My Series X is running the One S version of ReCore and Quantum Break. I can't play the One...

Discus and support My Series X is running the One S version of ReCore and Quantum Break. I can't play the One... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The file size for Quantum Break on One X is about 102 GB. I can only download Quantum Break in 83 GB in my Series X, which is the same size as the S... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fuckyousob, May 3, 2021.

1. My Series X is running the One S version of ReCore and Quantum Break. I can't play the One...

The file size for Quantum Break on One X is about 102 GB. I can only download Quantum Break in 83 GB in my Series X, which is the same size as the S version. The visuals are extremely blurry and it is certainly not 1440p. I looked up videos and the game looks MUCH different than what im getting. I was told I was supposed to get the best version by default, with no option to play the One S version. The same thing happens with ReCore. The game should be about 13GB, but I can only download it in 8GB.

I looked up for this problem online and found similar cases, but only on One X not on Series X. Seems to be a ETREMELY rare problem. This is really frustrating me.

Can anyone help me? Im worried by console is defective. Fixing this problem, or at least clarify me on what is the problem and what is going will, will be very welcome.

Other One X enhanced games like Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2, Skirym and Fallout 4 are working great.

If anyone on Series X, One S and One X could confirm what file size they are getting for these 2 specific games, that would help shine a light on finding out what is causing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ox-one-x/754f68ca-2d45-4fb3-b7ce-066a3da664f5

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-x-help/1d3f6307-a311-4a30-af4b-a5c7ef40abe6

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...um-break/e7ccc058-3630-43cf-805d-8113f0627fe1

submitted by /u/fuckyousob
    [link] [comments]

/u/fuckyousob, May 3, 2021
  2. blood-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox one x quantum break

I have the same issue. Quantum Break does not detect the I have an Xbox One X and does not download the Quantum Break "Enhanced" update. I am only able to download the 83.70 GB version of the game VS the 102.5 GB version of the game available for the Xbox
    One X. Like you, I do not see the added menu video options to change the resolution. I see no way for me to force or manually download the "enhanced" update. I then decided to take things one step further by taking an external hard drive, hooking it up to
    my Xbox One S, and selecting "Download 4K content" in the newly updated options menu. Once I did this, I was instantly able to download the new 102.5 GB version VS the 83.70 GB version that I downloaded earlier. However, once my download was complete and I
    hooked my external hard drive into my Xbox One X, Quantum Break could still not detect that I had an Xbox One X. As I was still unable to select the added "Enhanced" video options in the on-screen menu. I am guessing that you have the same issue. For some
    reason, Quantum Break doesn't detect that you have an Xbox One X. If Microsoft cannot resolve this issue, I will be getting a full refund for Quantum Break, as I only purchased it for the Xbox One X enhancement.
  3. DennisKersten Win User

Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?

But am I really the only one playing Quantum Break on a Xbox One S? I can't find anything similar on forums or with google.
  4. ChainedBlue Win User

Xbox one x quantum break

I have also noticed this game is very glitchy and I am playing on an xbox one x. I don't have a 4k tv but this game should not be running this poorly.

Shouldn't the xbox one x download the 4k version and then downsample? This might be game specific though and may not be implemented on Quantum Break for the Xbox One X.

I also started a thread to list all the glitches I have experienced thus far with my playthrough.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

All Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X via backwards compatibility. Kind of like how you can play 360 games on the One now. You would be playing the One version of the games.

With Cross Gen Editions/Smart Delivery, you're buying the One version and get an upgrade to the Series S/X version of the game when you get the new console instead of having to buy the Series S/X version and you an take advantage of some of the upgraded
    features.
  6. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
Thema:

My Series X is running the One S version of ReCore and Quantum Break. I can't play the One...

1. My Series X is running the One S version of ReCore and Quantum Break. I can't play the One... - Similar Threads - Series running version

2. Xbox Series X run out of save data (0x80830003)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X run out of save data (0x80830003): I own an Xbox Series X and I keep running into an issue where I get a message saying “We are not able to save more data for this game or app, your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make...
  3. Can't run BC 360 game on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run BC 360 game on Xbox Series X: Hi, I bought Hydrophobia yesterday on the XSX store and it doesn't show up in my collection. The store won't allow me to download it and it shows as if I hadn't bought the game. I tested it on...
  4. Cannot run Aegis Wing in Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run Aegis Wing in Series S: I cannot start Aegis Wing in my Series S. The game installs, but when I try to run it tells me it is not installed. fc3ed85d-4b20-4c67-9a26-b6ed7e66d8bb
  5. Series X crashed and now can’t run any games

in XboX Insiders
    Series X crashed and now can’t run any games: I was playing Cold War on my Series X that I got two months ago and it suddenly crashed and turned off and when I turned it back on I noticed that it can’t open any games anymore. I have tried...
  6. Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games: I've been having problems where the xbox menu with the friends list and party chat are, it seems to lag and freeze when you open it when playing optimised games for series x. But it's fine when...
  7. Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S: I recently bought a Monoprice 32in Zero-G Gaming Monitor - 16:9, WQHD, 2560x1440p, 165Hz, 1ms, DisplayHDR 400, AMD Freesync, HDMI, DisplayPort, VA And i can run 1440 (60Hz) or 120 hz (@ 1080),...
  8. Can I run 2 controllers on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I run 2 controllers on Xbox series S: Can I run 2 controllers on Xbox series S ce17dfb3-91b1-4caa-90ea-135e3162ade1
  9. I’ve run out of ideas (crashing issue, Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve run out of ideas (crashing issue, Series S): I’ve got series S, and I cannot get Fortnite (don’t judge, it’s for my kid) and Watch Fogs: Legion to load. Fortnite will load and connect; and then crash the program when trying to connect to...
  10. We need the Simpsons hit and run on xbox series x......and all of the og Xbox grand theft...

in XboX Insiders
    We need the Simpsons hit and run on xbox series x......and all of the og Xbox grand theft...: submitted by /u/Own_Bottle9413 [link] [comments]