My series x is acting very weird

Discus and support My series x is acting very weird in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some reason the console takes a very long time to shut down/ restart and when it does turn back on the controller just will not connect to it, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Opticwheel743, Nov 6, 2021.

1. My series x is acting very weird

For some reason the console takes a very long time to shut down/ restart and when it does turn back on the controller just will not connect to it, so I've have to switch controllers each time I restart.

It only started doing this yesterday in the middle of a CoD game where it lagged to unplayable levels, I assumed it was just the the vanguard beta being unstable so I started playing gta 5 story mode (on disc) and the game textures wouldn't load when I drove around until it would freeze the Xbox and even after hard resetting the problem kept happening for a few hours until it suddenly quit.

But now it's glitching the console again and it hasn't fixed its self. Its only crashing when I try to move too far from my spawn point on gta but even if I just launch the game and close it without crashing, it won't let me open any apps or games until I hard reset.

Also I was playing gta 5 for a few hours up until this started happening.

Quick Edit: It literally will not let me uninstall gta and I can't open anything even after resetting

Please help me escape this suffering

:)

Opticwheel743, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Clean your console's MAC and try again.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset the console without having your log-in information such as email and password.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox One acting very weird

Hello JackValickis,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for your Xbox One network connection
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    JackValickis!
  4. AmberSizemore Win User

Xbox One acting very weird

If you have an ethernet cord. Connect your XBox via hardwire and try it that way. (It
    should work.) Then unplug it and see if it will connect after that.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Xbox Series X internal SSD acting weird

6. TheProfess0r Win User

Series S Controller acting weird

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Can you please unplug everything from the console and leave it for 3 minutes?

Then plug it back in and let me know if the same issue happens.
Thema:

1. My series x is acting very weird - Similar Threads - series acting very

2. Series S Controller acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Controller acting weird: So, my series S controller was working fine this morning, i put it on to charge and now it isnt working. its turned on but doesn't seem to be connected to my xbox. ive done a soft reset, ive tried...
  3. My Elite series 2 controller Start button is acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite series 2 controller Start button is acting up: My Elite series 2 controller has a problem where it thinks it start button(a.k.a guide button)is be held. The controller itself I can physically press the button and it will feel like it...
  4. Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird: Today my Xbox has been acting weird, when I press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the guide, instead of getting the normal sound effect I get 2 different sound effects at the same...
  5. Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update: After the latest skip ahead update my controller will remain powered on but it will lose all functionality as if its powered off. It does have a simple remove battery and put it back in fix but I...
  6. My Xbox series S controller is acting up.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series S controller is acting up.: My Xbox Series S controller is having an issue where it will not stop pressing the A button. No matter what I do I just won't stop. It is going like it is clicking it as fast as it can and none of...
  7. Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?: I stopped playing for like a 4 days and when I come back, I feel like my games are acting a bit weird. For example, when I was playing Fortnite I felt like the sensibility was a bit weird and when...
  8. Xbox Series X internal SSD acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X internal SSD acting weird: Hi guys, so I got an xbox series x day one here in Brazil, everything was working fine since 11/11 until yesterday when I was installing Gears 5 from game pass, sunddenly it got stuck at 98%, I...
  9. XBOX SERIES X HDMI PORT ACTING WEIRD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X HDMI PORT ACTING WEIRD.: [img] I NEED HELP! WHY IS MY XBOX SERIES X DOING THIS? I MADE SURE THE HDMI WAS PLUGGED IN ALL THE WAY! I USED A DIFFERENT HDMI 2.1 CABLE AND IT STILL DOES THIS. I HAVE TO UNPLUG THE CABLE THEN...
  10. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...: I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different buttons (eg: a,b,x,y). Xbox should make it clearer...