weeks back, I got enough rewards points to have it converted into money. It said that it would take up to 96 hours for it to convert, but hasn't yet. I'm kind of concerned because Xbox live rewards are turning into Microsoft rewards very soon and I'm
    thinking I'll lose everything I've earned. Also, there's no prompt in the MyVip section to convert the points into money. It says that the conversion is in the process. May I get some help with this?

:)

Prafti, May 19, 2018
  2. 96 hours later and still no credits

I converted my Xbox reward points to Microsoft reward points 96 hours ago yet nothing has shown up yet on my Microsoft rewards.

xxxTripleCxxx, May 19, 2018
  3. No credits yet

I converted my Xbox reward points to Microsoft reward points 96 hours ago yet nothing has shown up yet on my Microsoft rewards.

xxxTripleCxxx, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

96 hours is how long it takes for credits to show as pending on the rewards site. Once pending, they are deposited by the following 15th or 30th after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at
    the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

96 hours is how long it takes for credits to show as pending on the rewards site. Once pending, they are deposited by the following 15th or 30th after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at
    the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  8. doug stein-8074EBFC- Win User

Purchased Points expired

my balance of microsoft point was deleted. Were they supposed to be converted?
  9. nippleholic316 Win User

Where did my balance go?!

I'm having the same problem. My points balance is gone, but still shows up on the billing page (not converted to local currency yet).
  10. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
Thema:

1. My rewards points have not yet converted to my Microsoft balance - Similar Threads - rewards points yet

2. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  4. I own an xbox one s yet the microsoft reward points are not being given

in XBoX Rewards
    I own an xbox one s yet the microsoft reward points are not being given: I own an xbox one s yet the microsoft reward points are not being given e13494a8-ad28-4a3c-a714-5157dbedf294
  5. I have converted gems into 10,000 reward points but they haven't deposited yet.

in XBoX Rewards
    I have converted gems into 10,000 reward points but they haven't deposited yet.: Hello, I recently discovered the gems section of rewards at the end of February and exchanged some for points with the intention of pre-ordering FarCry 5 Gold Edition later this month. Although,...
  6. Why have I not got my points rewarded yet.

in XBoX Rewards
    Why have I not got my points rewarded yet.: I got an email saying there is a problem with my points not being sent to me. Why have they not been sent? 121768d4-70d6-45b2-89fa-1124bbaac38d
  7. My 50,000 reward points I'm yet to receive

in XBoX Rewards
    My 50,000 reward points I'm yet to receive: I ordered the xbox one s on December 11th 2016 and with the bundle I was to recieve 50,000 reward credits, I'm still waiting.... The offer was to purchase the xbox one s from the Microsoft store...
  8. My 50,000 reward points I'm yet to receive

in XBoX Rewards
    My 50,000 reward points I'm yet to receive: I ordered the xbox one s on December 11th 2016 and with the bundle I was to recieve 50,000 reward credits, I'm still waiting.... The offer was to purchase the xbox one s from the Microsoft store...
  9. My reward points hasn't moved yet? When will they arrive?

in XBoX Rewards
    My reward points hasn't moved yet? When will they arrive?: Hi there, based on this text from Xbox live Rewards, my points hasn't been deposited to my Microsoft account on the 15th?. How do I expedite this process as I have more than 5,000 credits? Thank...
  10. i pre -order gears 4 and have yet to get any rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    i pre -order gears 4 and have yet to get any rewards points: i pre -order gears 4 when it came out and have yet to get any rewards points in my account . i have brought many games even rise of the tomb raider and more and have yet to see any points . i...