My Series S is crashed after attempting to do the Dev Mode

Discus and support My Series S is crashed after attempting to do the Dev Mode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got error code E208 and I’m stuck on the system error menu. I have no idea what is wrong. The link they provided won’t even load. I’m freaking out as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DCU_Fanboy, Aug 18, 2021.

1. My Series S is crashed after attempting to do the Dev Mode

I got error code E208 and I’m stuck on the system error menu. I have no idea what is wrong. The link they provided won’t even load. I’m freaking out as every solution seems to be a factory reset or sending into Microsoft. I spent $20 to be a dev insider and I’m incredibly bummed and worried. Please help if at all possible.

submitted by /u/DCU_Fanboy
    [link] [comments]

/u/DCU_Fanboy, Aug 18, 2021
  2. TenseThunder998 Win User

Forza 5 crashing to dashboard. The fix is to delete my profile and lose all saved data?

I have the exact same issue crashes only in S class series tried r class ok (i have 2 races done in S when trying the 3rd it crashed) deleted game and reinstalled it same issue
  3. EthanChristley Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

Also Rocket League which is a game I play a ton it is Series S|X enhanced and on quality mode on Series S it looks like trash. I don't mind graphics hence why I bought the series s but God jaggies everywhere and looks pixelated.
  4. PsychoticRaptor Win User

No multiplayer in Bioshock Infinite

that's a great thing, not every game needs a multi player mode, bioshock 2's campaign suffered greatly because of the multiplayer, if devs feel that multiplayer modes are needed then they should do like EA did for Dead Space 2, or 343 did with Halo4, and
    put it on a second disc
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a Microsoft bug?

Which system crashed? Your console, or your PC? On which device(s) did you attempt to claim the game?
  6. Nade1516 Win User

No Party able in dev mode

No not the insider Programm i think I use the officail dev mode app to switch my xbox to dev mode from retail
Thema:

My Series S is crashed after attempting to do the Dev Mode

1. My Series S is crashed after attempting to do the Dev Mode - Similar Threads - Series crashed attempting

2. Xbox Series X Keeps Crashing no matter the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps Crashing no matter the game.: I just got the Halo Xbox Series X and it crashes every time I try to use it. No matter the game, sometimes I can go for a few hours but it eventually crashes. Like full shutdown crash. I am not...
  3. xbox series x crash with fifa 22 serie version X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x crash with fifa 22 serie version X: when i play wih fifa 22 version serie x my console crash and turns off. ebf21552-9243-4aa5-a80e-f4d8bb10bb12
  4. Xbox Series X games installed to external SSD expansion card causing console to hard crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games installed to external SSD expansion card causing console to hard crash: Odd issue: About every 30 minutes into a game installed on my external SSD expansion card, my console completely hard crashes. Totally turns off, power button light flickers. I have tried the...
  5. Battlefield 2042 hard crashing my series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 hard crashing my series X: Hi, I have been trying to participate in the current early access of BF 2042, but have been running into issues of it closing to home screen, or more worryingly, completely hard crashing my...
  6. Battlefield 2042 crashes Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 crashes Xbox Series X: Im playing and suddenly the console shuts down. Guess it's the same issue what Fifa 22 had until MS bring a patch in the insider program... I tried everything, power cycle, hard reset, clear...
  7. Jurassic World Evolution 2 save has crashed (Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic World Evolution 2 save has crashed (Series S): My JWE2 saves have been wiped out. The game behaves as if I have never played it in the past 2 days and even when "starting a new game", it shows an error that autosave fails. This all started...
  8. Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 Crashing: Is this an issue related to problems with the console itself or with 2k I need an answer immediately before my warranty is up 1cd25752-b8f1-402d-bcff-de9174d7ae47
  9. Fifa 22 Crashing Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 22 Crashing Xbox Series X: This only seems to happen with Fifa 22 the X/S version. During any gamemode it will crash 3 out of 5 games. Always midway through the game. Can spend as much time as you want in the menu screens...
  10. Xbox Series X Game Crash issue when at High Resolution TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game Crash issue when at High Resolution TV: hi, may i know why my xbox series X having a issue when playing those high resolution games example, shadow of tomb raider, rise of tomb raider, battlefield 5 when playing a while then it will...