My samsung tablet kids

Discus and support My samsung tablet kids in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why can i not change my gamerpic on the xbox app to a custom picture on my samsung tablet kids? cd74ce9b-6acf-41b1-a3fc-f76ad896025f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AvenMedeiros, Apr 1, 2019.

1. AvenMedeiros
    AvenMedeiros Guest

My samsung tablet kids

Why can i not change my gamerpic on the xbox app to a custom picture on my samsung tablet kids?

:)

AvenMedeiros, Apr 1, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

My samsung tablet kids

Hey Aven Medieros,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have been unable to setup a custom gamerpic through our mobile Xbox App. Are you receiving any sort of error code or message when attempting to do so? Note, child accounts are restricted from uploading custom
    gamerpics so make sure you are using an adult account. Let us know! :D
  3. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

Xbox Smartglass Probems?

It is working fine on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone. But does not work on my Samsung Tab 2.

-

It would appear that a new version will have to be released to add new tablets.
  4. eLbiChaN Win User

Which is the best Tablet?

My budget is below $300. Are the Samsung tablet any good? im reading mixed reviews.
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

1080 TV suggestions

Thanks, I more likely to go with Samsung as that will talk with my tablet. I generally sit 6 to 8 feet away.
  6. llllPARAGONllll Win User

smartglass

I have the Samsung T500 Tablet and it works great, Windows 8 however.
Thema:

My samsung tablet kids

1. My samsung tablet kids - Similar Threads - samsung tablet kids

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems This is a case of some testing, see the cables, image settings of both the TV and the console....
  3. Xbox Samsung Galaxy app is broken

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Samsung Galaxy app is broken: The Xbox app on my Galaxy S7 is broken, I've turned off all notifications but for some reason the app continues to notify me of unlocked achievements and party chat invites ....
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link...
  5. Dolby Atmos Samsung N950

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Samsung N950: So I recently purchased a Samsung N950 soundbar and when I enable the Dolby atmos feature through xbox one x I get an audio lag in my sound. It's a less then 1 sec delay on YouTube, Netflix,...
  6. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings: Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings Hey Tyson, Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines Hi there , Thanks for the reply. In reference to the troubleshooting provided, We would like to...
  8. Xbox One X no Dolby Atmos using Samsung HW-N950 & Samsung QE65Q9FN 4KTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X no Dolby Atmos using Samsung HW-N950 & Samsung QE65Q9FN 4KTV: I have an Xbox One X connected to a QE65Q9FN 4KTV via HDMI lead. The Q9 4KTV in turn is connected to a Samsung HW-N950 via HDMI ARC I have the latest build of the Dolby Atmos app. The Xbox...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your...
  10. Trying to stream video from samsung tablet get code 69-80072741

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to stream video from samsung tablet get code 69-80072741: Trying to to stream video from samsung tablet get code 69-80072741 when I first set it up it worked fine now just code bd02da02-8b89-4dce-b38c-b26116c0e0ac