my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor

Discus and support my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so as the title says after connecting my computer to my xbox one with an hdmi cord then the xbox one into the computer monitor my video for the pc is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wolfhound0000, Mar 24, 2020.

1. my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor

so as the title says after connecting my computer to my xbox one with an hdmi cord then the xbox one into the computer monitor my video for the pc is weird now like letters have weird colors or something

:)

wolfhound0000, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor

Try to calibrate your Display via Xbox Settings menu Guide.
  3. MatsvanStam Win User

Always framerate drops

I set my xbox on the lowest screen resolution and it runs better. Maybe a problem with my pc monitor?
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Let's see those gaming Setups! Mine is Simple

I use a pc monitor as screen. Mi xbox is aside of it, and on top of a shelf with my games on it.

Everything in front of my face while I´m in the bed.
  5. SwampDawgg Win User

I cannot connect my xbox to my pc monitor

I agree with Z31's comment. Try selecting a lower res either from the xbox menu or the monitor itself (may have to do both) Other than that, there should not be a reason that it won't work.

Good luck, you should get it quick!!

6. Z31Fanatic Win User

I cannot connect my xbox to my pc monitor

Is your monitor capable of 1080p?
Thema:

1. my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor - Similar Threads - screen color weird

2. Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion: Turned on my xbox one x to play today and I had some major display issues. I have played for months on this TV and its only an issue with the xbox itself not other channels or the roku apps and it...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my...
  4. Xbox one X 4k screen flickering. Deep color LG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4k screen flickering. Deep color LG: Dear Community, I have my xbox one x scoprio edition almost one month now. The console had no problems until today. It restarted and it gave a black screen. The console was still on, but i had...
  5. xbox one s screen flashes colors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s screen flashes colors?: my xbox one s flashes colors when i play like call of duty infinite warfare i want to know the reason anybody please help. 2bf1ce7b-e0aa-459f-a754-98dfecc4c415
  6. Xbox One S screen flashing colors during gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S screen flashing colors during gameplay?: Within the last week my console has been randomly flashing bright colors on the screen while playing. Weird sort of pixelated red/yellow/green/blue bright flashes during different times while...
  7. Hdmi ultra deep color enabled on my tv and monitor causes xbox to make screen flicker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi ultra deep color enabled on my tv and monitor causes xbox to make screen flicker: I have two lg 4k monitors . The problem Im having is in order to get 4k features from my xbox one s to display on my monitors I have to enable hdmi ultra hd deep color on my monitors to get 4k...
  8. LG HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color issue (Screen flickering)

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color issue (Screen flickering): "Ultra HD Deep Color" is listed as compatiable on the troubleshooting page: support.xbox.com/.../troubleshooting-4K-and-HDR-on-xbox-one-s Quick note though - probably just for OP - I found this...
  9. Having Color banding issues with multiple games, also notice it on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Color banding issues with multiple games, also notice it on green start up screen: Hello I am a member of the Preview program,not sure if my problem is related to this. About one week or so ago I noticed what is called "color banding" playing the Witcher 3. It appeared during...
  10. Black screen then weird pixelated colors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen then weird pixelated colors: My xbox is new but yesterday about 1 hour into game the screen went black thin after about a minute the picture came back but weird colors( trees were pink etc) but everything was kinda pixelated....