My series s takes about 5 minutes to shutdown

Discus and support My series s takes about 5 minutes to shutdown in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It has never done this until maybe a week ago. submitted by /u/Iamnotwyattearp [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Iamnotwyattearp, Jan 15, 2022.

1. My series s takes about 5 minutes to shutdown

/u/Iamnotwyattearp, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Leemur60 Win User

Xbox One connects to the internet, but it doesnt connect.

Try a complete shutdown of the console. While it is shutdown, turn off your router/modem for 5-10 minutes then turn it back on. Wait for about 15 minutes and then restart the Xbox. Is the Xbox connecting wirelessly or with a wired connection? Under your
    network settings, check the connection to Xbox Live.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

120Hz gaming opportunities at 1440p - which console?

Hi,

So far I've only seen one 120Hz (up to 120fps) based game in action and that was Dirt 5. Dirt 5 can get to 120 fps on Series S as well as Series X. However, the fact remains that the Series S has both a weaker GPU and less system memory. The likely outcome
    being more high refresh supported games on Series X than Series S.

You'll be able to use use 120Hz on Series S, but not all games will be able to take full advantage of it.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

All discs not working on Xbox One

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.

Also, eject the disc before you shutdown.
  5. ekuc3ra Win User

TV worked after setup, but not working now... (error 0x8027025a)

I just had this problem about 5 minutes ago and fixed it by unplugging my xbox after doing a complete shutdown. Googling the problem brought me here. Hopefully Microsoft creates an update for this soon, I would hate to have this problem repeatedly.
  6. Ben_Skywalker_ Win User

Doesn't do anything...

Forgot to mention that it takes bout 5 min to shutdown....

:mad:
Thema:

My series s takes about 5 minutes to shutdown

1. My series s takes about 5 minutes to shutdown - Similar Threads - series takes minutes

2. Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s: If I press the screenshot button it says “screenshot failed [0x82323018]” And doesn’t take one how do I fix? e310ccf3-9910-4dad-a508-9aed46b265f8
  3. Xbox series x taking long to start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x taking long to start up: Since the most recent update a couple of days ago. Now when I power on my Xbox series x the Xbox logo animation start up takes forever to bring me to the Xbox dashboard. I've tried a hard rest...
  4. Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...: I have no idea what is going on, it only does this when I'm connected with Bluetooth on pc. I don't have an Xbox available to me to see if it does the same on there and it works just fine when I...
  5. Xbox Series X taking forever to boot games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X taking forever to boot games: When I go to play games, it takes my Series X 10-20 seconds to boot certain games to their load screens. This is something that never used to happen. I’m staying somewhere with very slow Internet...
  6. Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box: I have a series X and the controller that comes with it. I also use Panasonic Eneloop Pro. Distance between me and the box is perhaps 8~10 ft When I turn on the controller, most of the times it...
  7. Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them: My Xbox series x has recently not been able to start any games with it constantly saying game has taken to long to start when I try to reload the game I will be kept on the Home Screen for 2...
  8. Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button: Recently when playing Destiny 2 the controller is taking screen shots and games sharing without pressing the button, after i disable the función is appearing on the screen that screen shot have...
  9. How long do series x repairs take lately

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do series x repairs take lately: Does anyone know how long it takes to get a xbox series x repaired it got delivered on a Friday morning and now it's Monday evening and it still hasn't even shown that it's been received I'm just...
  10. Controller Taking a Few Minutes to Sync After Restart - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Taking a Few Minutes to Sync After Restart - Series X: I restarted my Series X this morning, because when I clicked to install a game, it wouldn't. After my console restarted, my controller wouldn't sync, the X button just kept flashing. I pressed...