: MY ROUTER DOES NOT HAVE AN EARTHNET OPENING TO CONNECT TO MY XBOX 360 AND ITS A WIRED...

Discus and support : MY ROUTER DOES NOT HAVE AN EARTHNET OPENING TO CONNECT TO MY XBOX 360 AND ITS A WIRED... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : MY ROUTER DOES NOT HAVE AN EARTHNET OPENING TO CONNECT TO MY XBOX 360 AND ITS A WIRED NETWORK HELP Hi Harley, Thanks for reaching out to the forums.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by dogharley, Oct 10, 2020.

1. dogharley
    dogharley Guest

: MY ROUTER DOES NOT HAVE AN EARTHNET OPENING TO CONNECT TO MY XBOX 360 AND ITS A WIRED...

: MY ROUTER DOES NOT HAVE AN EARTHNET OPENING TO CONNECT TO MY XBOX 360 AND ITS A WIRED NETWORK HELP
    Hi Harley,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with connecting your console. If you need a gateway, these will have an ethernet connection. You can get from your ISP or personal purchase. On the 360 If the very first one. There is a WIFI
    adapter to use.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

dogharley, Oct 10, 2020
  2. CornerPureEagle Win User

Xbox does not recognize my connection now

you might need your network options back to its default state use these steps to do so:

Turn off your Xbox 360 console.

Wireless connection only: Unplug the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter from the USB port (if applicable).

Turn on your console.

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.
  3. GMAN990 Win User

My wired connection wont work to my 360

The OP is using a modem/router (gateway) a combined unit. If you are using a cable modem that can only issue one ip address you will need to restart the modem if you are switching to another device yes, but the OP isn't using that type of kit, its a standard
    router, you can unplug / plug in devices as you like without restarting anything
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox Live connection issue (wired connection)

I think its time to invest in WiFi.

If you're just using a router connection and you switch back and forth between the 360 and a laptop, the modem needs to be power cycled every time you plug it in to a different device.
  5. KillamPH Win User

My wired connection wont work to my 360

could something be interfering? either the laptop and its wired connection(adapter) or perhaps something else?
  6. xMABUHAY KAx Win User

Both Wii and Xbox 360 won't connect to router

Can you get online with direct connection to modem wired..if so its your router and you will need to contact them.
Thema:

1. : MY ROUTER DOES NOT HAVE AN EARTHNET OPENING TO CONNECT TO MY XBOX 360 AND ITS A WIRED... - Similar Threads - ROUTER DOES EARTHNET

2. what if i use my pc as a router for streaming my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    what if i use my pc as a router for streaming my xbox: what if i make my pc a hotspot and connect my xbox to my pc as a network would that be better then using a ethernet for my xbox and my laptop to the router would i get a better connection...
  3. Xbox One: Console thinks it's connected to the internet even though the router is turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Console thinks it's connected to the internet even though the router is turned off: Hey Everyone I would love to get help if I can.... For the last couple of months I've been having an issue with my Xbox One telling me to "Connect to Xbox Live" on the home screen, but when I...
  4. My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working: Hello, today I opened my xbox and it said it wasnt conected to the internet but my router was working. I tried to play fortnite but it didnt let me so when I tried to play rocket league it let me...
  5. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  6. Netgear: Does my router have IPv6 capability

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: Does my router have IPv6 capability: Netgear (Routers): Does my router have IPv6 capability Contact your net provider to verify if your connection can handle IPV6 576cc07f-5a68-4a0e-adb3-c709ec992af0
  7. Looking for best set up for Xbox 1 modem router 4K tv ip4 vsip6 or does any of this matter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for best set up for Xbox 1 modem router 4K tv ip4 vsip6 or does any of this matter: does anyone know best set up for best connection multiplayer games 942c6c57-eb3c-45d6-9bd8-6f6af4cdb863
  8. XBox One wifi does not connect when wifi router has MAC filter enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One wifi does not connect when wifi router has MAC filter enabled: I just received my XBox one for Christmas and after setting everything up I started the download process only to have issues connecting to my home wireless network. The downloads failed and the...
  9. Xbox One does not connect to WiFi router WPA2 Personal TKIP-AES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not connect to WiFi router WPA2 Personal TKIP-AES: Hi. I have just purchased a new Xbox One, and I'm struggling to make it connecting to my home WiFi network. The router is a Linksys WRT54GL, firmware 4.30.16, and WiFi security is set as WPA2...
  10. Does any one have a guaranteed list of multi console routers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any one have a guaranteed list of multi console routers: I keep getting nat issues with my 2 xbox1s and i dont mind forking over the cash for a good router with great UPnP implementation, but thats not necessarily on the routers box at best buy, not to...