My series x console has frozen mid game, and turned its self off at least three times, in...

Discus and support My series x console has frozen mid game, and turned its self off at least three times, in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having issues with my series x freezing mid game, then turning off. Its don this several time in less than one hour. There is plenty of space for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NathanseriesX, Nov 14, 2020.

1. My series x console has frozen mid game, and turned its self off at least three times, in...

Having issues with my series x freezing mid game, then turning off. Its don this several time in less than one hour. There is plenty of space for ventilation, but exhaust vent seem warmer as well

:)

NathanseriesX, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Fallen Fort Win User

3 month old Xbox One turning off seconds after powering on

The Issue isnt resolved. The console is still turning its self off when i try to turn it on. Even making the power off beep while its off, No happy gaming is happening on my xbox one.
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Console keeps turning its self off

4. BradleyHall2 Win User

I have followed the steps on many of the solutions however my xbox still keeps turning off. I think that the power cable is faulty as the console shows no errors or anything and it turns off straight away. To me it shows that it is not getting power to
    it.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

The console is turning off after the controller turns itself off? Have you tried with a different controller? If the above advice doesn't work try to synchronize your controller via USB cable.

Also, try this:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Bradley,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Does the power cruck ever flash orange? Have you tried out a different outlet by any chance? If you haven't already, you may want to try the troubleshooting steps on this support article: Troubleshoot
    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
Thema:

My series x console has frozen mid game, and turned its self off at least three times, in...

1. My series x console has frozen mid game, and turned its self off at least three times, in... - Similar Threads - series console has

2. Xbox Series X chime (no sound) when turn off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X chime (no sound) when turn off console: About the sound emitted by the Xbox Series X when turning on, off or in standby mode, I have a question. Whenever I turn on, turn off, or activate standby mode via the physical button on the...
  3. Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...: My Xbox series s console keeps lagging and freezing when going in and out ofbthe dashboard and back into games. It also shut down by its self while playing a game what's going to on with these...
  4. When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?

in XboX Insiders
    When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?: As somebody who has been suffering from the severe game crashing and console shutdowns on the XSX, I gave up and sent it in for repair. I am convinced it's a hardware issue, as the Insider builds...
  5. Xbox Series X : Call of Duty Black Ops Cold Ware shuts off console - not able to upgrade to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X : Call of Duty Black Ops Cold Ware shuts off console - not able to upgrade to...: I am an owner of the new Xbox Series X - like most people I purchased new games for my system. I digitally purchased Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War standard edition. There was no information that...
  6. Issues defining Home Console on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues defining Home Console on Series X: Hi, I'm having issues on my series x definig one account as Home console. Lets see the next scenario: Console A (Series X) Console B (Xbox One) User A User B The User A sets the Console B...
  7. XBOX Series X Red Hot To Touch On Sides Of Console After One Hour Gaming Forza 4, is this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Red Hot To Touch On Sides Of Console After One Hour Gaming Forza 4, is this...: So I have my XBOX Series X horizontal in a enclosed tv unit which has the following space for ventilation: 5-6 inches on the left and right of the console 7-8 inches at the rear of the console....
  8. Is there any way to transfer disc games from an older console to the Series S with smart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer disc games from an older console to the Series S with smart...: Hello, sorry if this question has already been asked, but how would Smart Delivery work with Xbox 360 Games? I have Xbox 360 disc games that I'd like to transfer over to the Series S but I'm not...
  9. Microsoft Xbox 360 Steering Wheel on Series X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Steering Wheel on Series X Console?: Will I be able to use my Microsoft Steering Wheel & Pedals (originally designed for the Xbox 360) with the Xbox Series S/X consoles? adc4c792-4cd3-4e56-b08b-d31bdfbeba12
  10. Xbox series X console just died after 5 days!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X console just died after 5 days!: Xbox series X just turned off and will not come back on. Its completely dead. Is there any known fix for it? So When I return this console should I wait for another production batch hoping it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox seriee x has turned off 3 times.