My Seagate 6 terabyte hard drive won’t connect to my Xbox

Discus and support My Seagate 6 terabyte hard drive won’t connect to my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all just yesterday my hard drive has stopped working ive tried basically everything thrag includes everything on the trouble shooting page i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aliens4955467, Feb 4, 2020.

1. My Seagate 6 terabyte hard drive won’t connect to my Xbox

Hello all just yesterday my hard drive has stopped working ive tried basically everything thrag includes everything on the trouble shooting page i have no ides what to do and need some help.

:)

Aliens4955467, Feb 4, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try connecting your drive back up to the PC and see if the PC sees it. If so while it is unplugged from the console repeat the hard reset on the console. Once the reset os complete plug the drive back into the console and restart it. If that doesn’t work
    then you may need to reformat the drive and try again.
  3. Duke Nagel Win User

I have the same issue as well. Have you tried switching the connector cords?
  4. Aliens4955467 Win User

I already did that and it didnt work
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  6. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

Can't download digital game

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?

I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
    2 terabyte hard drive* my fault
Thema:

1. My Seagate 6 terabyte hard drive won’t connect to my Xbox - Similar Threads - Seagate terabyte hard

2. Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive: Hi, Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300 Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type. Please let me know if it'll...
  3. External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected: Hello This going to be quite a long post so apologises in advance Hope that anyone reading this is having a good day. So I have a bit of a situation with my seagate external hard drive. I was...
  4. Seagate Hard Drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate Hard Drive.: I unplugged my seagate external hard drive from my Xbox One in order to switch it to another USB port. The xbox was turned off but in instant on mode. Can this cause any problems such as...
  5. seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.: just got the new alpha skip ahead update and now my seagate drive won't connect, but still powers on. all of my games were on it and now it's prompting me to install them all again as well. any...
  6. Seagate external drive stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate external drive stopped working: Help! My seagate external drive stopped working. I purchased a new cable thinking that may be the issue, and it didn't fix the problem. I still have no power to the drive, cant access any of my...
  7. connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?: Hi, I bought a seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive. when I connect it to my Xbox one s, this su immediately turns off and to turn it back on I have to disconnect the power for a while and turn it...
  8. Xbox Seagate External Harddrive issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seagate External Harddrive issue?: Hey everyone, I need some help with trying to fix my harddrive. For some reason when I bought it from one of my local Walmarts. I came home and plugged it in my original xbox one console and I...
  9. Seagate 4 terabyte external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate 4 terabyte external storage: I have be having problems with my external storage randomly disconnecting or not starting up the game to begin with it worked fine like a month ago and I’ve had this for 2 years and I have no idea...
  10. SEAGATE 4 Terabyte not recognized on Xbox one or pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    SEAGATE 4 Terabyte not recognized on Xbox one or pc: I got my seagate about a month ago and the only issue I had at the time was a ringinvite it would make when using games on the external drive. Then yesterday I turned my Xbox off and on a little...